Libra

Jem

"A mother has left 4 month old twins and a 4 year old before to go on Big Brother? You could not pay me ANY money to leave my babies for a REALITY SHOW.

It is MY opinion and my right to my opinion that she is an uncaring mother for leaving them.

I am not asking you or anyone else to agree. If you think she is a good parent then that is your right and I respect it.

I just don't like people jumping on me for MY OPINION."

If you were responding to me:First of all,I don't know if a mother has ever left her four month old children to come on BB but I know that people in the past have left children of various different ages to come to BB. And in relation to that, I said ALL stages of a child's life is important...not just the early stages so if you're gonna dog Libra you need to talk about them ALL. Second, I didn't even READ your comment. I was responding to a SERIES of earlier comments about Libra's parenting so you need to check yourself and make sure you know what you're arguing about before you start arguing.

"BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No. Some people don't, can't, won't EVER get it. But I'm good with that. Their problem."

There's nothing to "get". You have your opinion and other people have theirs. Get over it. Nobody's right here...not even YOU.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well maybe YOU had better check yourself and learn how to quote so there's no mix up as to whom you're responding to. And TELLING people who they need to dog is asking for someone to jump down your throat for being dictative.

All stages of a child's life is important in MY opinion so if you're gonna dog her...get on the rest of 'em.

Yes, we all have opinions, but we don't need directive from you based on our opinions.

I still can't wait to see how Libra is enjoying her break away from the kids.

"Well maybe YOU had better check yourself and learn how to quote so there's no mix up as to whom you're responding to. And TELLING people who they need to dog is asking for someone to jump down your throat for being dictative."

No, I don't need to do anything and that part wasn't directed towards you anyway so you're totally irrelevant. Obviously, regardless of if I know how to quote things, you understood it enough to comment. Also, "Marty" didn't know what he or she was talking about and obviously didn't understand what my first post but wanted to argue about it. Get over it and move on.

I think we all know that this is a message board/forum/whatever. I'm not anyone's mother or father and I am not in a position to tell ANY of you what to do. Let's use some common sense here people.

I did quote you Dangerous Bella but I see you went back and edited your original post.

that OK.

We just have a difference of opinon ~ no biggie.

Well...in the teaser video of April letting everyone feel her up....there's good ole Libra..."I can't! I'm a mother!" ...uh...she's already started up with it!

:food-smiley-005:

I say we get a drinking game started...everytime she say's "I'm a mother" or something similar...we get to drink! We'll be schnockered in no time! ;)

"I did quote you Dangerous Bella but I see you went back and edited your original post.

that OK.

We just have a difference of opinon ~ no biggie.

I only edited to respond to what The Wicked One said. I didn't change anything I said to you.

I say we get a drinking game started...everytime she say's "I'm a mother" or something similar...we get to drink! We'll be schnockered in no time!

Forget schnookered....we'll all be a bunch of raging alcoholics if she goes past week three. Maybe they'll give her a sympathy eviction and send her home to her babies.

I'll drink to that! As for other comments in the past page or so, I agree that all stages of a child's life are important, but I happen to think that first year is a very formative time for the child, and a "can't miss" time for a parent (AGAIN, this is MY opinion). So I will dog Libra if I choose and don't feel the need to go looking for other BB absent parents. But that's just me. :food-smiley-005:

What bothers me, sometimes, is when I post my opinion(sometimes an opposing view of another's) and people will respond, Hey that is just an opinion. I appreciate that. And so are my posts just an opinion.

ETA: the point of my original post was, can't we talk about Big Brother and the actaul game.

Wow, guess some of you got told,lololol :cookie: It is a funny thing about opinions, some people will say all kinds of stuff and then add it is just their opinion. I know lots of folks on this board who in fact are pretty unbiased and it is really their opinion, not some way to get all passive agressive.

Hey Libra is havin a great vaca, can sleep in and stuff, doesn't have to get up with the babies for the night feeding, I bet she is having a good ol time. I agree the first 2 years are the formative ones, very important, and I do not give a rats patoot about what anyone else did, I am doggin on Libra. Funny thing about this board, unlike some other boards, you can't come here and tell people what to do, how to be, etc, just sayin.

Well it is a short time till tomorrows show, can't wait to see what is gonna go down :bedtime:

OMG, that is just what I am talkin about you cannot come in here and bait people and call people hypocrites, I am laughing cause it is waaayyy tooo soon to start that stuff. A lot of us are just talkin about Libra and her lack of motherly commitment, has nothing to do with our politics, republican or democrat. By the way welcome to Morty's Kevin. :cookie:

Archived