Keesha - Week 8

Jem

I like Keesha so much better now that she is not around the catty girls. She gets along with Renny because she is not competition in the house with the other men.

Keesha is not a bad or mean person but she is "that girl" LOL

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think kee was jealous of ang last night[i don't think she should be, they're both pretty] but i do also think kee was mad angie singled her out w/ the diary room thing, and also that angie shunned steven. keesh can be annoying, but i see a genuine good heart.

I couldn't wait for this to be brought up. I knew it would be. I think it was about the questions that BB asked them and they were discussing their answers and what Dan said. I didn't think anything of it at all. She thought Angie was pretty and unique looking. So what? Then when the boys went to their rooms later alone they were discussing it again and then they changed their minds about their answers. Whats the big deal??? For some reason, I don't know why she seems insecure maybe something happened in her life that made her that way, but geez... talk about "catty" I think alot of that stuff that is said on here (board) about the HG when they are picked apart can be classified that way too.

This is a board. I like talking about the game and whats going on. Not all the bull****.

It seemed to me that Keesha couldn't rest until Angie and April were gone. Renny doesn't threaten Keesha. In fact, Renny is like Keesha's personal little mommie go-fer, constantly trying to buoy Keesha up and make her feel good.

Keesha:

I'm so tired

I wish they would vote Keesha out and keep Renny. Just because they can.

yep, me too, but they do know their chances of beating her in F2 would be slim to none, she really has no enemies.

Skreesha was jealous of Angie from day one and all the other females after that. Only did her personality change when it was just her and Renny left. Renny was no threat to her in the looks department, but I still believe that Skreesha doesn't want any female to get male attention accept her. I do think the playful kidding between Renny and Dan also bothered her.

Skreesha has self esteem issues!

i think it's great you only watch for gameplay, vesper! i must admit, i am terribly catty about reality tv-that's a big part of why i love reality tv. i love people watching, getting to be a fake dr phil! it reminds me of a quote i needed to memorize in college by[?-i forget!]-"the show is not the show, but they that go. reality to me thy neighbor be. fair game, all come to see".

i think keesha is insecure, but so was april, i think even michelle. april and michelle seemed to need to build themselves up a lot. it's sad, honestly-we don't realize how great we look when we're young!

"she doesn't like me/ is jealous of me, because I'm prettier than her"!!!!

That pretty much sums up both April and Keesha.

It's not that keesha really wants to start anything romantic with the guys in the house, you miss the point if that is what you are looking for? She justs wants their UNDIVIDED attention....

Look at me, look at me!!!

Keehsa seems to be " on edge" today. I would say hormonal but some people are offended by that. (oh I did say it)

She just went in the house and the boys said she is a little "off" today. I have noticed that some days that she does seem like if she had a few drinks she would murder someone.

just sayin

Well, sorry if I offended. :mellow: I was in a pissy mood. I don't know these people from adam, but I do find her insecure and need reassurance. If that jealous than I guess she is, but I think its somewhat different to me. Plus, I am one of those people that say what makes someone act a certain way and try not to judge to harshly, but whatever. Everyone is entitled to say what they want. I just wasn't in the mood for the bashing I guess.

**Vesper you kind of hit the nail on the head with your first statement about being "catty".

Im have been shocked at some of the remarks that are made about personal appearances of the houseguest.

Like the tooth thing with Keesha, I wish would really just stop and Memphis with his weight.

I realize EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinions but Lord!

Archived