Keesha - Week 8

Jem

The only way Memphis or Dan have any chance of winning the big money is for them being together in F2. Even Keesha would get big money over Mem/Dan...Renny could win big bucks from Kesh, Mem and Dan. I'll miss Renny most of all!!!!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, they're from JJ...she's reading his love letter now..and they keep showing Memphis' reaction. Good, be jealous and cry Memphis.

I love how Memphis says he's unemotional. He got pissed at Jerry for calling him a "womanizer" and ran after HOllie when HOllie told him to suck his manhood. That's pretty emotional to me. Next few days, I can bet he'll get even more emotional. Remember your own statement Memphis, "It's only a game."

Well, the womanizer may be leaving this week! Poor Jerry, he has nobody to tell him what to do. Wonder if Jerry's comment on Memphis' anger issues are right? Mem seems cool, calm and collected but still waters run deep or as my grandmother warned me, "It's those quiet ones you have to watch out for!"

jerry winning hoh was the best thing that could have happen to her she is safest one of all

going up and getting evicted are two different things

my post was at who is least likely to get evicted

I think he will put up Renny and Keesha with prefering Renny to get evicted. He would like the guys to take him to the end thinking they are the most disliked by the jury. Jerry saying last night he has won 2 POV's and 2 HOH's he thinks he can possibly beat them. (he thinks)

I think Jerry will nominate Dan and Memphis. Easy nomination for him. No explanation needed though he loves to talk so we'll have to hear why. Yada yada yada. Then, Dan/Memphis will need to win POV so Jerry can nominate Renny since he has an obvious crush on Keesha so that they will vote Renny out (I would hate that - I've begun to like Renny). If they don't win POV, one of them is GONEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm not sure there are any easy noms for Jerritol. If he makes it into the F3 with the boys, those final comps will likely mean he'll be going bye-bye! If he goes to F2 with Renny, she might stand a chance in the final! I feel he's got to work towards keeping Keesha and eliminating the other 3. So, I guess in my mind, he's got to start with getting any two of Renny, Memphis and Dan on the block. If the POV is used, the third goes up as replacement. JMHO

I don't like Jerry. He says some truly disgusting things and has zero class but his winning shook things up and at this point in the game that is always welcome. I hope they rid the house of Jerry at the first opportunity. It'll be interesting to see if he nominates Keesha.

I don't know, he might not have a shot in the first comp because its physical, but the other two are mental right? Isn't too bad at those.

the second is mental/physical

speed plays a big part

bb7 jani and boogie in air on a cylinder solving a puzzle

bb8 was dani and dick in fish tank solving a puzzle

bb9 was adam and sheila solving a puzzle against the time

jmho

i go out on a limb and say its a puzzle

jmho

he said you are going on block

jmho

Jerry is throwing Keesha under the bus and telling Renny not to trust Keesha because Keesha doesn't care for Renny. WTF???

Archived