Keesha - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was funny when Keesha mentioned that her boyfriend doesn't think her laugh is weird, memphis's retort was "He's lying".

As to a possible Jerry/Keesha alliance, I just don't think so. However, stranger things have happened.

No, she thinks they DO need it. Jerry is always telling them about his houses, and things he's done, and things he owns. One night her and Memphis were talking and she said something to the effect of why would she give him the money if he is going to give it away.

king123 there's a big difference between talking LIKE a baby ( me want some wawa ) and USING a lil girl babyish tone of voice like Keesha does. It's an attention getter and she thinks people think it's cute just like Michelle TALKS like a baby. They should be using deep mens voices like Ginger dammit :::: runs ::::

Oh, WickedOne...I love that post! Dolphins also have better volume control than Keesha. There was some awful horror flick from the 50s The Killer Shrews....their screeches literally killed millions of Europeans. Although it was an enjoyable, funny film, should they ever do an animated remake....well, I smell money for Keesha...who so far is "win free"!

Wow, you guys are not far away from Jerry with the bashing of Keesha daily. The only thing in your favor is that your not creepy or pervy. Just saying... I personally think, she has done a hell of alot by being one of the only two woman remaining. Say what you will. She picked the right alliance and stuck with them. I think if she doesn't let Jerry creep her out/psych her out w/o Renny present for words of wisdom, she may have a chance of competing for HOH, and POV solidly. Right now, I wouldn't count on any alliance, but me. If not, I fear she will be put up again. They would have no choice.

Archived