Renny - Week 6

CeCiMom

I think it's more like Renny is keeping her options open with Michelle...not aligning with her. Michelle and her had some nice talks...Michelle is not after Renny...so why not be friendly. Renny isn't going to turn on Keesha...not for a while anyway...

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Renny but I really don't think she knows the game of Big Brother that well. I think she is just going day to day and learning as she goes.

I hope she puts up April and Ollie. pweeeeeeeeze.

Renny up in HOH by herself watching everyone through the spycam. When the comp was over Memphis, Keesha and Dan went back to their room and yacked. I wonder if Renny is making her decision on what she is watching.

Renny had Dan up in HOH. She told Dan she needs him to go up as a pawn. She said she wants to get Jerry out.

Nothing about April and Ollie.

Renny really doesn't know this game. She is not thinking things through.

Wow reading the live feeds and Renny is all over the place. I think she just put a big target on herself with her own alliance by trying to offer them up as pawns. I don't know why she can't see that. They now see her as a loose canon. :unsure:

SHe is acting and looking very strange Marty. She doesn't know what the hell she is doing.. Boy was I wrong about her.

I am back at work and can't see the feeds but when she was up there by herself watching the spycam it was all kind of weird.

I am hoping they knocked some sense into her and they are going to break up the April/Ollie alliance.

Yeah she does. She could of had it so easy this week.. Get April out of there. Who would have came after her? Jerry? Ollie? Don't really think either have any pull in the house or strength in HOH competitions for that matter.

Joy,Sara you are so right. The only people she would have had to worry about was Jerry and Ollie,or April depending on which one went. The obvious choice was nom A/O, with either jerry or someone else as a pov replacement. She needed to break up that alliance,failing that she needed to get someone from that alliance out without alienating her own ,which she hasn't done.

To even consider cutting into your own allaince at this point,and loose the numbers, was just plain DUMB!

I noticed that Renny wanted Dan to swear on the Bible and he said he just didn't want to go there again but he would swear on Monica. She was bringing the Bible into the game and he was trying to keep it out. So then she gets suspicious of Dan for not wanting to swear on the Bible.

oh boy ~

Archived