Keesha - Week 8

Jem

I agree with whoever said that Skreesha is really upset because she now knows that Memphis has something going with Dan too, why else would he save him.

I think Renny has known all along that Skreesha would sell her out in the end. As I say earlier, Skreesha keeps Renny around because 1) no threat for male attention 2) Renny kisses major Skreesha ass.

yall keep saying Keesha is Emotional, over and over and over and over again.. like a broken record...

Everything on this board is said over and over and over again. What's the point? Yeah, we all know she's your favorite, and we all know who everybody elses favorite is and you all can't man the board 24 hrs a day trying to protect your favorites and control what is said about them.

It's quite nauseating how posters have this dire need to defend someone they don't know.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Ginger! Everyone has favorites, I do too. This board is for people to tell their feelings about HG's. if someone says something about my favorite I don't comment at all to the poster. Who cares what someone says about my favorite? I know they have a right to their opinion!

I do not know how she keeps her figure the way she eats all that crap

imho she is comfortable when she eats

she knows she is staying

only thing that may bug her is that she doesnt have memphis under her spell as she liked since he is using pov on dan

next week should be interesting

jmho

I have heard that if you eat a little the whole day it boosts your metabolism like a furnace, making it fast and strong. it is the bigger meals that make you fat. Over 600 calories per meal and it can't get burned off all at once. the average american eats double that at supper time and that's what the problem is..

OMG her chewing and chomping is disgusting. In reflection, I think the two biggest reasons I wanted her gone for so long is her annoying voice and her constant chomping. The third reason is she is a jealous witch.

But she made it this far and craving and getting the male attention she so wanted paid off for her.

well I agree smassadi but I am talkin about what she eats, yikes, all those chips and stuff??

I have heard that if you eat a little the whole day it boosts your metabolism like a furnace, making it fast and strong. it is the bigger meals that make you fat. Over 600 calories per meal and it can't get burned off all at once. the average american eats double that at supper time and that's what the problem is..

True, but they don't mean cheeze doodles and nachos. There is plenty of non-carb foods she can eat. Bottom line I think (well I know) she's lazy. It's alot easier for her to put her hand in a bag then actually get off your keester and prepare something.

eating these kinds of foods will get you in the end, nachos and processed stuff, you need vegetables, protein too. Sometimes a person is a "normal"weight but is unhealthy on the inside. i wonder what her cholesterol is LOL!

keesha isnt very smart if she wants renny to believe she doesnt know dont workout with guys

jmho

Renny knows that Keesha knows...........she can read her like a book

i agree she is asking her over and over because she knows she know

jmho

Archived