Keesha - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, you said something about her mother and Renny being alike. I have no idea about that because I've been unable to observe Skreesha's mother in the house.

As for jovial all the time and being negative all the time, Renny changes mood one second to a next without no apparent reason. If Renny didn't kiss Skreesha's butt all the time and if Skreesha didn't put up with Renny's mood swings, IMO they wouldn't be as close (or as it appears to be) as they are.

OK I am not quite sure what the point you are trying to get across, but yeah ok...

As far as Renny being similar to Keeshas mum, it was a remark that Keesha had told Renny in the beginning that she feels close to her because she is like her mum. Which is why I pointed out was one of the reasons they get on so well.

As far as the mood swings and switching them on and off like a light switch, Renny had said "she was at that age' and the hormones are a changing... as far as the butt kissing and the tolerating of the mood swings... that just happens to be their dynamic... a trait that has been displayed over and over again... season after season...

I think that Renny and Keesha connected as people sometimes do - not for any specific reason maybe or maybe on purpose. I would try and connect with one person in the house, above all others. I have watched Renny baby Keesha more than Keesha babying Renny. Renny is kinda girly-girl and Keesha is the girly-girliest HG (other than Jessie).

P.S. people are prescribed Prozac for a reason.

my mom is like that for me, always my soft place to bitch and moan...and i've got 10 years on keesha. whenever, my whole life, i've had a problem w/ anyone, my mom thinks they're jealous! it's ridiculous but so cute. yup, i remember keesh saying renny is like her mom, too.

I think it is great that they are there for each other. Last night they were saying to each other that they couldn't and wouldn't have wanted to be there with out each other and they helped make this experience a memorable one. I think it is great that they are going to stay close for many years to come. I think it is also awesome that they formed such a tight bond from day 1...

She still hasn't really grown on me but I like Memphis a lot less and maybe Dan as well. Did anyone else notice last night that when she felt Renny was going off on her about how she was lucky that Renny aligned with her, Keesha admitted that R & Memphis were lucky that she teamed with them as they were outcasts? Renny kept pointing out Keesha's gameface aka her faux paranoia.

keesha is playing along with renny

keesha had to know renny was one going to get boot first out of four

jmho

Ok ding ding ding. I just figured out that Keesha is really angry because she might be seeing that Memphis has a F2 with Dan and not her. ?? ya think?? I think Keehsa is really wanting Dan out of the house. Keesha and Renny are plotting stories to tell Memphis to get him to not save Dan.

Keesha wants Dan gone for real. Keesha just said they are going to have to throw Dan under the bus.

I don't think I can stand much more of the catty talk.

the guys 9/10 always stick together

jmho

Go Keesha! You have my support now!

I can't stand anyone in the house anymore and at least you're playing a smart game!

The two guys are two of the stupidest HGs I've ever come across, getting rid of Renny over you, Keesha, who is a power player in comps.

Dan is the stupidest one by far. At least Memphis has a final 2 with Keesha (and just about everyone else). Dan doesn't and should vote out Keesha, especially knowing how close Memphis and Keesha are. Dan has been backstabbing people all game, he should know NOT to trust Memphis.

...but he won't. He'll go along with it and evict Renny like a moron.

Go Keesha!

Here's how I hope it goes. Jerry wins PoV next week and evicts Dan.

Then Keesha wins HoH in the final 3 and takes Jerry.

That would serve the two idiot BOYS right (yeah, I said boys). They'd deserve to get played by Keesha for being such morons and getting rid of Renny.

Go Keesha! I may not like you but at least you play the game well enough.

Archived