*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

Ronnie should be in Russell's face, trying to set him off so that he can get Russell kicked out. Now THAT would be brilliant game play.

To do that he'd have to change a great deal within a day. After all, last night, just trying to get a bottle opener from the kitchen, he was shaking as Russell assaulted him verbally with the counter between them.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(sorry...I have to do this...) :blush:

jjkwzn.jpg

nwdkps.gif

Ok...

After seeing those two gifs earlier, what we really need to balance the scales of disturbing images out is a gif of Ronnie's Princess Leia debut...

Any gif-maker takers out there? :coolpics:

OK I was LMBO..but grossing out too over Ronnie and his belly button fixation

Even if the dumbasses let Ronnie stay I'm not sure he would ever even think of putting Russel on the block again.

He'd be too afraid to go through this whole thing all over again.

He will however be scheming his ass off to get everybody else to nominate him.

Then he's only got to worry about Russel finding out what he's been saying again.

Gah, I hate even typing this but I think Ronnie is playing it smart by staying out of their path. As Casey tried to rally them last night it only took a small amount of time before a few broke off into groups and started their own mini plans. Not trusting others because they didn't jump on not putting up Chima or Michele if they threw the HOH on Thursday.

By leaving them all alone it puts him in a great position. They will soon turn on each other. If he stayed around them they have him to focus on.

Yuck the thought sickens me.

AS much as it sickens me too I gotta agree...Well played..Again Ronnie

Then he shouldn't have signed up for BB, everyone knows exactly what type of shit happens in this house. You get yelled at, cussed at, stuff messed with, people won't talk to you, people laugh at you...you never know how others are going to feel about you. It's a roll of the dice. If he can't handle it, he shouldn't have signed up. :schmoll: I have zero sympathy.

There's nothing to dispute, crying in bed does suck. Whether or not you have sympathy is a separate issue. I agree that it's a roll of the dice and you know what you're getting into when you sign up (dealing with crazies and having people talk about you left and right). Ronnie was way too overconfident and thought he was running the show...haha. Maybe this will bring him back down to reality.

It's funny b/c Russell went on about how it's important to treat people with respect even if you don't trust or aren't friends with them. He's obviously full of it.

I'm not a big fan of Ronnie's but I hope he can pull through next week.

Gah, I hate even typing this but I think Ronnie is playing it smart by staying out of their path. As Casey tried to rally them last night it only took a small amount of time before a few broke off into groups and started their own mini plans. Not trusting others because they didn't jump on not putting up Chima or Michele if they threw the HOH on Thursday.

By leaving them all alone it puts him in a great position. They will soon turn on each other. If he stayed around them they have him to focus on.

Yuck the thought sickens me.

hahaha never thought of it that way, interesting perspective. You may be right depending on HOH. I kind of want someone random like Kevin to win..it'd be less predictable.

I just really really REALLY hope a jock ends up on the block next to Ronnie - if the house keeps deteriorating maybe he'll float through and one of them will end up going home. I don't like Ronnie but I still dont like the Jessie, Russel or Nat either. And Russell doesnt need to be a bully about being right it makes me hate him more.

Ok, I KNOW Ronnie was playing both sides, but he has been playing the game & doing it without calling names & being hateful.

Yeah, I was pissed when he flipped & made the vote a tie so that Jesse could vote Brayden out, BUT, he stayed true to his alliance with the Athletes by doing that. He put up a popular & yeah, an athlete(BUT this athlete has been snubbed by his own clique...so, Ronnie continued to stay true to his Athlete alliance). Then, Jeff wins PoV & does Ronnie respond by doing what he claimed HE wanted, which was put up Russell? No. He puts Jordan on the block instead, which, again, keeps him true to his Athlete alliance. So, I am confused as to why the Athletes are hating him?? He is doing all their dirty work FOR them, he should be GOLD in their eyes. Yeah, he played both sides, but so have Lydia, Chima & Russell now as well, apparently. I just don't get it.

It is a game, yes, but for all of the houseguests to ALL turn on him & with Russell berating him the way he has, it is beyond the game & simply cruel. Especially as most of them are guitly of the SAME thing. Hypocrites. I DO feel sorry for Ronnie. I cannot stand Jesse, but I would not even want to see him treated the way Ronnie is being treated. Apparently I am too softhearted for this game, cause while I understand the HG's wanting him out ASAP, the way they are treating him is wrong.

From day one Ronnie lied and tried to throw every other HG under the bus.

No pity party for Rat from me.

ITA, Marty

they arent treating him any different than they would anyone else caught doing what he was doing its just he is such a whimp its making it look that way.if had gone on and defended himself this wouldnt have happened. then again by playing the whimp and cowering in his room just might save him because of sympathy.

Ok, I KNOW Ronnie was playing both sides, but he has been playing the game & doing it without calling names & being hateful.

Yeah, I was pissed when he flipped & made the vote a tie so that Jesse could vote Brayden out, BUT, he stayed true to his alliance with the Athletes by doing that. He put up a popular & yeah, an athlete(BUT this athlete has been snubbed by his own clique...so, Ronnie continued to stay true to his Athlete alliance). Then, Jeff wins PoV & does Ronnie respond by doing what he claimed HE wanted, which was put up Russell? No. He puts Jordan on the block instead, which, again, keeps him true to his Athlete alliance. So, I am confused as to why the Athletes are hating him?? He is doing all their dirty work FOR them, he should be GOLD in their eyes. Yeah, he played both sides, but so have Lydia, Chima & Russell now as well, apparently. I just don't get it.

It is a game, yes, but for all of the houseguests to ALL turn on him & with Russell berating him the way he has, it is beyond the game & simply cruel. Especially as most of them are guitly of the SAME thing. Hypocrites. I DO feel sorry for Ronnie. I cannot stand Jesse, but I would not even want to see him treated the way Ronnie is being treated. Apparently I am too softhearted for this game, cause while I understand the HG's wanting him out ASAP, the way they are treating him is wrong.

You make really good points and caused me to look at my own snickering at him. I've usually been the softhearted one and sickened by cruelty, but for whatever reason, I'm not this year. I don't know why? Why was I bothered when Dick attacked Jen, but not with how Russell has been treating Ronnie? But now you have me re-evaluating myself, so thank you for that (and I mean that sincerely, not in a sarcastic way).

If Ronnie came out of his room and acted like a man and went and appoligized to Michele, Jeff, Jordon, Laura and all the people he lied to then I might not hate him as much.

But.... he is going to hide in his room and wait for asshole Jessie to bail him out.

Archived