Libra

Jem

I do not understand what you are talking about Kevin, and this is most definately not the political thread but the Libra thread.

MY family were staunch Republicans, whatever that means, I have not always voted Republican, and I have voted in many elections, I was first able to vote in 1960 something. There is just something about this election year that does not speak "Camalot" to me,lol

And Crystal, I sure hope I can like Libra too, there was just something about leavin those babies that set me off, just sayin

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I do not understand what you are talking about Kevin, and this is most definately not the political thread but the Libra thread."

I'm referring to people like yourselves who appear to be truely undecided voters. Democrats stand for one thing and republicans stand for another. I just don't understand if someone is educated on the differences can really be undecided, it just doesn't really make sense. Maybe you don't like the candidate of the party you agree with. But then just don't vote for president, don't vote for someone who is completely against your views.

SOOOOOOO, I wonder why Libra is named Libra? Is it her zodiac sign, or maybe her parents met in that sign of the zodiac. Or maybe they just liked the name. It's kind of unusual, but I don't hate it.

well I have the very first person on my iggy list, anyone want to guess who???, lololol

Listen my brother is a Libra, lord help us if she is anything like my bro,lolol, just kidding of course

Ya think? Back to Libra, I am looking forward to seeing her and all the others tomorrow night on the show and the live feeds. Then hopefully, we can have even more relevant discussions about the HG's.

If trying not to be racist is naive, then I guess you got me - I'm naive. I'm okay with that. Now, I'm done with talking about any of this with you, because IMO you don't really want to have a discussion. :lipsrsealed2:

I think that was in another thread, the naieve thing, and I am with you Sugar, I want to see if I can even like Libra, or Renny, and Memphis, oh and Dan,lol

:omg::omg:

Ya think? Back to Libra, I am looking forward to seeing her and all the others tomorrow night on the show and the live feeds. Then hopefully, we can have even more relevant discussions about the HG's.

Sugar B, I totally agree! Bring on the action. :2thumbsup:

I want to see if I can even like Libra, or Renny, and Memphis, oh and Dan,lol

That's exactly how I feel! Initial impressions of some of the hgs...either I don't think I'll like them or I will...then subject to change as I know from past experience on watching this show that as soon as the show and feeds come on...I'll get a better sense of who they are and how they play the game. For me...I may not personally like a hg, but if they've got a good strategy/game going...I may be able to appreciate them for what they add to BB...and vice versa.

I really hope that a hgs political views don't come into play in my rooting for them or not...I don't want it to anyway. If Libra is constantly spouting on and on about Obama...I'll grow tired of her quickly...and I'm an Obama supporter (preference would have been Clinton....but what can one do now...) And...I also am one that has been questionable of her motives in choosing to leave her children for an extended period of time. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt for now and will further my opinion of her as the show progresses. As I've said before...I really want to like her.

I'm getting on my soap box for a moment here...

I hated seeing the political discussions forming already ...wish they'd not even factor into the BB message boards...but it is inevitable they will. The stereotyping that it must be Republicans that are bashing Libra...ridiculous and has no factual basis. There has been very little bashing of her in this thread...imo...the majority has been open and civil opinions on her choice to appear on the show. I felt as I read through some of the more recent posts (in both Libra and Keesha threads)...that the poster's intention was to bait/incite heated discussions. I was pleased that other posters did not take the bait...and kept the conversations civil. I hope those that choose to discuss/debate politics and racial topics will keep it civil, as pc as possible and related to the houseguest(s)/game. For the most part, these subjects can be discussed intelligently...as long as they remain respectful of others pov.

Stepping down now...:rockon:

I love discussing politics but don't like to talk about any generlizations about the parties. Just opinions about canidates.

I am a Libra: whoo whoo

The Libra personality is one with a strong sense of right and wrong, who despises discord and confrontation. These are tactful people who approach life with a bit of sugar-coating to make the ride less bumpy for themselves and for those around them. With the scales as their symbol, Libras innately and often unconsciously strive for balance and serenity in their lives, sometimes going to extremes to maintain the peace despite the ups and downs inherent in everyday living. Libras are generally well-liked in their social circles and function best in situations in which they are surrounded by admiring friends and family. They are the best in the zodiac as far as being able to see both sides of an issue, but in their need to please everyone all the time, they may often be perceived as uncommitted or indecisive. Libra appreciates beauty, and will usually have top quality possessions and a tasteful wardrobe and hair style. In their quest to be all things to all people, Libra may come off as somewhat flirtatious in some instances, and may have a tendency towards gossip, as they can't get enough of learning all about the people around them. They are the peacekeepers of the zodiac, and when trouble arises, you can count on Libra to help smooth ruffled feathers.

lololol, wow Marty you're a Libra, I was serious when I said so is my brother, it is so true about the personality profile you wrote above, my brother is a walking proof of it. Talk about loving beautiful things, etc, OMG, my brother treasures his pocessions and he has many, he like collects things to the nth degree, he is always stylin in the clothes he wears, also he does strive for that balance. I think he must have some other stuff in his chart tho,lol cause he has a bad temper, and can get testy pretty quickly, but I have always thought it was a defense more than anything else, he is a great communicator and has been known to calm the masses when needed, very charming, almost whimsical. Like our yard has these little nomes in the flower gardens, he loves all the pretty flowers. As a matter of fact I will be planting some more today,lol that he got a cpl days ago, to fill our gardens up. Our yard is like a sanctuary, with the birdbaths and stuff, it is like walking into like one of those paintings of the houses with the thatched roofs that has all the greenery and shade. Of course I am the one who had to do all the ground work for the garden, he sat in a lounger and played zen music for me, what a hoot.

I am hoping to like some of the house guests and hopin Libra can prove me wrong, we will see. We are so close to the show tonight, yea!!!! I am stoaked. and yes ImIn this thread took a silly turn last night along with the Keesha thread. You are right, we really were only discussing her choices, not her polical views.

I knew Libra was not a Libra, but I think her Granny is,lololol

Archived