Libra

Jem

I think her being controlling is just a part of her personality. Keesha told her she was controlling so I think she might chill out for a bit. At least i hope she does. I like her. I don't feel so weird about her leaving her kids anymore.

once a control freak always a control freak

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's the thing, evryone has an opinion and so I do not have to give the girl a break, I may later after I see who she really is, but I can have my opinionated opinion about her leavin the babies,lol, I may judge that one act, but maybe not another.

Myself personally I put my children above anything else. Motherhood was the most wonderful gift I was ever given and I don't understand how she can leave 2 babies and toddler. She has zero contact with them and does not know what is going on in their lives for the duration of her time on BB.

I know some don't believe that it hurts a child to be without their mother but I don't agree. Even if they don't comprehend why they are without their mother they will know later as they are older that she chose to leave them for 3 months to be on a reality show.

I may think she is nice and beautiful and have some good qualities but motherhood is not one of them. I do have a right to my opinion on that and I probably will express it again.

:food-smiley-005:

well, and being deployed to war is differnet thatn being deployed to the BB house. I agree, it is important to be with the kids, she most definately is missing a lot of what will happen with them and how much they will change.

I like her so far...

I bet she is a good Mother and will probably be a good grandmother too... Or maybe she won't be a grandma and will be all dissapointed with her kids...

Nothing wrong I guess with the dad being the primary caregiver!!! Bring home the bacon Libra, bring it home!!!

there is nothing wrong with a dad being a care giver, I just do not get leaving your babies to go on a reality tv show, chances she will bring home the bacon are not that good. I do not dislike her, but am not sure if I will be able to get behind her in this game

to each his own

Libra does need to be careful - She is coming on too strong too quick (with the food rationing and telling people right from wrong).

Keesha and Steven are already whispering about her as soon as she leaves the room.

And in a conversation last night in the backyard (Keesha and Steven) also have armed Brian and Dan with some "dirt" on Libra talking about Steven being gay to Keesha after Libra told Steven she would not share that with anyone - Brian is a little dangerous right now because he is pissed at Jerry.

A highlight for me last night was April pulling Ollie close to her and saying this is what Libra's twins will look like (or something thereabouts).

My general opinion after watching last nights show and Showtime is that they are all playing too hard, too quickly.

like I said to each his own, who cares anyway what the odds are, I think a lot more goes into those odds then just the numbers, like her overbearing personality, trying to control everything, that stuff, the overplaying of it all will bring her odds down considerably, not worth it in my opinion to leave your babies to go and play a dirty mean game such as BB, oh I love BB, don't get me wrong, but I would not leave my family (sm children) to come on this show. I am tired of defending my opinion so I am moving on with it.

Agreed califcyclone, they are all playin too hard, and I read in the updates that Libra is stirrin it up, course sahe is stirring it up on Brian, and Dan, so that makes me happy.

playing bb so fast imho is always a sign of weak gameplay to me

weak players try to win bb the first week

strong players sit back and watch fools overplay

renny may end up the winner :lol:

lololol UPV, that would be crazy wouldn't it??? you just never know, but true that, playin sooo hard right out of the box will set you back, Brian is tryin to do damage control right now, but Libra is on his tail, she is onto him and a few of the other guys. Even tho I do not agree with her leavin the babies, she is not stupid, and I think she has some common sense which will help her out.

The 40 minutes I have been home for lunch Libra has been dissing Brian, Dan, Steven, Jessie and ...............

now she is saying trash about Angie. :angry:

Evel Dick and Dr. Will for all their Bravado really did not stir up too much the 1st couple of weeks.

Actually I think I remember Jen making some big deal about Evel Dick "touching her" during a "honey bee" (squeezing) type of comp. Whatever it was I thought she was out of line for what she said to him - well before any liquid was poured on her head.

I think that Libra needs to hold back or she will join the pantheon of booted pot stirrers - I think I would put Josh and Nataile in that category.

Libra will be one of those players that talks shit about anybody and everybody. She'll get away with it for awhile. then, when she gets comfy everyone will put 2 and 2 together and bust her butt.

I think Libra may be pulling an Amanda from BB9. She got herself (and partner) booted in first couple of weeks! By running her mouth. The gay guy turned on her and turned the house against her!

Libra leaves her babies for three months to possibly win $500,000.00 to take care of them, plus make $750.00 per week while on tv makes Libra a selfish bitch. A soldier mom leaves her babies for two years to get her ass shot at by Iraqi dissidents for a crappy E-2s salary & the very real possibility of coming home in a pine box and she's a hero??? Different strokes for different folks!

again to each his own, there is no right or wrong here , just peoples opinions.

Yo BBFAN. No one called her a selfish bitch like you just did. You sound like a young male. That being a very likely case, it's a GOOD age to LEARN that people ARE entitled to their opinion. And what you just said also sounds like a slam against being a soldier. Ease up and your opinion will hold more value. Just some advise. Take it or leave it.

I must have missed something, and thank goodness too, because I would have went off on anyone slamming flaming about someone being in the military... My son is in the Army, he has two beautiful children and he's going to be deployed either in Iraq, or Afghanistan sometime between now and March... Being a mother of someone in the military, hearing someone being mean about them hurts and sickens me, but the truth about it is they are out there risking their lives for you to have that opinion, and honestilly some people don't deserve that freedom...

As far as Libra goes... All I can say is that I couldn't leave my kids if they were that age... Maybe when they were older, say 12 or so...

I think what the whole thing was is that a lot of us moms said we could no way leave our kids to go to a game show, and everyone who does not agree with us has said it is no different than a mom in the military going off to do war, we in return, or at least I said war is not reality tv show, and you can't help it if you get deployed, it is not a choice, I don't think anyone was bashin on the military but I am soo with you, I sooo feel for both moms and dads that have to go fight and leave the family behind

I hope she don't use that potty mouth around her babies.

She's the first one (that I heard) to use the MF word and she sure likes the F word.

She's playing too hard too early. She's a BB know it all...she'll be gone soon.

Now she's talking crap about Michelle. Is there anyone she didn't talk about yet.

Archived