Keesha - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stray I don't know the April ,Ollie,Michelle,jerry alliance thought they were to GOOD doers,and the Dan,Memphis,keesha,renny alliance were the BAD/EVIL doers, especially jerry ,but they kinda all did, remember! just sayin

April ,Ollie,Michelle,jerry alliance thought the were to GOOD

I know they said a few times they were GOOD and of course, April did have that big heart (coughHOcough) but they didn't rant on it constantly. I think they all put blinders on when they enter the house, never seeing what they or their 'friends' do as bad or mean.

but is there a reason why Keesha should NOT align with Jerry now, on the QT, of course.

my guess she wants to stay in cool guys club with the boys

as much as it makes sense to team up with jerry i doubt she do it

jmho

I don't get Keesha. Instead of playing around packing, she should have done it last night and taken as much time today to get ready for the comp tonight. They put new pictures up on the wall and Dan and Jerry have really been studying them, while she is in her room slowly packing up her stuff. This is what bugs me about her. Before an important veto she drinks wine and doesn't stop when she knows the comp is going to happen, and now one of the most important HOH's she's in her room moving like a turtle packing her things. Come on girl.

to me it would make no sense for keesha to align with jerry right now... Wait until the HOH and POV are played.... if jerry doesn't win either,she doesn't need jerry. Plus the fact that if the boys get wind of her shifting,she will be gone,Memphis and dan have already talked about watching her closely,for this very reason.

If he does win either comp ,Jerry will still be looking for an alliance IMHO, and it won't be memphis as he screwed him on the POV,and we know he doesn't trust dan,so that leaves keesha!

SHE IS NOT!!!

She can walk back and forth from the counter to Dan's cake, and that CHOCOLATE icing with a spoon in her hand,I have seen it. It would be close to the equivilent of running a 10K, that my friends is not lazy,and that is ALL i have to say about that!!!!! :animated_rotfl:

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeesha

So she didn't help with any of the housework? Did not lift a finger. She got her coffee and spent 5 minutes at the picture wall and now in the sauna hanging out with Renny.

Why is she not studying the picture wall? Doesn't she want to win this HOH? :lipsrsealed2:

I don't see why Keesha runs back and tells the boys everything she hears. You could make a deal with Jerry why not Memphis has one with each of them.

Even though it's a game people get close to people when they are around someone 24/7 for 3 months straight and Keesha and Renny got close. It's sad Keesha put the boys above Renny when I can't see them taking her to the final 2.

Renny from what I have seen has not campaigned against Keesha at all and will walk away tonight if that's what happens.

I wish Renny would win if she doesn't do any campaigning and puts her friendship with Keesha above trying to back stab or talk shit about her in order to stay then Renny really has a good heart and is a good person. Game or not

(of course you are supposed to be there to win the money but shit happens)

I think Keesha should be looking to get Jerry into the final three with her. She has a better chance of getting passed him on either of the physical parts of last HOH competition. No one should take Jerry to the final two. Assuming opinions haven't changed toooo much since entering the jury house... Jerry will have April, Michelle and Ollie at least. If I was Keesha, I would rather go up against Dan in the final 2. He played a significant role is almost all of the jury members being evicted.

Archived