Renny - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Carmen and thought the same thing about Renny. It was obvious that once Renny got HOH Keesha backed off and hung out more with the boys. I believe Renny could have made a secret alliance with April, Ollie, Michelle and Jerry that would have given them the numbers. I think she should have put up Memphis / Dan or Keesha or at least tried to back door someone but she screwed up and will now be a target and Keesha will not help her I'm sure.

I like Renny, I really do. She's funny and her impersonations are priceless but this HOH made her so paranoid. I think she does finally see she made the wrong nominations.....she isn't dumb. But, have to agree, she's being over-played now!

I will miss her but she really did blow the HOH. So far no one seems to see the power is over once the POV is played (or in this season, not played, hahaha).

I liked Renny it's a shame she got so involved with Keesha and didn't think things out before. Keesha is not a strong player and really is only a vote for Renny that's about it. Keesha is out to be with the guys and ditching Renny to be with them she will if she has to.

I don't like April either but I think April is a lot stronger player over Keesha and would have been better off for Renny to ream up with. Ollie is a weak player so far so Renny could have beat him regardless of April carrying him. Keesha is really stupid helping protecting the guys and they will take her out in the end.

I think Renny could have been a solid final 4 and then let them battle it out. She started rejecting her alliance because she thought they were "cocky". Why didn't she see if she was in the F4 then she could just battle it out in the comps. It is not like Memphis or Dan had won any comps at that point. Now she doesn't fit in anywhere and is expendable because she can't be trusted. Her mouth is going to do her in.

well, we can think about this till the cows come home, but it all remains to be seen, I hope Memphis goes soon, along with Michelle, and just maybe Renny will have some pure D luck like Dan has and pull herself out of this funk she has created, I would love to see it, so far this game has been pretty low key. Who is gonna win HOH, for a real shake up I would say let Dan win it, cause I am beyond sure he will also make the same lame mistakes Renny did, something happens when they go up there,lololol

I think she should have put up Memphis / Dan or Keesha or at least tried to back door someone but she screwed up and will now be a target and Keesha will not help her I'm sure.

Naw, Keesha will help her.... in the same way she "helped" Steven.

I hope Renny will see through Keesha soon! Either way, she was used by Keesha the same way Libra was.

I think Renny could have been a solid final 4 and then let them battle it out. She started rejecting her alliance because she thought they were "cocky". Why didn't she see if she was in the F4 then she could just battle it out in the comps. It is not like Memphis or Dan had won any comps at that point. Now she doesn't fit in anywhere and is expendable because she can't be trusted. Her mouth is going to do her in.

My thoughts exactly, Marty! But, I am a day behind here and things have probably already changed. It's hard to tell who is doing what anymore. I read somewhere that Michelle stirred the pot relentlessly about the men having higher numbers if April goes. I thinking keeping April is a terrible move and I sure hope that she gets bounced. JMO.

I think the alliances stack up this way so far: April/Ollie (Duh)

I agree. Renny lost any chance of winning when she became HOH and started to buddy up to Ollie and Michelle. I don't know what happened to her. Before HOH she was alot of fun in the house, now she is paranoid, jealous, and sometimes a little mean.

Renny is very funny sometimes but she has those mean times that I don't like her. She should know that it won't do any good to keep telling Keesha how much she does not like Keesha because it will just drive her friend away. She is trying to shift things in the game but she should never do that without a strong alliance.

My thoughts exactly, Marty! :animated_scratchchin:

But, I am a day behind here and things could easily have changed. :animated_rotfl: Last time I peaked in Michelle was stirring the pot :stirthepot: about the men outnumbering the women. If they wind up keeping April.....it will be a huge mistake, not to mention a wasted HOH. Let's just get to the F4, ladies! Then it's a free for all and time to win some comps!

Another thought as to the final comps......I think Dan is gonna be pretty tough to beat in the mental ones. He has played the best game, IMO, by staying on the DL and looking weak. He waited to make an alliance with Memphis....at the right time and after actually thinking about it. Wow, what a concept! :hurray:

:scared: Looks like I screwed up on posting. I hadn't meant to post the first one....don't even know I did it. Oh well, I messed up. I'm still new here and learning how to post....I expect to make a few more errors as time goes on so please don't shoot me. Now goes to get her bullet proof vest....... :hahohi:

Renny is very funny sometimes but she has those mean times that I don't like her. She should know that it won't do any good to keep telling Keesha how much she does not like Keesha because it will just drive her friend away. She is trying to shift things in the game but she should never do that without a strong alliance

Remember a few days ago, Renny threw a fit about being somehow perceived as a "floater"! So, she gets to be HOH, and how many times did she say she was going to do what SHE wanted to do.

I really felt like Renny was trying to establish herself as a "player" in the game. I just felt like she proved incredibly inept at it!

ooops see I made a mistake.

I said that Renny keeps telling Keesha she doesn't like Keesha when I meant to say ..... Renny keeps telling Keesha she doesn't like Memphis.

:wacko:

I said that Renny keeps telling Keesha she doesn't like Keesha when I meant to say ..... Renny keeps telling Keesha she doesn't like Memphis.

I sort of assumed that when I saw your post. I really think that when it comes down to Keesha making a decision, she'll take Memphis over Renny! It'd be interesting to know if JJ's watching the relationship that Keesha has formed with Memphis :animated_scratchchin:

Archived