Libra

Jem

Libra and Brian are two peas in a pod. They are both bossy and controlling. When Brian approached Libra he made a big mistake. So he'll probably leave. I hope Jesse goes soon, he's full of himself, therefore full of sh.t!

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe Libra just said Angie is a female version of Brian, is she not reading our boards??????? No, Libra, YOU are the female version of Brian, but he's more likable. I'm just sayin......

Angie will never figure out anything about Libra or anyone else if she doesn't get her head in the game.

agreed and last night proved to me that she has issues and is easily intimidated and gives a rats ass way too much what people think.

A bossy loud girl is always a bitch around here, but a male is never called anything as rude. There have been plenty of parents on big brother whats the big deal. Most of you guys cry this is big brother its a game its not personal, leave the personal stuff out it makes for a very immature, subjective discussion. Game play is what's important. If Evel Dick did the same as Libra and acted "bossy like" A lot of you would be praising his every move. I have no favorites yet but enough is enough. Strong Woman = Bitch. Shameful

whatever!!!!!!I don't like the bit*h,lolololol

Hey, we all have our opinions. I said Libra had a big mouth and was bossy. I also said Brian was bossy and had a big mouth too. If there was a big mouthed, bossy transgender on the show I'd say the same. If you are bossy you are bossy. IMHO!!! I attack no other posters for agreeing or disagreeing. I just call'em like I see 'em.

I didn't attack anyone stated my opinion just like the next person. Not guilty don't get offended.

Fact- many people have had children and have come on the show including several men.

Not one of them were called a bad father that I can recall.

Fact- When I have read the discussions about the dislike for men on the board the language is not as abrassive.

Opinion - Shameful

Just wanted to follow up and say it's perfectly okay to say whatever you want about a house guest here at Morty's, especially your opinion of them.

It is not okay to bait/flame/etc. another member of Morty's.

(Rules/guidelines are here: http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?act=a...mp;f=9&id=5 )

I recommend not putting words in another posters mouth either. ;)

Thanks. I'm not offended. And believe me, I know where you're coming from. Too many competent, strong women in Politics are called "B" when they are no different from most male politicians, except they are often smarter! Did you notice how the media turned on Hillary? That was not right!

But about Libra, I wish she would relax and just laugh and cut up too! And who knows, this new into the game we may be feeling totally different about everyone in like two days!

I'm sure if I were in the BB house, I'd be out the first week cause I'd go stir crazy!

I Like Libra! She reminds me kinda of Danielle from BB3 and All Stars... She needs to create a secret alliance with someone she would not be suspected to...maybe Steven or Renny?! HOW FUNNY Would it be to see her and Renny together? (like Jason and Danielle)

Libra is worse than anything she is accusing Brian of. So, she's a biatch for calling out others for exactly the same thing she is doing.

That doesn't make someone strong...it makes them a snake. Hillary and Libra in the same thread....what a slippery thread this turned out to be. :)

I was watching reruns of S6 the other day and I was thinking that Libra reminded me of Cappy/Maggie. She is trying to control the girls with intimidation and is trying to get her own little "family" going. She jumps on Angie for talking to Brian. She jumps on Keesha for talking to Stephen. She jumps on April for trusting Hollie (Ollie). Libra is trying to be the new Eric. I am now waiting for her to tell them what time they have to go to bed. Libra would like to keep her girls in her own little web.

Just my observation.

People like Libra ( that name just sounds so ridiculous typing or saying it bleh ) become who they are by enablers. Patsy's carry them around on their shoulders. Give me 5 minutes alone in a room with a Libra...

New Here...Just joined to state for the record:

Know Her

Do NOT Like Her

She is NOT on the show for the $$$....she is an attention stalker and would love to get FAMOUS from this. She is flat-out lying when she talks about wanting to win the money! She wants to "make it big".

Kids are fine with daddy......HE ROCKS! He really is a fantastic dad and guy!

I'm surprised she came to BB, and not a "singing" show. She loves to sing and thinks she is "star" quality.

She lives in a VERY nice, great neighborhood and is the cattiest of them all. You know the type...she makes very "sharp" comments about other womens' clothes/hair/style and then when she talks to their face she is "dripping with honey" sweet.

She really and truly is gorgeous...and she knows it.

I'm not a "hater"....I just have learned over the years to try to avoid ever being at the same place as her because I do not enjoy her company and Drama follows her wherever she goes. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure who the "real Libra" is, because she is always always always putting up a front.

I will say, I expected her to lay low a bit longer. I'm really surprised her colors are coming out so early.

Welcome Scarlet nice to have you here at Morty's. We could always use some insights.

So you think after this show Libra will try out for other reality shows?

Welcome and thanks for letting us know more about her. She is one of my least favorite Houseguests though most of them are misfits, imho.

Archived