• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am going to say this as frank as possible

but grodner needs to go to hell for casting this broad

bb 10 will be just like closed election thread flame n bait :footballhelmet:

i dont want to hear no obama vs mccain junk

she has no shot at winning

She has 4 month old twins and is leaving them with her husband. Also has another child as well!!

She has 4 month old twins and is leaving them with her husband. Also has another child as well!!

Oh no! I hope she's not still lactating....we don't need milk squirting across the room 2 seasons in a row do we?! :lol2:

I can't imagine her leaving them behind for possibly 3 months...could be a reason others target to get her out if she starts getting emotional and is missing her family...

My first impression: She is beautiful.

My second impression after reading (1st Paragraph of her Bio): She is beautiful, smart, politcal & race savvy and could go far.

My 3rd impression after reading the rest of the Bio: How can a mother of 3 commit (with twins that are just 4 months old) commit to be away for as long as the twins have been alive - something just is not right there...

UPV, I may agree with you, also in the guys she likes why weren't they more diverse??, She only named White guys, to each his own, but I find that a little pecarious not mentioning any hot guys from your own race.

i just a new commercial of her and her white husband/boyfriend

bb is totally pushing politics with her

Capital PPPPPFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT on her.

Blew it with Obama but knock herself out of the arena with Oprah. There's some things you shouldn't admit.

Maybe daddy's a better mama than she is.

agree with both you and UPV. she is talkin out of both sides of her mouth I think she should not have left 4 month olds at home. Not sure I will like this chicky

I agree - all other things aside, her leaving those new babies for such a long time - as a mom, I can't even comprehend that. SHe is going to miss so much of their young lives. And her husband must either be an idiot or a saint!

But, to say something nice - she is gorgeous.

I read that her husband does indeed stay home with the children. Also the twins are a medical rarity - one is white and one is black. That surprised me as I thought children of mixed race were a combination but I guess genetically they can be either. And I am not saying anything negative - only that I was unaware this happens and it surprised me.

Well they are obviously fraternal twins then, huh? Not a genetics expert, but I think the white/black thing is more about appearance. One probably is just light skinned, and the other is dark skinned. Most kids/people I know who are mixed race are kind of combo looking. Lighter skin than most black people, curly hair, but maybe not as curly, etc. etc.

they had a case of this in the uk

I just read her bio and I'm sorry CBS, how many times can you put "staunch Obama supporter" in one paragraph. I think they may do an edit hatchet job with this one to make her seem like she's pushing politics when she's not.

francis she will push

these hg know why bb cast them

she said in bb commercial she is only obama supporter in bush country

Archived