Libra

Jem

Libra leaves her babies for three months to possibly win $500,000.00 to take care of them, plus make $750.00 per week while on tv makes Libra a selfish bitch.

LOL, a LOT of people have been posting the same "opinion" but it just takes them a few posts peppered with a couple sexist remarks. We all have opinions, and that means Granny.

I'm sort of hoping Brian stays, just because a Brian/ Libra war would be like the DrWill/ KAysar war SHOULD have been. Both very smart, very good players with BIG gametime egos.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Libra said her wedding cost 30 grand.

From the looks of her beautiful 2 story house and her nice neighborhood and the fact that she has a good job.... she is not hurting for money.

know that

she loves drama that why she is on bb

I can't not like someone because they're well off. From what I've read, it seems like Libra is there for the game, which I like.

But having an alliance with a showmance couple can cause problems, remember Booger/Erika. That could be a problem. She also has to remember the house swingers. they can always tip the scale.

oh geeeeeeez everyone kept saying that Libra should not pass up an opportunity to win half a million dollars. From what other were saying was she was playing the game for money for her family. I have heard this is an opportunity to send her children to college.

If she is there to just play the game then.... hope it is worth it to her and her family.

She's worried about college? She should be worried about ---never mind, it's not worth saying it and getting everyone in an uproar.

PS: I never said I didn't like her - I don't even know her. And not liking someone because they have "stuff" is considered envy and I don't envy anyone.

If she wanted to take charge of a family she shoulda stayed home with her OWN family, just sayin.

Marty...what do you call Michelle? ...the Big Bitch?! :smilielol:

idk but bb i always found it weird that one hg is able to control ADULTS and order them around

bb6 eric, bb8 dick , bb10 libra

If she wanted to take charge of a family she shoulda stayed home with her OWN family, just sayin.

that is completely unfair.. I dont know if I like her yet or not.. BUT, she is trying to help her family out.. if she wins the money the family can be happy for a long time and not have to worry about money.. I give her props for being able to leave her kids to do whats better for them..

well King we can agree to dissagree, and it is not unfair, she opened herself up to ridicule when she went on the BB10 show and left her family, it is my opinion and I am stickin to it.

On the other hand I do like Keesha and have not lumped her in with the others , that is for now, if she can stand on her own when it is time I will continue to like and support her, but Michelle and Libra, uh no, especially Michelle, she is at the top of my list!!

Archived