Renny - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

played hoh smart

but idk why she was so scared to eliminate someone

I'm hoping she'll put up Jerry and April. Putting up Ollie and April would be too easy, and there's always the possibility of one of them getting off the block anyway. I personally want to see April go home this week. If she's out of the house, Ollie will align himself with anyone who leans on him.

I'm also hoping that Renny won't let the others influence her and put up Keesha. I'm tired of these unanimous votes and people being afraid to do what they want to do. This sheep crap is killing me!

Vindaloo, I think so too.

Jerry will kiss butt, that's how he'll act, and make nice with Dan, and be all sorry, and throw in a bunch of I didn't knows. Idiot. I don't think anyone will buy his crap unless they need him.

I'm starting to wonder if Renny, acting ditzy all this time, was her game plan. At the comp tonite was cool and calm. When she won, no screaming or yelling for joy on her part. Way to go.

but idk why she was so scared to eliminate someone

UVP, I think Renny was just pausing for effect, she has said she wants April out. She sure didn't want her to have any chance to be HOH.

I loved the evil look she got from April when she eliminated her

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to see that look. She was super pisssssed. Tee Hee

I loved it when it was down to Memphis, Dan, Renny and Keesha. You KNEW that Memphis and Dan were going to bail as fast as they could LMAO. Glad Renny won - even though a couple of the guys threw it to get out, Renny earned it by answering two questions correctly. That was an excellent comp for that alliance - all the evicted houseguests had been friends with at least one of the four.

Archived