Renny - Week 6

CeCiMom

Well I fell off the Renny bandwagon when she became Keesha's sidekick. But I really loved when she was all whacked out last night saying nobody is safe!I mean this may be true but why make members of her alliance squirm? Cuckoo! Cuckoo! I also like how Renny is like "you better spend a couple of nights sleeping with me" to Keesha, Renny knows now that Memphis and Dan have moved in with Keesha she won't want to leave such a cozy arrangement.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renny is taking the game more personal than the rest....she is going to punish Skreesha for not kissing her ass during her reign.

She wants Dan to swear on the bible now....I knew she was a huge hypocrit but everyone insisted she was a "straight forward talker" and I never saw it. What I saw was one thing said to one's face while she said something different behind their backs.

You are right Ginger. She is mad at Keesha for being friends with Memphis doesn't want to make the game easy for her.

Renny isn't thinking clearly and it will come to shoot her in the foot next week. Gosh, don't allienate the people who like you.

Oh well, she'll be alligned with April, Ollie and Michelle next week. The writing is on the wall.

she wants to cripple any chance of a guy alliance

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many times has she said she doesn't want to make enemies today?

She seems to feel like if she pisses off A/O/J. she'll make an enemy . . . . . . . but it's apparently OK to piss off your own alliance.

I really thought she was a little smarter than this. And to have the conversation with HOllie she had! Stupidity :animated_scratchchin:

I don't understand what she is thinking.. even if she don't put up ollie, he is still coming after her if she takes out his woman.. I don't understand why Keesha isn't up there holding her hand.. it's evident that she needs it.. I was so happy when she won last night, thinking she is gonna do the best thing and that she was a very smart player, but after today i'm not so sure anymore :wacko:

Keeshas down stairs stuffing her face bashing libra with manchelle. she can carelessa bout Renny she knows she safe this week so she's working on her new alliance.She has no use for Renny come next week and she sure as hell isnt going anywhere now, so her true loser sself is showing thru right now.

Skreesha's so sure that Renny will nom her that she's hanging out with the young ones instead of her. Skreesha's probably afraid that Michelle might make a play for Memphis and she's keeping watch.

Skreesha says "What do you think she's gonna do" (Renny's noms) well,Skreesha if you really cared this time (like you've been up everyone elses ass when they won HOH) you'd be hanging with your best bud Renny.

Not saying it's going to happen mind you. But renny hasn't made the noms yet. As crazy as she has been acting today she could put up Keesha. After seeing what she has done today I wouldn't be surprised if she nominated herself! It's like she lost her mind after she won HOH. This was not the week to alienate your alliance ,next week maybe ,but not this week when they still needed numbers. She could have gone about her bussiness nominated April and Ollie,and had three guanateed votes to evict her choice.

Oh well crazy is as crazy does! Run renny RUN!

The four of them keep speculating instead of talking to the person in their "alliance." Not sure if it was Dan or Memphis who said "I'll be mad if I get put up as a pawn."

Skreesha about Renny...."I don't know what gets into peoples mind when they get up there..they keep changing" She also called Renny "paranoid" Skreesha thinks she is going to put up April and Jerry.

I think Renny made a comment earlier today that you can't cook your way to a win (or something along those lines), and she was at her best when she was just having fun and entertaining the rest of the home. Jumping out and scaring people, doing imitations, making everyone laugh! That was her strength and what kept her off everyone's "hit list"!

NOW, she needs to make a decision, and she fozen up! This is no longer fun! Her game play up until now has revolved around providing for everyone and keeping them smiling. I think she now knows that no mater what she does, she's going to make someone unhappy!

She should have just let Keesha take HOH!

Renny had been saying for weeks that she hates April and has hated her from day one. She kept saying she wanted her out of the house.

and............

Or the other thing "You're all beautiful young woman and yada yada yada." She turns on a dime.

Just another controlling female in the BB house...she's pissed at Skreesha and she wants revenge...I hope she gets it by noming that witch with the whiney voice.

Renny is petrified that she's going to make an enemy/enemies. Well duh. Renny, if you're so

scared, you should have thrown the comp. You're HoH so naturally you're going to piss somebody

off with your nominations. Just play the game, nominate whomever you want and let the chips

fall where they may.

Wuss!!!

This showed me how hard Renny really is playing and I appreciate that a bit because she is finally in a position in her group not to bow to everything that Keesha says and she made it clear last night that she knows what a position Keesha is in with the boys and that she doesn't appreciate it. I was also pretty disgusted with Keesha's reactions to Renny's room and letter - she was blank and cold. She also basically excused Michelle from the RENNY'S Hoh room.

GSN speaking about Renny - "as crazy as she is acting...........I wouldn't be surprised if she nominated herself" GSN, I'm on the floor laughing. Sooooooo funny. Thanks for the laugh. I'm thinking Renny has lost her marble. Yes marble was intentionally singular.

Archived