Libra

Jem

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am with you Erin, Libra is not as harsh as Michelle and I am thinkin Libra is havin Michelle do her dirty work for her and then she (michelle) will go by by first, people need to be very leary of her, april and Keesha have totally gotten drawn in, not good.

I'm not understanding what all the hoopla is about when it gets mentioned that Libra left a toddler and two infants at home to play house with complete strangers. There has been worse things said about BB hgs on this board. No one is calling her names for it, they are just expressing their opinion about it.

BUT, she is trying to help her family out.. if she wins the money the family can be happy for a long time and not have to worry about money.. I give her props for being able to leave her kids to do whats better for them..

I have just never felt more strongly about anything on a message board then when someone says Libra is doing a good thing.

Sorry sweetie just don't agree it is good for the children. Leaving small children is NOT something I can comprehend being what is better for them.... but then again my own mother left her 4 young children for her own "good" reasons.

:running:

Is Libra's quality of motherhood still being "debated"? :argue:

As far as Libra, the BigBrother HG, I like that she's playing the game and not trying to fly under the radar. I'm kind of bummed that Brian may leave, but maybe Angie will carry the torch. I would love to see Libra and crew take on the other HGs and get back to a good ol' version of season 2-style big brother.

not really, I made a joke a few paragraphs earlier, and king said it was unfair, that's all, then it got started again,lol

well yeah, I agree Gingersnaps, but everytime it is debated or discussed, the subject gets downed,lol

she is the puppetmaster right now and she is pulling the strings of Ollie, April, Keesha, and Michelle,lol get rid of her!!!!!! And being very annoying with it while she is doing it,lol

I am having the same problem, but not as bad as season 9

Jerry is the only one I sorta like right off, not sure about the rest, and I am not sure about him either at this moment

Libra's ONLY a puppet master IF nodding zombies LET her be. Personally I wouldn't spend ten minutes laying around in a bed listening to her or anybody rant away. Keep on the move. Stay on your feet. Obviously she came onto the BB show because she wanted to. I think she's an idiot to leave her babies ( who'll wonder wtf she is when she returns 0 but that's MY opinion. No one has to share it. Whatever.

for some reason hg are intimidated by her especially all the woman

She reminds me of Maggie...she's the ringleader...but more vocal.

agreed erinjs... she immediately jumps to the "ZOMG OLLIE IS USING YOU!!!!" hysteria on April, I could see her beign at the center of more drama going forward. She does have that little clique under her thumb (so long as they stay dumb, which isn't asking too much)

Archived