Renny - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure I smell DR involvement here. Renny has always stated that she would not just "go with the flow" if she won HOH and she would do what SHE wanted to do. She wanted to get Jerry back for putting her up the first week. She did that. She is LUCKY that Dan won POV. But her plan might have backfired because now she has Memphis and Dan questioning her plans because she was one of those last week who kept saying... we've got to get April and Ollie up. She might have just put a target on herself from her own team.

I'll say it again...I smell DR involvement...

being an idiot isnt dr

Yep, what Misha said. Renny might just have crapped in her own nest.

Misha,SugarB

You are using the wrong word in MIGHT!

After listening to dan keesha and memphis last night on BBAD it is seemed she definately crapped in her own nest with noms yesterday!

They were not happy in the least especailly memphis ,but all of them realized what a dangerous postion she put her OWN allaince in!

Renny really botched this, IDK whta she's wanting to get done, but the Ollie winning POV and taking April off would be catastrophic for Renny. If she wants to keep her alliance happy, the only option is to put up Michelle to ensure Jerry goes out.

Hopefully Memphis and Dan (and i guess Keesha by association) can get through this week, and then now realize that Renny is the weak link. Dan and Memphis really need to start competing now though, because there's not really anyone else they can rely on

half azz bb

playing bb half azz if you are gonna make a move do it right renny wanted to shake up things

but went at it half azz

her noms should have been dan and memphis straight up since she in the end lost them as partners allies whatever you want to call it anyway

this bb you have folks that want to make the big move but they are afraid to go at it full tilt

they wanted to two step around everything

april is another example she knew her alliance was straying but was afraid to make a big move by putting libra or keesha up with veto from jerry

the great bb players do things full tilt not half azz

HELLO, ALL...DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT RENNY'S MUSICAL SELECTION. i HEARD SHE LIKED JUDY GARLAND LIKE I DO (L) AND MAYBE BETTE MIDLER ... ANYONE KNOW...WHEN I REST I'LL CHECK AROUND THE NET AND REPOST HERE.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch. Renny's the boss and she may now be on the Good Ship Titantic! That Goodness Dan gave her those swimming lessons!!! Don't want her to pull a Natalie Wood!!!

Since I retired. Shipp, I have spoken (au gratis, unfortunately) on the importance of Afrian American's in the shaping of pop/jazz music from 1920s though 1950s...also I highlight how some great white entertainers were influenced by African Americans and some African Americans were influenced by European Americans. Music from that era was the major lead into true Racial Integrations that flowered in the 1950s, 60s,70s.

Judy Garland, in the late 40s, finally met her singing idol, Billie Holiday. Judy said, "Miss Holiday I love everything about your singing!" Billie responded, "Your doing OK too, Miss Garland. We've got our on unique styles and imitate no damn body!!!"

It all stems from the south and the Blues. I grew up on Ella and Sara and all the old standards, we had only a 78 record player, and as a matter of afact, I have plenty of old 78's saved from my past and a hand cranked 78 player. My brother plays alto and tenor sax and is of course into jazz, he also has a hammond organ and a stineway piano in his house, which he dabbles on. I did do a dbl take when Dan and Ollies said who? when Renny said she got Ella,lol, I know all the youngsters music, rap, pop, all of it, so why are they no knowing ours?? I love Billie Holiday, and Judy Garland was my mother's Idol, my Mother was a singer in a band in her girl era, although she studied serious music and was in local musical theatre, so I myself have a huge musical background.

What's the deal with Renny being so mean to Dan? When I was falling asleep last night, (laptop beside the bed, earphones in), I remember hearing April telling Ollie that Renny wouldn't allow Dan to use the hoh br. She told him he wasn't going to stink up her br and that she was training him to use the house br. She said Dan was really embarrassed. Anybody see that convo?

I didn't hear that conversation so don't know the tone she used with him. However, I know they've all complained about him always wanting to use the HOH BR. I seriously don't know if he does it to spy on the HOH or if he really does have a problem with the one downstairs. Either way if I was HOH I'd cut him off and tell him to go back downstairs and use the other one like everybody else. rofl

I saw the convo. Renny says, she doesn't even let her husband use her bathroom so she isn't going to let Dan.

Renny doesn't like Dan and it's very obvious.

Early on in the night I heard Renny say something to him...she went on and on about him not using the HOH bathroom because he would stink it up. Then I think she said Tues day he could use it and then went on again about it. Dan turned around and said something like there was no hard feelings about it and it was all good (in other words he wasn't giving it a second thought and she should stop going on about it) She was all laughing and joking when she was telling Dan this and once Dan said what he said her whole mood changed...

Wacko and needs the houses attention to be cheery!

I do not know why Dan always wants to use the HOH bathroom, I would send him packin too, maybe he has a thing about going like in public, and he feels that downstairs bathroom is like piblic, it is small, but he is weird anyway, seriously!!! I also do not think Renny is nuts, I think she is set in her ways, and also had been cruising along and then when she got HOH it threw her for a loop, I think she saw that it is hard to nominate people, you canot cover all the bases so you just need to make your noms and go for it, she should have nominated April and Ollie, but I am sick to death of hearing Memphis and the rest question why she did not nom Ollie, she is not in an alliance with him, and she spoke the truth when she said she just likes him. These people are all in alliances with each other, where do they get off talking as tho they are sooo suspicious of her, I am over Memphis and Michelle for that matter!!!!!!

the crazy lady from first night was always there

she was just in remission

maybe he has a thing about going like in public

I don't think so because if he does he applied for the wrong show.

I think he said it to push her buttons, but she just kept going on and on about it (while she had an audience). She couldn't say anything more about it, when he said what he said to shut her up.

the crazy lady from first night was always there

Yep, I saw it from day one.

I am not sayin she does not have her moments, but who the hell doesn't in that house, they are all a bubble and a half off, Michelle is still trying to figure out what big twist is gonna happen.

I think Renny is a bit high strug, but believe me she annoys me waaayyy less than some of them. I have so few to pick from who do not anoy me this season.

There is no doubt Renny likes an audience, but then hello, they all do, they are after all on BB. Michelle especially loves to talk that disgusting baby talk to the cameras, yyyuuuukkkk!!!!!!!!!

Archived