Libra

Jem

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea califcyclone, finally some earth,lolo, I am water thio, but I said to have earth, wind and fire, we needed a taurus or capricorn

<<<--- Aquarius

I'm outa the norm here but I like Libra. I watched her interview with Diane Henry and I thought she was great. (I watched all the Diane H. interviews). My formed opinions from 1st impressions could, and probably will, change--several times.

re the babies, I can't understand a mother leaving babies for that long but I'm certain there are women out there who can't understand even having them or staying with them 24/7, so that's okay. If she and her dh are cool with it, so am I.

On another note, I think the girl with the long brown curly hair (Michelle?) is going to instigate political fights much moreso than Libra will.

good to see you Wildcat, you may be right about Michelle, only 45 mins to go and we will get our first impressions, well maybe 2nd impressions,lololol, I get along well with aquarians, but see? more Air,lolol

Did Libra make it into the house??? ;)

we sure did not see her did we. I think I am not liking Renny and we will lsee about Libra

I don't know yet about her, have no judgements yet, but I do think that her not touching April and saying something about "being a mother" she was meaning, with her pregnancies she already knows what boobs like that feel like....thats all, nothing more to it..JMO :animated_bouncy:

Man, that woman's skin just doesn't quit!! I bet she can count the number of zits she's had in her entire life on one hand.

She's really pretty, but I will have to wait to see more of her personality before I can say that I like her or don't like her...

From the little I saw of her tonight, she really seemed quite lovely. Her situation about her children sounded familiar though. I think I read somewhere on here (a long time ago) about a mother who had twins that resembled either race more significantly. Maybe that's part of the reason she wanted to go on the show? To break down barriers and ignorance or something. Or...maybe she just loves BB. Either way I can't wait to see more from her.

I think she has large control issues that are gonna bite her in the butt. but we did not see much from her at all, so it is hard to tell

yep

i am hearing about this

i dont get why hg cant just be like bb 3 dani and jason and just relax first week and let hoh have all the pressure

I guess she was rationing out the alcohol, and would not let them have it till midnight, she pissed off Steven in the process with her bossiness, and she also outed him and had told him she would not. Plus the over the top cooking is just that over the top, this is not survivor, where they keep you if you provide,lololol

they still keeep providers in survivor

i thought that strategy was outdated

I can't say I blame her for insisting they wait until midnight to drink...that's when slop restrictions were done...and it'd be fair to all. She has a strong personality from what I've seen so far...seems to be a no nonsense/take no crap type of woman.

that's what I am sayin UPV, BB is not survivor where they do tend to keep the providers on for awhile,lol, I also think it is outdated.

She is a strong willed gal, I just do not know if that will get her far, or bite her in the buttocks,lol

marty that is funny,lolol

Why so judgemental???? It's not like opportunity always knocks when it's convenient. Her twins are four months old - if she makes it to sequester, they'll be seven months old when she returns. They won't remember it. Think about all the soldiers who are deployed for a lot longer - like two years. Those three months she may be gone pale by comparison. Give the girl a break!

I think her being controlling is just a part of her personality. Keesha told her she was controlling so I think she might chill out for a bit. At least i hope she does. I like her. I don't feel so weird about her leaving her kids anymore.

Archived