*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Ronnie came out of his room and acted like a man and went and appoligized to Michele, Jeff, Jordon, Laura and all the people he lied to then I might not hate him as much.

But.... he is going to hide in his room and wait for asshole Jessie to bail him out.

I agree totally.

But - I can't wait until tomorrow. He has to give up the room. I'm hoping for a major meltdown. But - now that I hear Russell is talking game with him, I bet we don't get the meltdown I would love to see.

I've usually been the softhearted one and sickened by cruelty, but for whatever reason, I'm not this year.

I don't know why? Why was I bothered when Dick attacked Jen, but not with how Russell has been treating Ronnie?

Actually I was the same way.

I hated Dick for bullying Jen mainly because she didn't deserve it.

She didn't do anything wrong, IMO but he did it just because he was, well...Evel.

Ronnie deserves the bullying because he lied to everyone and got caught.

Reap what you sew.

It doesn't look like it matters now though since Russel told Ronnie he will keep yelling at him for show so no one knows about their secret deal.

Ronnie says if Russel wins he'll throw the key at him like he's angry.

hmm Russell could be imitating Ronnie's game play - so he can keep in the good graces of

the other Athletes... (who seems to be willing to let Ronnie back in the fold)

All the while hoping the 'other side' will put him UP...

and if that doesn't happen, he'll probably put Ron up if given the chance later in

the game when the Groups disolve.

I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for Rat Boy. I Keep remembering how smug he looked

as he jerked all the other HG's around during his reign.

OMG that photo is freakin' awesome!

So now that Russ it taking Bonnie under his wing I wonder if he lets up on him, or keeps attacking him every chance he gets. Hopefully tonights BBAD won't be one big Kumbaya session. I found myself fast forwarding through most of the show.

The devils on my left shoulder are kinda hoping that Russell is not gaslighting Ronnie and Ronnie will somehow have some hope to be in the house. I only say this so I can continue my hate guilt-free. I still want him gone, and soon. And if he's not down, I can continue my kicking.

I suppose I can resume my sheer hatred once he stops reading the Bible and crying.

Okay... first thing is first. Jessie is definitely calling the shots if Russell finally saw some sense and decided to keep Ronnie.

On a personal level, I think its great because Ronnie kept me amused for two weeks with his gaming. I love people who show up to PLAY THE GAME!!!

Note to Ronnie: If you become "saved" after reading the Bible that much and start asking people about it and this turns into religion vs. evil-doers part 3, I will take back all of the nice things I've said about you and curse at you and throw things at the screen whenever you appear.

By the way I was looking through emoticons and saw Ronnie!

:schmoll::schmoll::schmoll::schmoll::schmoll:

HAHAHAHA that is too funny. It looks just like that screwy face he loves to make. and how funny is "schmoll"?

wow... watching the feeds tonight... seems the entire house has come to the consensus to get ronnie out A.S.A.P.

incredible... the whole house is unified and fed up with ronnie.. this is great ! !! ! ! !

The only way for Ronnie to get voted out next week is if you put him up against an athlete...Nat/Jesse...Even Chima Pet/Lydiot are expendable..Two fewer athletes to vote would give the other side an advantage.

I totally agree LenRay - Let's hope that Jeff gets HOH puts up nat and jesse then if someone wants to use the veto then they can put up Ronnie. If either 3 of those go home it will be a good week by my standards!

I totally agree LenRay - Let's hope that Jeff gets HOH puts up nat and jesse then if someone wants to use the veto then they can put up Ronnie. If either 3 of those go home it will be a good week by my standards!

Jeff is an athlete (I keep forgetting that too!), so he can't put up other athletes.

Archived