Renny - Week 6

CeCiMom

Renny is smart at thinking and asking questions before making her choices but IMO she should look at everyone and start getting out the strong players who have the best chance at jury votes. Renny and April final 2 would be or should be hands down Renny wins 1st place.

Taking out April first would be more because she doesn't like her then second she is a threat but really if she cut a deal with her and kept her it would be better for her. She should put up Memphis and Dan if they're as good they think they are and will start next week playing hard and taking people out with everyone liking Renny she could be a target.

I'd send Memphis out this week if I was Renny. I also think no one is really after Renny at this point of the game and if she is worried about the jury votes this early she needs to look at who she can win against.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ollie avenge anyone lol

Renny talking to Keehsa and saying Dan and Memphis have not won anything and she is alluding to the fact that she would like them to have been put up. She said nobody is safe Keesha .... you know?

Renny is talking to Keesha and talking in circles. It seems that Renny likes Ollie and telling Keesha he is good and he likes Keesha. Sounds like Renny is trying to start a new alliance.

Or is she just loosing all her marbles?

Renny is telling Keesha they have to stay tight with Jerry.

Renny trying to turn Keesha agains Memphis.

This is all getting crazy.

Renny you're an idiot. Sorry to say but, it's true. Still like ya but, you've moved down a couple notches. You want April out but, you don't put HOllie up there with her??? :rolleyes: If HOllie wins PoV... one of you're "alliance" is going home this week.

The jealousy this year is ridiculous. Renny thought about putting Dan/Memphis on the block to teach Keesha a lesson... know that!!!

She's sooo jealous that she doesn't have Keesha all to herself. Renny was passive aggressive with Keesha when she spoke to her last night. Warning Keesha that those boyz won't take her to the end. No one in the house will because she'll win. That only she (Renny) will take her, etc., etc.

Renny, hun... you don't tell everyone in the house you're willing to put them on the block for benefit of your game. You tell them they're safe with you and make allies, not enemies. None of them are going to have second thoughts when they put you on the block Renny.

If HOllie wins PoV... one of you're "alliance" is going home this week.
I would be very surprised if he does. He hasn't done sh%t all season but bobble around behind April. BUT if Michelle wins PoV she still has a tiny thread of an alliance with April and Ollie...she might be the one to watch. I think we're reading a little too much into the Renny/Keesha thing. I think they are friends but I don't think there is jealousy there or that she wants her to herself. I could be wrong but it comes off as just advice for Keesha to watch her step. I think anyone who builds an alliance is going to give advice that is in their best interest in the end. I really wish Renny would cool it with Keesha. I think she needs to play her own game.

Oh Renny why are you slowly unraveling this way???????????? The minute Michelle left HOH room she went straight to Ollie and April, the minute Ollie left the room he went straight to April and Michelle with his convo. Why does she think she can trust these two?????? Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Jerry or April, but why chance Ollie pulling out a win and saving April. I guess at least Jerry would go then, so it ain't all bad. ;)

Cecimom you hit the nail on the HEAD!

She talked all day about not wanting to make enemies. She ended up making the most ememies should possibly make today. The only person she didn't put on her radar is maybe Michelle.

The others especially in her alliance saw what she is, and would be capable of. And if she for a second thinks Ollie won't put her up becuase she didn't put him up she is mistaken. Renny put up his tension RELEASE blow up doll,and he won't forget that.

Bad day all the way around for renny,she would have been way better off loosing the HOH ,and continuing her motherly, cutup, funny, role at least for the present time!

She put a HUGE target on her back today ,with pretty much everyone,and it served little to NO purpose for her and her game!

i do think she wants keesha to herself...i thought so w/ her over-the-top trashing of libra. and why, everytime manchelle finally shuts up for one second, does renny say ''i'm really sorry she took YOUR trip. '' i'm really not understanding miss renny right now.

What the heck are you doing girl??? Ugh come on Renny how could you even allow Ollie and April the chance to both stay disgusting.

From what I have seen there is every indication that Renny does not want Keesha around Memphis and Dan. She wants her upstairs in her HOH room.

I agree when Keesha was HOH Renny stayed up there every night and now that Renny is up there and Memphis is in Libra's bed Keesha is staying downstairs and Renny sees what Keesha is doing (at least I hope so) Keesha is friends with Renny but I think she will stick with Dan and Memphis to try to stay in the game longer.

It doesn't matter if Michelle wins PoV and takes someone off the block. HOllie goes up as the replacement. And, then Dan, Keesha and Memphis still decide the eviction. I really don't think she'll use it anyways... she's playing all sides and she'll piss off everyone in the house if she used it on Jerry and she'd piss off everyone but April if she took April off. It's a no win situation.

The only worst case scenario is if HOllie wins PoV. Even with that possibility all Renny has to do is put up Michelle and D/K/M will keep her and evict Jerry. Or maybe put Memphis up and Michelle would probably vote with D/K. If Dan goes up... he's G O N E!!!

I'm not too happy with her nominations because I wanted to see Ollie next to April, but I totally agree that seeing Jerry evicted wouldn't be bad at all either. I think I hate him more than I do april or ollie.

If the self professed Veto King (Jerry) wins POV this week and takes himself off, Renny could put Ollie up on the block with April. But it appears she likes Ollie so that probably wouldn't happen. I just hope she doesn't put Dan up

Ollie's way over due and might finally win one.........I agree this was a dumb move and I'm surprised that Renny made it.........I thought she was smarter but instead of using HOH to get some security, she made more people frustrated with her and gave them every reason to "think about" putting her on the block if they get HOH.

Another example of what happens to ordinarily nice people when they get a little power.

Archived