*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

I can completely understand wanting to play both sides of the house, but what has got me scratching my head, is why did Ronnie insist on throwing so many people under the bus needlessly?? He created so much drama by trying to divert attention. Sucking up to the HOH is something that people have done since season 2, there's no surprise about it. Flying under the radar...again, nothing novel there, either.

What was he thinking?? He should have stuck to the plan to backdoor Russell AFTER Jeff won POV. That way the house would decide who goes, Russ or Laura. But to put up Jordan and still try to play both sides? Even in Yoda backwards speech, that plan makes no sense.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure everyone remembers when Ronnie was talking about putting Russell on the block and if he would look back on it as the decision that brought him to F2 or the one that brought him down. Now he can look back and know it was the decision NOT to backdoor Russell that started his demise.

IDK. Good idea. Ronnie could get a penalty vote but that would be from BB.

Worst case scenario: Brainiac team mates Chima/Michelle win HOH...then Ronnie can't be put up next week.

Len, if I remember correctly, that has already been discussed. Michelle and Chima are going to throw the HoH competition so Ronnie can go home.

I'm sure everyone remembers when Ronnie was talking about putting Russell on the block and if he would look back on it as the decision that brought him to F2 or the one that brought him down. Now he can look back and know it was the decision NOT to backdoor Russell that started his demise.

IMHO Ronnie was walking toward the door way before his decision not to backdoor Russel! :animated_rotfl:

His lies and deceit would have caught up to him eventually no matter what his decision was about Jordon/Russel/Casey as replacement nominations.

If anything his real mistake was winning HOH right after the betrayal,after winning HOH he had to show his hand one way or the other,by nominating one group or the other! Plain stupidity!

pls, pls, don't let ron talk his way outta this mess.......i really do not like his mean hearted gameplay...... :animated_shocking:

he attacks & lies for no reason.......

Yeah, because Russell is Ohhhhh so much better. Who is worse, the bully that makes you scared or the dweeb who is easily controlled by the jocks?

Yeah, because Russell is Ohhhhh so much better. Who is worse, the bully that makes you scared or the dweeb who is easily controlled by the jocks?

hmmm good question, I really think they should get Russ out before Ronnie

Personally, I think when they all go in on Thursday to cast their evictions every one of them should first say "I vote to evict...RONNIE!".

Then when Julie Chen tells them they have to chose Laura or Jordan they can give their real vote but it would be sweet to see every single houseguest pick the HoH instead even if it couldn't be taken seriously.

It would get their point across to the viewing audience. ^_^

Wonder what would happen if they refused to vote for either Laura or Jordan? With it being a live show, what would they do? Go into the DR and say "under the circumstances of this last week and things that have come to light, I refuse to cast a vote. That would leave the choice up to Ronnie as HOH. Wonder what he would do? Far fetched scenario but interesting to think about. :)

I am a very sensitive person by nature but feel no sympathy for Ronnie at all. Also, hope Jessie and the rest of his crew get caught in their web of lies eventually. Now, that would make my day

From the Metallica song "Ronnie"

Story starts, quiet town

Small town boy, big time frown

Never talks, never plays

Different path, lost his way

Then streets of red

My goodness. The truth comes out. It was NOT Ronnie's manipulation that got Jordan and Laura working to try to get Braden to stay in. It was the diary rooms. Jordan just said that it was the DR that got them started to keep Braden. No master plan created by Ronnie to get the sides against each other.

My goodness. The truth comes out. It was NOT Ronnie's manipulation that got Jordan and Laura working to try to get Braden to stay in. It was the diary rooms. Jordan just said that it was the DR that got them started to keep Braden. No master plan created by Ronnie to get the sides against each other.

Jordon has always been the one that ORIGINALLY came up with the plan to save Branden,whether it was actually an original thought, or a BB DR session that put the idea in her head!

Ronnie seized on it and actively campaigned to switch the vote and keep branden,only to stab them in the back and make it a 5 to 5 tie so jessie would have to take some heat(blood) for evicting branden! Jordons plan to save branden enabled him to pit the groups against each other.

Nothing new about that!

Ronnie is an idiot and now he knows it. He should have nominated Russell when he had the chance.

Its true. He is an idiot. And his housemates are giving him WAY too much credit for being a "puppet master".

Jordon has always been the one that ORIGINALLY came up with the plan to save Branden,whether it was actually an original thought, or a BB DR session that put the idea in her head!

Ronnie seized on it and actively campaigned to switch the vote and keep branden,only to stab them in the back and make it a 5 to 5 tie so jessie would have to take some heat(blood) for evicting branden!

Nothing new about that!

Did Ronnie seize on the idea or did the DR say... Hey... maybe you could cause a house divide? Maybe because they knew how tired people were the last few years about the sheep mentality and they wanted to get ratings up?

I'm sorry. I just don't buy that Ronnie is THAT intelligent given his game play thus far.

Ronnie chose his lies and fabrications and his actions. He didn't care about the feelings of anyone when he made up his lies about Michelle or Jordon or any of the other HG. He is responsible for choosing to play the way he did.

eta: I think Russ is an ass and should stop his harassment.

Ronnie won't walk out but I would spill my guts about everything if I were him. Put it all out on the table and let the chips fall. That would cause everyone to be against each other again.

Ronnie chose his lies and fabrications and his actions. He didn't care about the feelings of anyone when he made up his lies about Michelle or Jordon or any of the other HG. He is responsible for choosing to play the way he did.
ITA Marty

Archived