Renny - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she is slightly bit, but I am still hopin good things for her,lol

Oh hell, she could still be in perimenopause, which can drive you (and those around you) nuts for years........... just sayin!! I'm still a Renny fan, even if she has been a raving looney toon the last few days.

Renny just called Keesha up to HOH. She is chomping on her chips and talking. Renny said she is really scared. She said Memphis walking around like he is confident is pissing her off. Keesha said Michelle is too.

chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp (disgusting to listen to)

Renny wants to know who Keesha is putting up. Keesha said Memphis and Michelle plan on taking each other to the end. Renny said Dan is in on that and Keesha said they are just using Dan.

Now Renny just called up Michelle.

Michelle wants to know if Jerry knows about leaving. Michelle is saying the guys have probably made deals with Jerry.

More Michelle trying to stir up shit. She said that the girls are going to be the target. Michelle is making it a girls against the guys thing.

Michelle now saying that she thinks that Jerry, Memphis and Dan are in an alliance.

Michelle is the new Brian. She makes alliances with everyone. She is putting herself with Renny and Keesha as having the guys against her.

I really wish Michelle would get caught in her web of alliances.

I think is a very sneaky way she is trying to turn the girls against Jerry by saying he probably has a deal with Memphis and Dan. She is trying to get them to boot Jerry.

Michelle just said Jerry should go. Keesha just said NOW? Michelle just said she is bounching it off of them. Now Michelle is trying to talk them into making a deal with April.

Renny keeps asking Michelle if she thinks Memphis should go and then Michelle always says Dan is sneaky. She said that Dan went in the storage room and talked to Jerry and Keesha just said she knows.

Now Renny is pushing to keep April.

Renny asked Michelle to leave that she should talk to Keesha. Keesha said that she is aligned with April and Ollie. DUH??? I think the poop is hitting the fan for Michelle.

Dan in the HOH with Renny and Keesha and Renny is grilling Dan. She speaks to Dan like he is the enemy. They are not going to tell him about what Michelle said.... so far.

I have FOTH ~ dang I want to hear this. Cameras come back on Ollie and April. uggg

Renny keeps grilling Dan about his alliance with Memphis. Renny is so obsessed with Memphis.

half azz bb

playing bb half azz if you are gonna make a move do it right renny wanted to shake up things

but went at it half azz

her noms should have been dan and memphis straight up since she in the end lost them as partners allies whatever you want to call it anyway

this bb you have folks that want to make the big move but they are afraid to go at it full tilt

they wanted to two step around everything

april is another example she knew her alliance was straying but was afraid to make a big move by putting libra or keesha up with veto from jerry

the great bb players do things full tilt not half azz

a/j biggest shakeup in bb history

Oh gee, Renny just told Skreesha "it doesn't have to be true." Renny is talking about Jerry telling Skreesha how old his kids are. I guess we shouldn't believe anything Renny says too. Maybe they didn't show her family pics on tv, because they really aren't her family.

Renny the doubting Thomas. She says about Jerry..."he says he's weak but then he goes and does push ups." Well, what else is there for him to do while they are all sitting around eating steak and he's on slop.

They're all annoying me...the big talk is what Jerry does with his money and what he gives to his kids. What the hell do they care?

She doesn't finish a thought. She started to say something about "these two old people" but never finished.

She should remember she cried like hell over her parents pics---"two old people."

Renny is talking crap about Jerry...this is her way to get them to evict him. She's trying her hardest to turn them against him. Why does she want April saved all of a sudden?

Archived