Renny - Week 6

CeCiMom

Renny better watch her @ss. She has been mcnasty to Dan. He might just payback with her butt going out the door first opportunity he gets.

Hmmm...Memphis and Skreesha were talking about how crazy she gets with watching every move they make. I do believe that if Skreesha gets wind that Memphis and Dan are looking to oust Renny, she'll follow them up.

A poster said they were "genuine" friends but I do think Skreesha would give up Renny in a heartbeat.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm...Memphis and Skreesha were talking about how crazy she gets with watching every move they make. I do believe that if Skreesha gets wind that Memphis and Dan are looking to oust Renny, she'll follow them up.

A poster said they were "genuine" friends but I do think Skreesha would give up Renny in a heartbeat.

Isn't that the point of the game? If you're not ready to give someone up in a heartbeat so that it furthers your game, then you shouldn't be playing. If they are genuine friends then Renny would understand.

grrrrrrr Michelle, Keesha and Renny up in HOH talking. Of course Renny has to be shoving chips in her mouth again while she is talking. Drives me nuts. Why not eat those chips when you are not talking?

i know when keesha does it she is lying

Renny needs to really see that Keesha is more with Memphis then her. Keesha is only with Renny out of the other girls because Renny is older and there is no competition for the guys attention. In her interview Keesha said she hoped there weren't girls that need the guys attention because she doesn't like girls like that. Well I see why because she is one of those girls. I believe if Keesha has her way she will be in the house with all the guys and have all the girls go first. Renny is trusting the wrong person. She saw Keesha more and more with Memphis so she should have nominated Memphis before he could get her out.

Sam, I love that "Strickly Dickly" term, very true,lolol

Thanks FATCAT- it's true though, I know a lot of women who get along with men better than women. I think she just likes the attention more than anything else though. When you hear her talk it's like she thinks she's a saint that she's so good to people. She's no different than the other ones. GO JERRY! :outfitted_pirate: i'm going for the UNDER UNDER dog.

I think if Jerry made it to the end, there's no way in he!! that bunch will vote him the winner no matter who he's up against, and so far he would deserve to win over a couple of them.

As for the women of the house, I think bb purposely put alot of attention hos in the house this season, including Renny. Renny is one of my faves but she's really gotten on my last nerve this week. I'm so glad her reign of terror is over. You can tell she's getting back to her virtually harmless ways since pov wasn't used and it's just a waiting game 'til Thursday. I never want to see her as hoh again.

Renny's best bet would have been nominating Memphis and Dan/Jerry this week. Now she's tightened up the alliance of Keesha/Memphis/Dan -- and took out the one person (April) who would have gone after them.

Renny could have worked it this week to strengthen an alliance with Michelle/April/Ollie. But now she really has nowhere to go, since Keesha isn't going to need her much longer.

I agree, I don't think she will last until the end. She is making too many mistakes. She may stick around if Michelle gets HOH, but after that I think she has put a target on her back. Ollie, Jerry, Memphis, maybe Dan, who knows. She was in a much better position before she became drunk with power, she was more likeable too.

Renny talking to Keesha again about how cocky Memphis is. Renny told Keesha she needs to get in Memphis ear so he doesn't put her up.

Renny is suspicious that when she came back from diary room the toilet seat was up. She wants to ask the diary room if someone was in her room.

I think the house must make some people really paranoid.

Renny keeps the door locked and Dan got the key so he could feed the fish. He is up there 3 minutes and Renny is getting all worried why Dan is not downstairs yet.

she's extremely paranoid...and she's been very snotty a lot lately too.

every little thing seems to set her off.

yeh...he was only up there a few minutes and she's ranting about where he is...she's probably concerned he's using her toilet...

I think she is just getting burned out, I still like her, I think her noms were lame and definately not the right ones, and unfortunately they will come back to haunt her, unless she is able to pull off another HOH after this next one, I am still rooting for her, I think she may be the only one left in the game that I do like.

I think the reason she's been so paranoid and snotty lately is because it's beginning to occur to her what a horrible mistake her nominations are. She is not a stupid woman. I think she is now seeing how her nominations are affecting the Memphis/Dan/Keesha group -- she knows she's on the outside of that.

Even if Renny were to team up with Michelle and Ollie (and throw Jerry in for good measure) at this point, the Memphis/Dan/Keesha alliance is much stronger and more likely to get power.

Getting rid of April this week will have the most negative impact on --- Renny.

So.........Renny goes to big mouth Jerry and tells him everything she's thinking about everyone.........Jerry's already repeated most of it A & O who are more concerned about sex than the game...........Keesha decides to be Jerry's best friend today...........and, they both wonder why Jerry thinks he's staying :rolleyes:

I'm getting to the point that I'm thinking NO ONE there deserves to win.........hope they have someone with a brain hiding behind the glass mirrors that they're planning on bringing out soon.

Re: tonight's BBAD...did anyone notice when Jerry was talking with Renny and Keesha and Jerry just rips a big one and smiles and keeps on talking! K, R had no reaction. I guess they're all oblivious by now!! HDTV is bad enough with this crew; spare us the smell TV!!!

Renny's not stupid. I just don't think she's as game savy as some folks wish she were. But she can certainly be brash and rude. She better not overdo that... I don't see her getting a senior citizen discount break card from anyone. Her butt will get the boot.

Archived