*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

Some philosopher or other said, "This too shall pass..." I think you and I just both hate bullies!!!

That reference was to King Solomon.

I didn't think Russell was that bad in the clip - I was laughing, especially when Ronnie went in the DR and Russell sat on the couch and said, "I'll be right here". :animated_rotfl:

So what if Ronnie suffers a little humiliation and embarrassment because of his brilliant (not) strategy? He put the other people in that house thru hell, by blatant lying, rumors and instigating fights. Now he has to deal with it. His wife can rub his bubble wand when he gets home. :)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just think that is the worst accusation one can make against another person with this video as the only evidence.

I agree with you 100%. It's all good and dandy to hate Ronnie as a player in the game, but to start making accusations regarding his life outside the house, especially when it comes to something so severe, is dangerous. For all we know some nut case may read all this, find him guilty of something he's innocent of, and really hurt him. It's just not safe. If you all think those videos are something to be concerned about (I wasn't able to watch more than 2 minutes so can't say), flag them, report them, and let the proper officials take care of it. Until then, I don't think it's fair to hand out such a title as "child predator". That's huge and can really ruin someone's life if they're innocent. I don't think it's up to us to say he's guilty.

Catwishes, I saw that too. But here's the one that stood out for me. He told everyone, repeatedly, that, in the HoH room, Laura told him that Russell was campaigning for her (his effort to deny that he was actually the one that line originated with). Then when they were all in the yard confronting him, Laura denying that she ever said such a thing, they asked him which story was true. His response was that he couldn't say because he promised Laura he wouldn't reveal anything she said during their HoH-room talk. It frustrated me that nobody thought to ask him that, if keeping her confidence was so important, how could he reveal what he said Laura said about Russell campaigning for her.

Catwishes, I saw that too. But here's the one that stood out for me. He told everyone, repeatedly, that, in the HoH room, Laura told him that Russell was campaigning for her (his effort to deny that he was actually the one that line originated with). Then when they were all in the yard confronting him, Laura denying that she ever said such a thing, they asked him which story was true. His response was that he couldn't say because he promised Laura he wouldn't reveal anything she said during their HoH-room talk. It frustrated me that nobody thought to ask him that, if keeping her confidence was so important, how could he reveal what he said Laura said about Russell campaigning for her.

Very true. I think he's told such a tangled web of lies that they are starting to confuse him, hence his inability or reluctance to explain himself.

I agree with you 100%. It's all good and dandy to hate Ronnie as a player in the game, but to start making accusations regarding his life outside the house, especially when it comes to something so severe, is dangerous. For all we know some nut case may read all this, find him guilty of something he's innocent of, and really hurt him. It's just not safe. If you all think those videos are something to be concerned about (I wasn't able to watch more than 2 minutes so can't say), flag them, report them, and let the proper officials take care of it. Until then, I don't think it's fair to hand out such a title as "child predator". That's huge and can really ruin someone's life if they're innocent. I don't think it's up to us to say he's guilty.

Thank you Elle and others for saying this. I think this accusation (and others that I have read that are similar to it) is just beyond the pale. And though people can bandy around their degrees and job experience regarding this issue... why don't I throw out my knowledge of child predators. I was a victim of one. I know how heinous a crime like that is from a personal level. It is in my opinion the worst thing another human being can do to another. It is not a joking matter, nor is it something you accuse someone of unless you know for damned sure that he or she has gone beyond that boundary. And guess what... the child predator that I had experience with would never have done something stupid like a puppet show like that. More often than not they do not show an outward sign at all. Most people are stunned when they find out about something like that.

The fact of the matter is that our current culture has made a habit out of laughing over vile videos. Hell, they even were required to create vile videos for an episode of The Celebrity Apprentice. But hey... why not see what his wife said about the puppet show.

http://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/modules.p...nt&sid=3717

Q - Can you shed any light to the Big Brother fans who have watched Ronnie and you in the Chip and Zack puppet show? Why was it made?

