• Created
  • Last Reply

one of dumbest noms if she was playing for her and renny

dan and memphis will eat girls for lunch

still has her as a final two lock nonetheless

grodner will find away to get rid of memphis

dan vs keesha grodner final 2

:dance2::dance2: way to go Keesha

I don't think so. If you look Keesha and Renny had both of their POV just like Dan & Memphis, but Dan got there first. I think they under estimated these ladies and I think they will give them a run for their money. If any of them go up first it will be Renny. She is liked by all jury members.

emphis talking about who will put him up. He didn't mention Jerry, and Keesha picked up on that. She said what makes you think Jerry won't put you up? He said Jerry would

see, she is playing a great game.. picking up on the small stuff making no crack has been left undelt with.

Keesha in the bedroom I think she doesn't feel well. Renny comes in and does the whispers. Renny is pretty good at the mouthing words with no sound coming out so not sure what she is saying. I am sure she expects Keesha to be loyal to her to the end.

I know a lot of people are saying that she should have put the boys up but IMO that was not her best move. If she had done that she would have lost Dan or Memphis's (whichever one stayed) support in the house and a possible jury vote....plus she knows the boys will target Jerry and Renny before her. Also, I think Keesha has a good chance of winning against Dan AND Memphis.

we will see in final three when guys eat keesha for lunch

keesha is too whimpy to win part 1 endurance comp

and second part of three part comp is a physical/mental portion

and with ease both dan and memphis ranned though last several pov

i dont see keesha beating them in this portion

imho keesha has no shot

unless one of two bring her to final two

sure guys may keep her but would either bring her to final two

memphis no chance

dan depends if he wants to make good tv

jmho

We're looking at Keesha's "HOH storage room". Apparently someone bought her diamonds. Okay, they're from JJ...she's reading his love letter now..and they keep showing Memphis' reaction. Good, be jealous and cry Memphis. Dump her and go back to Dan!!!!

Archived