*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

I personally think Ronnie is extremely smart,to smart for his own good.He thought he was the smartest player in the house and didn't think anyone could/would figure him out. He was going to go down as the greatest BB player in history,controlling the game from the beginning to end,and everyone would be in AWE of him,rather than just trying to win! I also think Ronnie severely underestimated how much this game is SOCIAL as well as STRATEGIC!

Ronnies EGO led him to his FATE. He is a GAMER who thought that no one else in BB history had taken the game to it's full potenial!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Ronnie should be worrying. Even if they all agree and plan to get rid of Ronnie.. I don't think it will happen like that. I see that being the original plan, but once they see Ronnie sulking around and not hanging out with anyone.. whoevers team wins HOH will think... "oh Ronnie's not a threat, he has noone" and will decide to go back to the original plan and target someone from the other team. The only person I would see following through with the plan is Russell.

Yeah, because Russell is Ohhhhh so much better. Who is worse, the bully that makes you scared or the dweeb who is easily controlled by the jocks?

How about the dweeb/predator who makes a video called "Kids obey your parents" which is like Mr. Rogers talking to a puppet about having sex with his mother.

I don't like the way the whole house is being sooo mean like a real high-school clique, and a cruel one at that. And while I kind-of like Russell, he is the head bully in this gang mentality. Enough is enough.

But Ronnie is horrible and I want him out next, for sure.

I know Ronnie got caught, but Russell is way out of line. Ronnie was just trying to play the game the best way he knew how. He just played it too hard. Russell is picking on him because he probably consider him a weak person...but sometimes those weak persons can end up turning into psychos if you bulling them to hard.

I personally think Ronnie is extremely smart,to smart for his own good.He thought he was the smartest player in the house and didn't think anyone could/would figure him out. He was going to go down as the greatest BB player in history,controlling the game from the beginning to end,and everyone would be in AWE of him,rather than just trying to win! I also think Ronnie severely underestimated how much this game is SOCIAL as well as STRATEGIC!

Ronnies EGO led him to his FATE. He is a GAMER who thought that no one else in BB history had taken the game to it's full potenial!

This game requires smarts and social skills.

Ronnie doesn't know how to work people and that's why he is in the position he is in.

Funny thing about this is that Ronnies game blew up and so did Russell's. Russell just threw one of his pawns to the wolves that he could have ridden for a few weeks.

for some reason i see this guy making through next week. He will be used by the winning side after hoh to promise to vote out who they want and in turn he will be kept. The hated person always has a role as everyone thinks someone else will do the dirty work. I just wonder who the next scapegoat will be?

I know Ronnie got caught, but Russell is way out of line. Ronnie was just trying to play the game the best way he knew how. He just played it too hard. Russell is picking on him because he probably consider him a weak person...but sometimes those weak persons can end up turning into psychos if you bulling them to hard.

Agree. Russell can't pull off an Evil Dick. As much as I dislike Ronnie and want to see him go, it got to me when he was in his room alone and crying. Catching and evicting the guy is punishment enough. Stop the bullying already.

Right now he needs to man-up and go downstairs, make food, etc. Hiding in the HOH just makes him look like a huge wuss.

He IS a huge wuss!!! But, you're right, he needs to deal with it, instead of hide from it... It would show some character!!! Oh, nevermind, HE HAS NONE!!!

I think Ronnie is safe for next week. This house flips flops minute to minute. Next week is a long way away. Ronnie deserves some of the treatment but we all need to remember this is a game - object of game is to win - he did it the wrong way but that was Ronnie's objective. I think Lydia is a a dirty player - at least Ronnie can be respected for his type play.

I think Ronnie is safe for next week. This house flips flops minute to minute. Next week is a long way away. Ronnie deserves some of the treatment but we all need to remember this is a game - object of game is to win - he did it the wrong way but that was Ronnie's objective. I think Lydia is a a dirty player - at least Ronnie can be respected for his type play.

You are right. They are constantly flipping.

Russell does not know how to NOT bully someone. He is just a mean spirited person. This is what really just gets to me.

Even when Ronnie was lying and scheming, it was obvious that he was really getting into his "role" in the house and just enjoying the game. I think he still genuinely liked most of them and was really going to look back with affection on the houseguests even if he didn't win the game. There was no malice in his heart. He just had a stupid plan to try to win the game and didn't know how to change his plan when it wasn't working. Its glaringly obvious he does not know how to deal with confrontational people. My respect for Jessie really rose up. Even though Jessie might end up having to let Ronnie go, he at least tried to connect with Ronnie and let him not feel totally alone. Even if it was solely because he knew he was the one controlling Ronnie due to Ronnie being starstruck with Jessie, it was the kindest thing anybody in the entire house has done. While they glory in their victory, he is still a human being with feelings. I only pray this totally backfires on Russell next week. I can handle game playing. But that kind of bullying should never be allowed. Even Casey (who rightly does not like Ronnie) told him to stop the bullying. But Russell is enjoying tormenting him.

Russell kind of reminds me of the Barty Crouch, Jr. impersonating Mad-Eye Moody and using the cruciatis curse on that spider. Enjoying tormenting those who are weaker. I would be extremely happy having someone teach Ronnie to stop the mind games and just play with one side to try to win the game and getting rid of Russell next week.

But do you think ANY of Ronnie's actions right now are calculated or honest, true emotions? He IS pretty smart. LOL

When you cry alone and do not allow others to see you crying... it is not calculated. It is pure true emotions. Calculated crying would be going downstairs, letting Russell bully him, and crying in front of the others.

Maybe, but I doubt he is thinking of anything other than the fact that his only hope to stay in the game is Jessie. I suspect he is on his way out and he won't make jury. As a die-hard BB fanatic who tried out year after year, he had built this opportunity up so much in his mind that he's suddenly faced with his own failure and it hurts. I suspect that it hurts extremely bad.

I suspect he tried to DOR but they talked him out of it. Said... just wait Ronnie. You didn't try out year after year to quit now, did you? They are milking it for the drama when he probably just wanted to go home.

And Ronnie is susceptible enough that he stays and ends up being tormented each time he comes out of the room.

Archived