Michelle - That

I just finished watching 3 hours of the fight and the aftermath. It was so great that I think I need a cigarette now.

Casey is overplaying his hand a little bit, trying to steer the mob towards fixing/throwing HoH, rigging the noms and the POV.

Lots of time for the rest of these idiots to blow it before then.

As much as I loathe Ronald, I think Lydiot is just as toxic for the house. She's devious, plays the victim, and has proven that there is NOTHING that she won't do to advance herself in the game.

Part of me can respect that commitment, but the rest of me hates her skanky ass.

It's a shame that either of these idiots are going to outlast Laura. She had the potential to be a young jedi.

Even though she's leaving in week 2 without winning a single comp, she's one (or two) of my all-time faves.

So, now we know that Ronnie's brain isn't so large after all. If he was really smart, he would have thought about the consequences from making a video like that whether he wrote it, produced it or was beat up to participate in it.

It's not like he's some big movie star paid millions to act in a role, he's just some dweeb who got lucky and landed a spot on reality tv show and got more lucky that the producer of the show has sh*t for brains.

I think what you are referring to is a "viral video" (like they did on celeb apprentice) (this was in response to a couple of posts ago, I was too slow replying LOL)

Okay, Misha, I give. Perhaps I should have said that the video was abusive material for children. The video is entitled Kids obey your parents, which would draw many kids to watch it, maybe at the prompting of a parent who doesn't know the content. Take a look at the list of related videos on the right hand side at YouTube. They appear to be actual material for children so kids and parents would be drawn to that area. As to Michelle's comment, I'm baffled about a woman who believed making such a video would "be fun." Be that as it may, I will concede that I may have gone too far applying the label to Ronnie, himself.

I assure you I DID NOT intend to "bandy around degrees and job experience." I apologize for offending you.

What say we consider the topic fully covered now. :)

I don't post very often, though I'm a frequent visitor on the boards, but I just wanted to say that on a very human level I can't help feeling sorry for Ronnie at this point. He overplayed his game and it's blown up in his face and now he's totally isolated himself and is being picked on and terrorized by his housemates. The personal comments being made by his housemates about his wife, family and physical appearance are uncalled for and unsportmanlike -- what does that have to do with the game?! Everyone in the house has to remember this is a game and the things they say and do don't just disappear after the game is over -- they can have a very real and lasting affect on each other. The cruelty these people demonstrate toward one another is unreal. Play the game, play hard, play to win, but don't lose yourself and your dignity in the process. I think Ronnie has probably been teased and victimized alot in the past and I do feel bad for him when I see him up in his room crying alone while Russel sits outside the door waiting to harass him at the first possible opportunity. He lied, he cheated, he played both sides but in the game who doesn't?! However, in my opinion, vicious personal attacks are unwarranted. Since Evel Dick it seems we've seen more and more of this tactic and I have to say it's ruining Big Brother for me. I'm not really a Ronnie fan, nor have I been throughout the season, but he wasn't trying to hurt anyone on a personal level by lying and playing both sides -- he was just trying to further his game and win the $500 000. I know I'm just a softy, feeling sorry for him -- he sort of did have it coming and if he gets evicted because of his game play that's fine and totally warranted but I just think all the other cruelty is unnecessary. I'm really not impressed with this season of house guests -- all they do is yell and scream at one another but I'm not really seeing much strategy or game play going on. Just catty remarks and smack talk. Anyways, that's just my personal feelings on Ronnie's predicament this week and I respect that not everyone will agree with me on this one. :)

I don't mind at all Bonnie being shunned, I enjoy it. All the house guest scheme and lie and play dirty and are mean. He was beyond all that, he was cruel, playing mind games with everyone emotions, but especially a few. If he's crying, alone in the HOH room, he's playing to the camera's. He's a phoney liar. And he's probably watching what everyone else is doing on the screen, and plotting how he can dig himself out of the hole he dug for himself. I'm glad Russell is on his case, I wish they all were. He deserves it. Screw the little rat boy. :nerd:

When people are angry, hurt and frustrated they usually need to do something to vent those feelings. Being locked in that house doesn't give them many options on how to do that. I also think the people in the DR encourage them to "act up" without physical violence. They want good ratings for this show and the more they act crazy the better they like it.

