Keesha - Week 8

Jem

Thanks sonoerin for the link. I may watch that a few times.

You're Welcome! It's a great clip over 9 minutes that includes Jerry begging for more alcohol as well as Renny beating Jerry up! There's some hilarious moments in it! :grin3:

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of these women are stupid...first of all if they really wanted to win...they should have been in Jerry's ear stating a case of why he should have put the boys up before nominations...They had a good case but instead, they forgot it was a game and relying on friendship. You see Memphis took no time in going upstairs to get in Jerry's ear to try and save him and Dan... Bring back the Allisons and Junes who would fight all the way too the end...and not rely on others to play the game for them... Why is Keesha relying on just the word of Memphis...Dont get me wrong, I do want to see the girl leave. With Memphis taking Dan off the block, doesnt she realize, she has no one when Renny leaves..like Jerry Unless Memphis keeps her but why rely on others...she should take charge of her status in the house.

Thanks for the link to the youtube video.

Skreesha is relentless...she won't rest until the world thinks she is the prettiest and has the best body in a swimsuit.

"They got all the footage of me and April in bathing suits that first day."

Yep, that video wraps it up about what everyone has been saying since week one...Skreesha is a jealous one!

They had a good case but instead, they forgot it was a game and relying on friendship.

I wouldn't call it friendship, because I do believe they will sell eachother out. They relied on the other to carry them through and for those who think floating is bad then being carried is worse.

As for gameplay..there was none. Those lucky enough got a break one week because of non-existent game play from the others.

Jerry is the only one who made it through on his own, without a buddy and without someone watching his back.

Yeah, I saw that last night. While both she and CRApril are incredibly vain (and I don't see it in CRApril's case. She looks like an Albino to me) I wonder if BB did try to set them up as rivals by doing the swimsuit thing.

April was horrible. She was constantly telling us how beautiful she was and what a big heart she had. OMG, she was a legend in her own mind. Keesha doesn't even come close to April at all.

Keesha spent a lot of time being catty about Angie with April and Libra. She hated how the guys all liked Angie. I watched the feeds several times when that happened and it made me not root for her. Everytime I would start to like her, she'd say something catty and lose me. She had to come up with a reason to justify getting Angie out of there. Even after she was evicted the three were still talking smack about Angie. I can't stand women like them and find they give the rest of us a bad rep.

One thing I'll say good about Keesha is she never dissed Renny behind her back and vice versa. As gameplay, so many HGs are two faced then leave show and see their BFFs weren't so kind when they weren't around. A rare feat for BB, IMO.

I always wondered how Jameka reacted in BB8 after she saw Dusty/Meth Addict Lady making racist comments. Although Jameka could be annoying at times, she got in with the wrong bunch. Didn't deserve that "jokes" with the N word.

I respect Keesha's gameplay. I don't care if a houseguest talks crap, it's a game whatever.

But she manipulated and got on the good sides of ppl to stay in the game. And always had her one true ally, renny.

Good gameplay, I see her possibly in final 2.

Jerry is the only one who made it through on his own, without a buddy and without someone watching his back.

You are so right! Nobody had his back.

Renny tried in the beginning. Eventually he even repulsed her.

I bet when people call Keesha's house they ask if her mommy's home when she answers the phone.

My perfect gameplay would be this......

Memphis or Dan wins hoh....They nominate Jerry and whoever.......

Then Keesha wins POV...She would be the only one to vote to evict.....

I think it would be great gameplay for her to evict Dan or Memphis...

Then she shouldn't have any problem makeing it to the F2.....

Gooooooooo Keesha!!!!!!

Archived