*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

As much as I dislike Bonnie, I think the whole Russell bulling is getting old and a bit much. Bonnie shouldn't be hiding in his room, he has to face them Thursday anyway, wouldn't you want Russell to tire himself out before you are locked down in a room with him? I would be out on that couch defending what I have done, and taking down the rest with me. Another reason I do not respect Bonnie or his gameplay. You are in BB, Russell can't lay a hand on you, you have a mouth, use it.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then I think his gameplay is even weaker than I thought. You are putting your entire game in the hands of Jessie? He is promising you safety with his group? The same group who outted you in the first place (Gnat), is bullying you to no end (Russell), and totally ignoring you (Chlamydia,Chima, and Kevin), these people will have your back because Jessie says so and you put all your eggs in that basket? Dude, you suck. Get out there, lay it all on the line, sit on the couch in the backyard, take your lumps, call people out and fight. Hiding in a bedroom because Jessie tells you too, is just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard of you dope.

Jessie is an ass if he thinks he can talk Russell or Chima into keeping Ronnie. (maybe Gnat would - she'd jump off a fuckin' bridge if he asked her to) I just don't think it'll happen.

Seems no one including Ronnie questions the WISDOM and SAGE advice of King Jessie,at least on that side of the isle!!!! :giljotiini:

that's for sure.. Did any of them watch his season. ughh. I'll be glad when the house wakes up and gets rid of him.

Ronnie deserves what he is getting. He has so many faces and told so many lies I am surprised that it took so long for the other house guests to catch on and call him out on his gameplay. Ronnie i such a weasel and was so proud of his gameplay. (It kind of reminds me of American Idol during the first week of auditions where the contestants have deluded themselves into believing they have talent) Russells harassing of Ronnie is mean spirited but he is getting what he deserves. These house guests are the worst in BB history IMO.

why are people here calling him Bonnie?

I've been wondering for a few days now and can't even guess... :confused:

Have not had a chance to read through all the latest posts...

But maybe Ronnie's current strategy is to "reverse thrusters" and do the exact opposite.

No plotting, no schemeing...just wait out this storm to pass, see if an eye of the storm appears before Thrusday and start full thrusters in another direction the minute the new HOH is determined.

The one thing I wish Ronnie would do is realize he is that he might be able to use us - the viewers.

He should know the HOH camera is on him. Talk to us, use us, use CBS, try to Manipulate America,.

It's a game Ronnie - the game also is played outside of the house.

You think you are such a greater debater...convince us you should stay - you got nothing else to do.

Who knows maybe while you talk to us you can come up with something brilliant...or maybe you can convince CBS you are worth keeping.

Ronnie doesn't have a back-up plan... He has played his cards and found out this is not as easy as slaying battlegroups in WOW, there are actually real (quasi) people involved! :animated_rotfl:

He doesn't have the SOCIAL skills to undo his doing IMHO!

Crying in bed? that sucks...

Then he shouldn't have signed up for BB, everyone knows exactly what type of shit happens in this house. You get yelled at, cussed at, stuff messed with, people won't talk to you, people laugh at you...you never know how others are going to feel about you. It's a roll of the dice. If he can't handle it, he shouldn't have signed up. :schmoll: I have zero sympathy.

Why is he crying? He is trying to get sympathy. What a weasle. Jessie told him he is safe and not going home. Jessie told his people are all going to keep him. He told Ronnie to stay up and the room. He said they had a plan to trick Jeff, Jordon and that side and they will be on the block and evicted.

Ya know if someone had a check for 1 million dollars and told me all I had to do was go on Big Brother I would turn it down. You could not pay me ANYTHING to go on that show. They would chew me up and spit me out with my pudgy body and imperfect teeth etc.

Ronnie should be in Russell's face, trying to set him off so that he can get Russell kicked out. Now THAT would be brilliant game play.

He should put the hand up at Russell and say "Oh, I played you and you know it. That is why you are so mad!"

Gah, I hate even typing this but I think Ronnie is playing it smart by staying out of their path. As Casey tried to rally them last night it only took a small amount of time before a few broke off into groups and started their own mini plans. Not trusting others because they didn't jump on not putting up Chima or Michele if they threw the HOH on Thursday.

By leaving them all alone it puts him in a great position. They will soon turn on each other. If he stayed around them they have him to focus on.

Yuck the thought sickens me.

Russell would not be that dumb to hit the baby.

Russell's a ticking time bomb. I don't think he's dumb at all, but I do think he lacks the self restraint neccessary to just walk away. I totally think he can be provoked, poked, and pushed enough to explode. It doesn't hurt to at least try. Sure, Ronnie may walk away with broken glasses or a broken nose, but it would be worth it.

Ronnie has done what most "nerds" do, he believed one of the "jocks" because he really thought that he could FINALLY fit in with them..........he HAS to continue to follow Jesse's lead because he has to continue to think that he IS in with the "jocks" to feel he has any worth at all..................sad reality, is that Ronnie probably is much smarter and could have had a chance n a BB game, alone..........dividing them into the groups which are the worst thing that takes place in our HS's (and sometimes later in life), cast his fate.............unfortunately, he is playing out the dirty little secret in all of our schools.........from middle school on, the "JOCKS" are loved and validated and the "NERDS" are undervalued (unless, of course, they make a million bucks like Gates)........I hope people watch this show and learn somethiing about our society ....................isn't that what "reality" TV should do?.........besides "entertain us, of course!

Archived