Renny - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like Renny but she has been acting very strange since she won hoh. Im so glad she nom. April . I cant stand her!!! Renny was funny doin the impersonation of the way that April walks :animated_bouncy: shes got everybody down to a T!!!

She sure has a hair across her a** today. Wow. Her poor husband must love having her gone for a bit.....

I've liked the crazy lady from Day 1. I love her craziness.

that almost got her evicted

Did anyone see that Renny was on the show The Soup on E!.. She was at the end of the show and was on there for the dirtiest mouth.. They showed the clip of Renny talking to Michelle in the kitchen right after Michelle won HOH and Renny was telling Michelle she wasn't laughing at her and was cussing at Michelle.

renny has a temper

i think even michelle was afraid of her

She sure has a hair across her a** today. Wow. .....

:lol2: She sure does!!!

Poor Dan...I'd have said screw the haircut with the way she's treating him! He is purposely trying to playfully aggravate her...to lighten up her mood...but it's not working.

and, what is her hurry....does she have something better to do today?

Chill out guys. Renny is nervous at being HOH. All HOHs have let it be known how stressed out they are.

Re: Dan. He probably has a spastic colon which is aggrivated by the stress in that house.

Why doesn't BB supply them with Lysol Air Freshener? Or a simple kitchen match?

A while back I saw Jerry come out of the group bathroom after being their for a long, long time. Then Ollie goes right in behind him!!! Can Ollie be some type of "sniffer"?

I have thought about the interaction between Dan and Renny, and I am tellin you bein in the same age range as Renny Dan would get on my last nerve, his so called playfulness could be downright irritating to me, a little smidge goes a long way. I think Renny is somewhat insecure and as Lenny said she is nervous bein HOH, she will chill again when she is out of that power. She has been great fun in the way she has made everyone laugh, etc, but the minute she does not act a certain way in her reign as HOH, she is irritating everyone. I am stickin to "I like Renny, " in all her craziness, and I cannot say that about most of the rest of them, just sayin

My opinion is as was mentioned. I think the position of HOH really does weird things to your psyche, although Renny has displayed characteristics of being manic/depressive. She has extreme highs and lows and the house would only intensify those feelings. Worrying about what repercussions may come about because of your nominations, who you are offending and the insecurity of your position in the house. And that's all they have to think about - the game. Then on top of that, function daily while hiding your true feelings and projecting the appearance that you are friends with someone when you'd like to kick them in the butt.

On the other hand, put any one of US in there and even though we think we are normal and rational, the viewing public would probably see it differently. You know you have to watch out for the "quiet" ones.

Be afraid, be very afraid :scared:

I agree Catwishes, I was watching Housecalls, just catching up and everyone was saying how everything is soooo magnified in the house, and all you have to do is be in there and speculate about every little thing, and that the smallest seed can be planted and it grows into this big thing, so I can see why Renny has been rattled. Look at the paranoia that is running rampent in there, more so than any other BB. I am rootin for her, and even tho Dans Shennigans get on my nerves sometimes, I am rootin for hi as well, I just hope his silliness and immaturity does not undo him,lol

lololol, as Ginger says, some symptoms or none at all, I had like zip and whizzed right thru it,lol I am not sure if it is hormonal as much as whatever she (Renny) is taking medication for, although I think some people are on it thaqt maybe really don't need medication, who knows, I do believe that Renny is very high strung. That is what they used to say about me when I was much younger,lol

Archived