Keesha - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the pix above was of McCain holding his real running mate, Jeb Bush. W must not be wearing his man girdle in that pix. McCain is really short, isn't he, or was he on his way down to a kneeling position? Just asking....

Keesha is part of the reason that scum bag memphis is still in the game, if she had not wanted to keep him for her own purposes which in the end will only serve him, he would be gone and she would not have to whine quite so much, I got no sympathy for her at this point, Memphis is gonnna drop her like a hot potato that is unless she wins then he would honor their deal (ah he has 3 deals). So she needs to shuuuuttt up, geesh I am sick to death of this crew,lol

I do not know why she wants to go off on Jerry believe me Keesha has put herself exactly where she is between a rock and a hard place, and if you do not get up off your lazy drunken ass a play to win you are gonna go by by, she definately drinks too much and cannot hold her alcohol, it changes her personality and not for the good.

I like Keesha. Her Dan and Renny have been my faves this season.

Who knows what would have happened had she not saved Memphis?? We will never know.

it surely was her biggest mistake and I wish she would not have saved him, she would be sittin a lot better at this point, oh well, we may never know

I have to say that I was a HUGE Keesha hater the first few weeks. Now, not so much since she's calmed down!

If she does happen to win BB, I won't be pissed because it would be nice for a woman to win and a 30 year old Hooters waitress at that! Ha ha ha! :cheeseburger:

I would love to see her win, although, she has the three guys to contend with, yuk, could not be in a worse position.

I like Keesha as well. Yes, she does whine, but I am finding the last couple of nights she can definately tone it down when she wants too. I personally love the final four that being Dan, Keesha, Renny and hell even Memphis. They pulled together and won competions to get their adversaries out and that is the name of the game. Kudos to them and I would be happy if any of them won except Jerry. I cannot stand that pervy old man.

Watching Keesha last night ,I couldn't help but think.....

Keesha got rid of angie because of jealousy, and damn if nearly 2 months later after angie is LONG gone ,she is still having to deal with the boys thinking angie was prettier than her!!!! POOR insecure Keesha! just sayin :animated_rotfl:

I was just amazed at the jealousy Keehsa was showing last night. She kept asking Dan if he thought Angie was prettier and wanted to know who they guys were that said that. She really was getting all worked up that someone thought Angie was prettier. Then she said in a smug voice. Well April and I were the ones that they did the promo shots of in our bikini's. It seems to mean so much for her to be told that she was the prettiest and she kept trying to drag it out of everyone. Very insecure if you ask me.

I really think that is why she evicted Angie. That and the fact that Steven liked Angie too.

I absolutely beleive that is why she evicted angie.....No doubt in my mind... No matter what other reasons ,she or anyone else comes up with to justify her actions/reasoning... JEALOUSY plain and simple,and it showed last night in spades!!!!

That is the reason she evicted Angiel. It was obvious all along. Too much comptetition for Keesha. Still like Keesha though.

Archived