Libra

Jem

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"OMG, that is just what I am talkin about you cannot come in here and bait people and call people hypocrites, I am laughing cause it is waaayyy tooo soon to start that stuff. A lot of us are just talkin about Libra and her lack of motherly commitment, has nothing to do with our politics, republican or democrat. By the way welcome to Morty's Kevin."

Aren't you the one talking about how everyone has the right to there opinion? My opinion is that people are only bashing her because she is a "staunch obama supporter." If she was a republican, i'm sure peoples outrage in this thread would be quite minimal compared to whats going on now.

OK, this is the first and last time I am gonna say anything about it. A cpl of you came in here all gangbusters, telling people to check themselves, get over it, and that they were irrelevent. I would say that that is not a great way to start out on a message board that you are very new to, and Kevin , I never said a thing about people having the right to their opinion, just that alot of folks spout all kinds of stuff on this board and call it an opinion when it is just a bait and flame in desguise. You coming in here and making a political comment directed at any republicans is purely what I just said , a bait . You now have 2 posts and you have not even bothered to say hello, that you like Morty's or any thing like that.

Your theory is waay off, I know some people on both sides of the polical coin on this board and a lot of us are of the same opinion, has nothing to do with republican or democrat. I am now going to bed. See everyone affter tomorrow nights show

"Funny thing about this board, unlike some other boards, you can't come here and tell people what to do, how to be, etc, just sayin."

"OK, this is the first and last time I am gonna say anything about it. A cpl of you came in here all gangbusters, telling people to check themselves, get over it, and that they were irrelevent. I would say that that is not a great way to start out on a message board that you are very new to, and Kevin , I never said a thing about people having the right to their opinion, just that alot of folks spout all kinds of stuff on this board and call it an opinion when it is just a bait and flame in desguise. You coming in here and making a political comment directed at any republicans is purely what I just said , a bait . You now have 2 posts and you have not even bothered to say hello, that you like Morty's or any thing like that."

Sounds like you are telling me how to act and what to do. I'm not gonna even comment on your last part of the post as there is no way to even prove what you are saying that democrats are bashing her as well. One simple question, Are you voting for McCain?

First of all, i'm not new here. Check the reg date. And yes I said ALL of those things because they needed to be said. Actually, how long you've been here is irrelevant in my opinion. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Marty was WRONG for trying to jump on me for "attacking" him/her when I hadn't even read his/her damn post. And then someone else wanted to jump in with their two cents and post about something that wasn't even directed towards them. If I have something to say...it's gonna get said. I'm not gonna bite my tongue because you have more posts than me or come here more often.

Hey Kevin, meet SugarB (that's me) -- I am SOOOOOOOOOO not a Republican - ask anyone that posts here in Off Topic, and I have been one of the ones doing the so called "bashing" of dear Libra. SO you see your theory is not gonna fly here.

I may in fact end up liking her for other reasons, but I still don't and probably won't ever "GET" how a mother can leave her two new babies like that for a reality show.

Signed,

Yours Truly

SugarB

NOT a Republican :animated_rotfl:

:band::band:

SugarB is definately not a republican, but she is a mother :P no pun Sugar, just tryin to lighten this place up,lol

Thought you went to bed?

SugarB - Obviously my 'theory' is a generalization and like all generalizations does not cover everybody. However, I still stand by that most people bashing her are just doing it because they don't like that she is a democrat.

LOL, Fatcat! Humor well taken!!!

Kevin, like my mama used to say, opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one. I disagree with yours, but you are certainly entitled to it.

I just do not think that is the case Kevin, I have known some of these people on this board for years and they just do not think like that, you are way off, sorry, not meant to be anything but the truth.I do not think it is nice either to make such a blanket statement about people you really do not know. It is way more than a generalization, it is an insult and a put down to some really nice fun loving people here that have a lot more depth to them than to bash on someone for who they are politically. The facts are that a lot of us who are mothers just do not understand her choice, that is all it is, we have kids, we don't get it. End of Story

To add to what Fatcat said, some of the very people who post about Libra and her "motherly" instincts or lack thereof, soooooo don't want to talk politics. They avoid it like the plague (not all mind you, but many of them have stated they don't want to get into the whole political thing in BB forums.)

It is not like you know everyone personally that has posted in this thread trashing her. So you can not really say where they are coming from when people say what they say. No one would say anything if it was the husband on the show. But there is some sort of double standard for women which is disgraceful.

"To add to what Fatcat said, some of the very people who post about Libra and her "motherly" instincts or lack thereof, soooooo don't want to talk politics. They avoid it like the plague (not all mind you, but many of them have stated they don't want to get into the whole political thing in BB forums.)"

If someone doesn't want to talk about politics, it doesn't mean they don't have political views. If they don't really have any political views, they may be bashing her because she is obviously very political and they don't like that.

It is not like you know everyone personally that has posted in this thread trashing her. So you can not really say where they are coming from when people say what they say

I could surely say the same for you. You don't know any of us yet.

I guess we will agree to disagree. That's what the old ignore button is for, I guess.

well you are wrong there Kevin, I have exchanged phone numbers with some here, we keep in touch, and I do feel I know some of the people here well enough to know beyond a doubt they do not give a rats ass about Libra's politics.

Sugar is right. I am a fairly outspoken person, but no way in dbl dog hell I will post in the political thread, there are some heavy hitters here and the politiacal thread is not for the faint of heart. I go and read that thread and love to hear the opinions but post?? uh no,lolol

Also true Sugar, a cpl seasons ago I had a big ol iggy list,lolol

I have not decided who I am voting for but I doubt it is Mc Cain, I got a late start on the election and reading and listening to everyones( the candidates) views, I admit this will be a hard one for me, but I am not a staunch anything, I always vote for who I feel is the best in my viewpoint

I'm a democrat. I don't like Obama, but that doesn't mean I hate Libra. If every other word outta her mouth is Obama, I might have a problem. I don't think it's cool that she left her 4 month old babies. I sure as hell wouldn't have done it. If I couldn't feed them and I really needed the money it might be different, but I don't think she's in that situation. I understand that BB might be a one in a lifetime opportunity, but so is watching your babies grow up and spending time with your babies as infants. I hope I like her. I thought her interview was really funny. I wonder if this is the first time she's tried out for the show?

Archived