*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

Misha, I don't like the bullying either and I can't help feeling a little sorry for Ronnie now but he is not just a poor little victim. Yes, he is emotionally and socially...uh...what's the latest correct word...disabled. But he is as mean and vicious as anyone in there and he's a predator on the outside.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Ronnie is a social moron at all. I think because he was just so excited to get into the house that he couldn't wait to play the game. Instead of taking things a little slower than he'd likely caution others to, he went at it full force. I also think he underestimated his opponents. He knew that Laura and Russell were quick to figure him out, but he never thought they'd talk and share their conclusions.

Ronnie's ego got the better of him. I'm pretty sure he thought his work was so great... the rift he helped create was so strong... that he didn't bargin on the HGs actually talking things out without being explosive. He was partly right... they were explosive, but not with eachother... not this time anyhow.

BB is NOT a perfect science. I think he thought it was.

Misha, I don't like the bullying either and I can't help feeling a little sorry for Ronnie now but he is not just a poor little victim. Yes, he is emotionally and socially...uh...what's the latest correct word...disabled. But he is as mean and vicious as anyone in there and he's a predator on the outside.

There is a difference between being a predator in the game and being a predator who enjoys other people hurting. I agree that he needed to be brought down a peg or two and definitely called to account, but he wasn't doing it to hurt other people. He was lying and manipulating to get along further in the game. It was a stupid game play but he really wanted people to know that it wasn't personal. He's just a gullible sap who tried to be more than he really was. He tried to impersonate Dr. Will and/or Dan's style of manipulation but did not possess the skills necessary to make it work. It makes him a fool and a stupid moron, but not evil.

I don't like Ronnie. Don't like his game and don't care if he is crying in his room. But I don't think it is right to say that he is a predator on the outside. He acted in a video that was improper but he didn't write or produce the video.

The season might be themed around high school but these are grown-ass adults who deserve everything that comes to them. Both Ronnie and Russell. The problem with Ronnie is he separated game from personal feelings but was ignorant enough to believe those he betrayed would accept that without question. Assuming they had no personal feelings either and would be cool with anything he did because it's "just a game." It's not just a game, the core element of the show is the social experiment. Ronnie is a dumb bastard and now he's reaping what he has sown. Don't feel bad for him or make excuses that it's just his strategy. The guy is a coldhearted prick that will do anything to win. Screw him, screw his wife, screw his cat.

I don't think it is right to say that he is a predator on the outside. He acted in a video that was improper but he didn't write or produce the video.

Straycat, I have not wanted to say this but I have to now because the issue is too important to me.

I am a licensed therapist who worked with court-ordered, convicted child-sexual-abusers for years. I know the warning signals when I see them. It doesn't matter whether he produced it or posted it. He thought it was funny or cute to participate in making the video. And if someone thinks that is a funny or cute topic, they are either a predator or a predator in-the-making.

I suppose the reason I say the issue is too important to me is because I worked with the victims even longer than the perps.

Straycat, I have not wanted to say this but I have to now because the issue is too important to me.

I am a licensed therapist who worked with court-ordered, convicted child-sexual-abusers for years. I know the warning signals when I see them. It doesn't matter whether he produced it or posted it. He thought it was funny or cute to participate in making the video. And if someone thinks that is a funny or cute topic, they are either a predator or a predator in-the-making.

I suppose the reason I say the issue is too important to me is because I worked with the victims even longer than the perps.

Well, I appreciate that you have a wider knowledge base on this kind of thing than I do but that would mean that everyone involved with making this video, the men and the women, were predators. That doesn't seem logical to me.

Well, I appreciate that you have a wider knowledge base on this kind of thing than I do but that would mean that everyone involved with making this video, the men and the women, were predators. That doesn't seem logical to me.

You've never heard of women predators? Hard to believe that since there seem to be quite a lot of them making the news.

I don't think Ronnie should be worrying. Even if they all agree and plan to get rid of Ronnie.. I don't think it will happen like that. I see that being the original plan, but once they see Ronnie sulking around and not hanging out with anyone.. whoevers team wins HOH will think... "oh Ronnie's not a threat, he has noone" and will decide to go back to the original plan and target someone from the other team. The only person I would see following through with the plan is Russell.

for some reason i see this guy making through next week. He will be used by the winning side after hoh to promise to vote out who they want and in turn he will be kept. The hated person always has a role as everyone thinks someone else will do the dirty work. I just wonder who the next scapegoat will be?

I don't think he's done.

The season might be themed around high school but these are grown-ass adults who deserve everything that comes to them. Both Ronnie and Russell. The problem with Ronnie is he separated game from personal feelings but was ignorant enough to believe those he betrayed would accept that without question. Assuming they had no personal feelings either and would be cool with anything he did because it's "just a game." It's not just a game, the core element of the show is the social experiment. Ronnie is a dumb bastard and now he's reaping what he has sown. Don't feel bad for him or make excuses that it's just his strategy. The guy is a coldhearted prick that will do anything to win. Screw him, screw his wife, screw his cat.

:animated_rotfl: My sentiments exactly. I hope Russell bullies him even more, I think it's deserved. Did he or did he not try to throw Russell under the bus more than once? Hmm...jus sayin'!! I'd be pissed off too and follow his ass around the house just like Russell is. (which is probably why I would never even entertain the thought of going on this show) :popcorn:

Ronnie needs to watch "Lord of the Flies" right now...he's Piggy. :animated_rotfl:

Hi Len, tee hee ^^^^ I loved that movie, the original, the book too. I didn't know about Bonnie getting caught in his lies until late this afternoon. Yippeeeeeeee......

Len and about the other thing this morning - no problem.

Ditto - couldn't have said it better myself.

Hi Len, tee hee ^^^^ I loved that movie, the original, the book too. I didn't know about Bonnie getting caught in his lies until late this afternoon. Yippeeeeeeee......

Len and about the other thing this morning - no problem.

Some philosopher or other said, "This too shall pass..." I think you and I just both hate bullies!!!

I saw another video at clipster where Ronnie was talking to Chima in the HOH room and STILL denying what Laura and Russell said. Chima asked him why he didn't say anything when he had the chance but Ronnie said it was ok that he'd just let it be. Blamed the whole incident on Natalie (and her big mouth), saying she blabbed to Russell at a time when Jessie didn't have a reign on her. (I'm paraphrasing here but you get the idea.)

So he's still lying and denying, recanting his story and saying Laura was the one lying. He told Chima he wants to go home next week. Also mentioned he wanted to talk to Jessie. I haven't been able to find that video yet.

Geez, could it get any more confusing? :wacko:

You've never heard of women predators? Hard to believe that since there seem to be quite a lot of them making the news.

Of course I have heard of female predators. That wasn't my point. I just think that is the worst accusation one can make against another person with this video as the only evidence.

Archived