Keesha - Week 8

Jem

This is off topic I'm sure, but my husband watches BBAD with me so I tell him about everyone on Morty's and he's curious why people here hate April but like Keesha anyone care to answer since I don't like either one.

Too bad she didn't have a few gold bars or at least a gold tooth!

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skreesha wanted nothing more than male attention and she got it with Dan and Memphis. Renny nor Michelle were any threat for her in that way. So, it was no big deal for her to side with Renny and move forward. But when push comes to shove, Skreesha will throw Renny to the wolves because I think she has the hots for Memphis, plus everyone want to go up against the bartender.

I completely agree 100%

How stupid do you have to be to get drunk before a PoV when you are on the block?

Not stupidity... it's arrogance. She's positive no matter who is on the block with her... she's staying... so, she doesn't care if she wins PoV, imo.

re;hate april/like keesha. i honestly think april reminded me of someone who dated a family member and sort of tried to emasculate them. it was hard to watch,, but thankfully he broke up w/ her. just all of april's cliches to ollie "don't hate me cause i'm beautiful" was dejavu to me.

I completely disagree as it was evident today that she is the only one that didn't throw anyone under the bus, especially Renny. As for the POV, she doesn't trust that old man. She knows that its either her or Dan going and if neither of them get off, she knows she is gone. As for the guys, she had an alliance and stayed true to them. I personally think she helped them as much as they helped her. Michelle ruined her own game. She could have stuck with Memphis and keesha, dan & rennie, but she alienated herself from them and went with the bed dwellers club of April and Ollie. Personally, in the beginning of rhe game she didn't like April until she found out April had connections for sports stuff and bribed her with gifts. You know the ones she wouldn't wear herself.

my sources tell me that king123 has it bad for our Keesha

Based on my tenure at Morty's and again, this is just my opinion, I have a few questions that could clear this up.

Is Keesha blonde?

Is Keesha pretty?

Does Keesha have big boobs?

Ok, then!

blonde -- well, bottle blonde with dark roots, yeah

pretty -- she's okay, not ugly, but not a classic beauty

boobs -- big, but not her own

BUT, given all the above, she still meets the criteria for little King.

boobs - doubt, it king. As for the natural dirty dishwater hair, it's been enhanced by a whole lotta peroxide. And it's no wonder she needs botox at the age of 30, she is constantly wrinkling up her forehead.

I think people are fixated on her breasts because they are GIGANTIC and she throws 'em right out there. Or something. As I said days ago during a similar discussion, I don't care if they are real or not, but I did pay attention to them from then on and they look pretty big to me. If she has implants, she went for super size. If she doesn't, then she got super size naturally.

who drinks before a pov comp?

an idiot

i am starting to see alot of her good gameplay is due to sheer luck

jmho

who drinks before a pov comp?

It was clear that she was upset to get nom'd, but she tried not to show it. I guess she's no different than Michelle who also had to drown her worries in booze. Ummm, I never thought Skreesha was that smart to begin with and drinking before comp proves it.

Archived