Keesha - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't find Keesha all that interesting but I think the fact that she remains in the house is testament to how well she has played the BB game thus far.

She's only there because of the others keeping her as a vote. JMO

yes, she is there but has had a rather sad showing of late, I hope she can pull herself out of this slump and win hoh, or pov, but then again she prolly would include Memphis and I cannot stand him, yuk!!!!!!

I dislike Keesha more and more each day. She keeps saying how she is so nice, not calling others names, etc., and she does that with Renny/Memphis all the time. I would not care what she called other people as it is part of the game, it is the "I am better than everyone else" crappy attitude that I can not stand and the denial of everything she has done that the feeds have shown.

:rolleyes: having a hang over most mornings will do that to ya,lolol that is funny slimcruz

:grin2: Mornin,lol

It is often said a person's true self comes out when they are drunk due to all inhibitions leaving the body.

Isn't it ironic then that almost every time Keesha has gotten drunk in the house she has turned into a crazy person.

I hope she can pull herself out of this slump and win hoh, or pov,

she won hoh in ff

her problem is in physical comps

dan and memphis will eat her for lunch

she can hang with them in q and a but physical comps no chance

jmho

Maybe if she'd stop wrapping herself in saran wrap to control her weight and eating nothing but junk food all day she'd be a bit healthier and could compete better in comps.

Gotta love people who try to cheat to stay "slender" and then wonder why they feel unhealthy.

what physical comp has she won ?

NONE

jmho

best thing that could happen is Renny goes home.. she wins next HOH, and Jerry wins the next POV..

that way one of her allaince member leaves, and she doesnt have the blood on her hand..

then of coarse i want her to win the next HOH too..

I hope this too!

did you see how fast memphis was going

memphis would have won either way

jmho

chomp chomp chomp.

Real exciting day on the feeds. Keesha in bed chompng away on her junk food. I noticed that she is most comfortable chomping if she is having a conversatin.

i wonder did keesha in past did cocaine

because her nose is disfigure like folks who done it

jmho

because her nose is disfigure like folks who done it

I mentioned it the other day that she probably had rhinoplasty. The cartilage usually reverts back and after a few years the procedure has to be repeated. Yeah, either a bad nose job or she had the surgery a long time ago.

i know she gonna feel bad

after she find out all along memphis was playing her

jmho

Archived