It is what it is. :D

I don't post very often, though I'm a frequent visitor on the boards, but I just wanted to say that on a very human level I can't help feeling sorry for Ronnie at this point. He overplayed his game and it's blown up in his face and now he's totally isolated himself and is being picked on and terrorized by his housemates. The personal comments being made by his housemates about his wife, family and physical appearance are uncalled for and unsportmanlike -- what does that have to do with the game?! Everyone in the house has to remember this is a game and the things they say and do don't just disappear after the game is over -- they can have a very real and lasting affect on each other. The cruelty these people demonstrate toward one another is unreal. Play the game, play hard, play to win, but don't lose yourself and your dignity in the process. I think Ronnie has probably been teased and victimized alot in the past and I do feel bad for him when I see him up in his room crying alone while Russel sits outside the door waiting to harass him at the first possible opportunity. He lied, he cheated, he played both sides but in the game who doesn't?! However, in my opinion, vicious personal attacks are unwarranted. Since Evel Dick it seems we've seen more and more of this tactic and I have to say it's ruining Big Brother for me. I'm not really a Ronnie fan, nor have I been throughout the season, but he wasn't trying to hurt anyone on a personal level by lying and playing both sides -- he was just trying to further his game and win the $500 000. I know I'm just a softy, feeling sorry for him -- he sort of did have it coming and if he gets evicted because of his game play that's fine and totally warranted but I just think all the other cruelty is unnecessary. I'm really not impressed with this season of house guests -- all they do is yell and scream at one another but I'm not really seeing much strategy or game play going on. Just catty remarks and smack talk. Anyways, that's just my personal feelings on Ronnie's predicament this week and I respect that not everyone will agree with me on this one. :)

okay I respect your post, but lets not forget the theme of the season is "High School" and what did high school consist of for everyone, catty remarks, smack talk, personal attacks, teasing, victimization, bullying, cliques and all out cruelty in every way. You think their behavior is bad now? wait till BB lifts that clique twist and its every man for himself, it will get nasty and I cant wait.

I have to agree with you Baby Loops. This is my first time posting, but I feel compelled to express my feelings on Ronnie. I started out liking him, then despised him. However, today, after I watched all of the feeds I started to feel sympathy for him. He played the game too hard, granted, but he has never personally attacked any of the other houseguests the way they have attacked him. They have figured out his game plan and have called him out. That should be the end of it. Why continue to harrass him? I have watched BB since season one and it seems every year we are subjected to more aggressive, hateful people. As much as I disliked Evil Dick, he would be a welcome change to most of the houseguests this year. Please, CBS, bring us some fun, likeable houseguests next time!

(sorry...I have to do this...) :blush:

jjkwzn.jpg

nwdkps.gif

Ok...

After seeing those two gifs earlier, what we really need to balance the scales of disturbing images out is a gif of Ronnie's Princess Leia debut...

Any gif-maker takers out there? :coolpics:

Iwhen I see him up in his room crying alone while Russel sits outside the door waiting to harass him at the first possible

Yep cry me a river :animated_rotfl: but any grown man that is getting so like a pussy willow about a game show does have some real issues

Like I said I bet he is making his wife proud seeing him bawling like a little baby on National TV :animated_rotfl:

He's just so pathetic! He should just man-up that he tried to play them...it didn't work...admit that he deserves his lumps.

They'd all only harass him for so long if he were to just go down there and hang out and stick it out. His hiding out just proves even more that he has no social skills...and that he has no capability of admitting he was wrong or saying he's sorry....that he truly is a wuss. I mean...even if he isn't sorry...the guy is a pathological liar...why can't he go down there and fake it now?

I don't feel bad for him, he played his cards, and made seriously bad moves. I don't think others should be making him feel like he has to lock himself in his room, but it is what it is.

Archived