Libra

Jem

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I really think it is an insult to our troops fighting for our Country to compare them with a woman that CHOOSES to go on a reality show. I have so much love and respect for our soldiers. Libra not so much......

One has NOTHING to do with the other.

Its not as if Libra is the only person to have left kids behind to be on the show (Amber, Shelia,Kail, just to name a few) While I wouldnt leave my kids for it others obviously do.

Is the issue that her kids are so young? Because if thats it then I get it, mine are 4 and 1 and I wouldnt leave them for something like a TV show. I dont think shes a bad mother though, people leave their kids for worse things than to do a TV show.

Aside from that though, I actually like her more than I thought I would. She trys to be controlling which wont work for her but shes smart, if she wouldnt have said anything April and Keesha would have just went along with Brians plan.

I think that is the issue, that they are infants, 2 of them anyway. I remember once when my mother left to go to a job that was on the road, she put my brother and I in a 7 day adventist school, boarded us there, I remember sleeping on these little cots with the other kids, and I also remember being really lonely, my brother was a baby, maybe 2 yrs old, and got hurt and had to have stitches, and I remember feeling really guilty for that for yrs, I was sorta like the little mommy, there is 4 yrs between us. I am not sure to this day that my ,mother needed to go on that job. I was in 1st grade and I remember that my treacher who took a liking to me had a daughter my age and took me home with her frequently for the weekends.

I just questioned her choices. As far as liking her?? not much, but I dislike Michelle even more

OK I really think it is an insult to our troops fighting for our Country to compare them with a woman that CHOOSES to go on a reality show. I have so much love and respect for our soldiers. Libra not so much......

Military is a responsibility and commitment....BB or any other reality tv show is not. Even leaving kids to maintain a job (and the job may require some traveling) is not the same as applying to a tv show.

so, I agree.

surfgranny I'm afraid I don't have time to read that long of a post on a reality board. Suffice to say everyone's ENTITLED to their opinion. Personally I find some comparisons posters make VERY odd. To each his/her own. But the name of the game is NOT to shame people for their opinions of BB HG's. Some might shrug. I won't though. I slap back..... usually hard. Ask my warning level...

And keep in mind some comparisons can be very insulting and touchy. I'm onery but I DO try to keep those things in mind. Have a nice day.

OK I really think it is an insult to our troops fighting for our Country to compare them with a woman that CHOOSES to go on a reality show.

Last time I checked they were both voluntary...just saying.

Nice post Surfgranny...

Still like Libra.

Honestly, it has nothing to do with her leaving or anything else.

You're right...she's the suckiest person in the house and I am beginning to think that her family is lucky to have a break from her.

Controlling in BB house:controlling at home. People don't change skins much.

I agree wholheartedly

I'd love to see somebody put up Libra and Jerry...and have a DOUBLE EVICTION! That would rock!!!!

I'd love to see that too!!! :animated_bouncy:

ohhh! just think if Angie wins HOH... I hope they have close ups of her and Aprils face.. then it will be all boo hoo all night or should I say week... But i have to admit.. I would love love love to see a boo fest.. with Libra and April.. :animated_rotfl:

While Danibot was talking to Libra in the Salon after the bimbo bout outside, Libra wasn't listening to anything except "What did Angie say....what did Angie say" Give it up, Amazon Woman, just because someone isn't following the Pied Piper you think you are doesn't mean your world will end. I wonder if her husband is whipped.....yep, I think so! :notworthy:

Thank you. I just watched BBAD when I got home from work, and I think they really got me in the game this season. Idiots, I say, Idiots, but hey that's what I love about this show.

Archived