*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

That's exactly it Elle!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone else think that Ronnie resembles Dr. Bunsen Honeydew from The Muppets?? I was going to do a side-by-side ohoto comparison but wasn't sure how to do that. :animated_scratchchin:
His mouth is more like Beaker.
I agree straykat. He's a hybrid of Beaker and Bunsen. A lab experiment gone WRONG... very wrong!

beakerronniebunsen.jpg

bunsen2beaker.gif

(Honestly, some of the things I waste my time on.... I tell ya' - unbelievable!)

EPIC POSTS! We had a storm tonight and missed tonight's episode but after reading this entire thread and watching those videos on clipser...OMG AMAZING!

The entire house, in a mere minute, banded together and made it their mission to get Ronnie out. I've never seen such a quick turn of events as that. For Chima and Michelle to throw the HOH just to get Ronnie out? Beautiful. If somehow Ronnie stays.... I was really rooting for him at the start of the game but wow, did he think BB was like 2 weeks long?

He played the first two weeks like it was the 40 yard dash instead of pacing himself... hmmm not a good example since he has probably never jogged a day in his life.

I'm happy to see people not hating Jeff now! I really like him and this is good stuff.

I just think it so funny he won't come out of the HOH room....I guess he'll have to wait for everyone to go to sleep to go downstairs to eat....Its funny BB doesn't even call him to the DR....This is definitley a first...even Evel Dick or Howie did a job of intimidation this good.

I think Ronnie's game plan may now be that of sympathy. He could have come downstairs today. Even if Russ were to start on him, he could either ignore him or wait for someone to step up and tell Russ to back off.

I think Ronnie is staying up there by choice and all for game play.

I think Ronnie's game plan may now be that of sympathy. He could have come downstairs today. Even if Russ were to start on him, he could either ignore him or wait for someone to step up and tell Russ to back off.

I think Ronnie is staying up there by choice and all for game play.

Ronnie is staying in his room because he is a big baby , Wah awah :animated_rotfl:

You really had to see Russell go off on Ronnie via the live feeds or BBAD to get the full effect. The transcription just could not do it justice!! :smilielol: I have to admit I was laughing so hard but a very little part of me felt sorry for the Rat. Ronnie felt he was smarter than all, knew the game better and felt he had them all under his control. He was so full of himself that I have to admit I loved his downfall. As usual with BB it is all unraveling as we speak and with the group not being united Ronnie will probably be saved next week and live to fight another day. Jessie and his lap dog have already gone back to the Rat.....ah, how quickly we forget. With that being said unless BB pulls the pit bull, Russell, off I will enjoy his antics until Thursday.

Is this the best casting can do?? Geez.........

Personally. I don't see how Russell's behavior is funny at all. They are blaming EVERYTHING on Ronnie, which is a bit much. Laura did say she had talked to Russell to Ronnie, Ronnie embellished what she said with what he wanted her to ask him later that night, but he wasn't far off. Regardless. Jessie, Lydia, Kevin, Chima, and Natalie all still want him there, so he has the votes to stay as long as he doesn't piss anybody off in the next week.

I took all of last night off from BB because I think I really let it get to me (or aspects of the posts regarding it anyway).

Now that I've taken the time off, I have finally realized why Ronnie has stayed up there for so long. Jessie told him to stay there and chill out so things could calm down.

I took all of last night off from BB because I think I really let it get to me (or aspects of the posts regarding it anyway).

Now that I've taken the time off, I have finally realized why Ronnie has stayed up there for so long. Jessie told him to stay there and chill out so things could calm down.

Sorry it was getting to you so much. I could see how passionate you were about protecting Ronnie.

Yes Jessie promised Ronnie that they would save him and his people still have his back. Jessie told him to stay up there so that is what Ronnie is doing.

I have to say Jessie is playing a good game even though I HATE his guts.

Ronnie will be golden after Thursday and Jessie will have won this round. Bets on who leaves him food at the door today??

Jesse is not the mastermind. He only knows one thing and that is that he needs to keep hiis clique as long as possible for the numbers. He is only looking good right now because of the idiots around him who for some unknowable reason, have decided to help him stay four stong and decimate the other cliques for him. I would love to see Roonie leave but right now, he is pretty much in check. People aren't going to listen to now. Well, maybe I shouldn't say that since some of these people may be dumb enough to fall for his crap again. But it really might be better to put up two of the jocks. That clique has to be busted as soon as possible.

Even though they are all fake I'm sure, it's nice to see them all talking to each other nicely on BBAD right now. it would be nice if this eventually resulted in better, more even teams. If they didn't call out Bonnie there would be no chance.

i cant see the jocks allowing anyone else to control so i expect another blow up before eviction/hoh . i think the only chance at this point its not going to be the jesse show is for casey and russ to pick up michele,kevin,chima,jeff and jordon and then we might have a game and it looks as if this may happen,especially if they get wind jesse is behind the save ronnie campaign. if any of them had any sence it would be easy to figure as jesse was the only one ronnie wanted to talk to after getting busted. we are definatly short on smarts this season.

This is going to be an important HOH. If it isn't Jordan/Laura or Casey, things could go really bad. The Jesse crew will put up the others as 'pawns' then BD Ronnie if possible but Jesse will make them vote out the pawn.

Archived