*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had a horrible thought...

BB deciding to interfere now and pull a 'save Evel Dick' scam to keep Ronnie in the house for entertainment value.

If they do this for that lowlife and not for the decent people I will be sick to my stomach. :down:

I think Grodner is pulling the strings for Jessie to win, so Ronnie's meltdown, will be followed by an all-out war with Russell and Jeff. Somehow Lydia and Natalie will start to really hate eachother and Jessie and Kevin will wind up the final 2.

Im feeling sorry for the rat/weasel!!! It took him 11 seasons to get on BB. Finallly he is on and he couldnt handle it. He got too excited and started playing really, reallly, and I mean really hard...He just got caught up with his lies and paranoid. Putting doubts in people's head...O well. A tribute song:

Ben! the 2 of us will cry no more... :lol:

Poor lil tink tink.....crying his lil heart out :crybaby::giggle:

Im feeling sorry for the rat/weasel!!! It took him 11 seasons to get on BB. Finallly he is on and he couldnt handle it. He got too excited and started playing really, reallly, and I mean really hard...He just got caught up with his lies and paranoid. Putting doubts in people's head...O well. A tribute song:

Ben! the 2 of us will cry no more... :lol:

omg, I almost spit my juice out! lmao!

I thought he was starting to dig his own grave even before he was HOH....

Mendes... agree, others are almost as bad and they jumped on his bandwagon because it suited their game -

but, lol, he was suppose to be one of the BRAINS...

It's hard to excuse him.

I think some of his plans were good, but his downfall was his inability to shut his damn mouth and his hero worship of Jesse. He has painted himself into a corner awfully early in the game.

He will probably be gone next week but he will be remembered as an example of how not to play the game.

Now everyone is trying to pin everything on Ronnie. I know he played it too hard going from one group to another, but he left himself open to be blamed for all the duplicity in the house.

I know!!! the person that messed in the toliet...''Ronnie did it"

Russ argument with Jeff "Ronnie made me do it"

I trip over the sofa "Ronnie push me"!

Everything that went wrong in that house...Ronnie is going to be the blame...:lol:

His last hope is to out Jessie as being the mastermind.

I dont think Jesse was the mastermind, I think Ronnie try to make it look like Jesse was the mastermind...I think that is what he was trying to do when he came down the stairs last night...So people would think that Ronnie was looking at Jesse for what to do..

But Ronnie WAS looking to Jesse for what to do. His plan really was to backdoor Russell, but because Jesse didn't want it to happen yet... Ronnie changed his mind. And everybody is definitely jumping on the bandwagon ready to blame Ronnie for absolutely everything. Let's be real... he told others what was being said and played both sides, but most of the things that he spread to the "other side" were true. The others DID say those things. But like a "mob mentality", nobody wants to be the one to say that it was NOT all Ronnie because then they would have to fess up to their own lies and manipulations. With Russell, he was simply trying to make sure he was safe next week by starting stuff last night since he knew for sure he was safe. Russell was strategic and if he keeps this up, he will win the whole thing because guess who is NOT a target next week? The athletes. Eliminate another group and the athletes are four strong. Get Jeff on board with the athletes without their alpha male bickering and the athletes will be five strong with Jordan in the sidelines voting with Jeff. The other side will not stand a chance unless if they band together IMMEDIATELY to get the athletes out right away. They play "mental" games more in the beginning, but the endurance and physical competitions happen more later in the games. Let the athletes last that long and they will be in the finals.

but most of the things that he spread to the "other side" were true.

Completely not true, he made a LOT of shit up. I'd say "some" of the things he told people was true, MOST of it was complete fabrication on his part.

Ronnie was very good at lies and fabrications.

You reap what you sow. I have no pity for Ronnie. He can keep on making his disgusting You Tube videos and believing that is OK. ugggg

Damn. I can't believe that on the ONE night I go to bed at a reasonable hour (right after BBAD) I missed my most hated HG ever getting his own ass handed to him.

Still really sucks to lose Laura this week, but at least she'll get to witness him going through a few days of hell before she leaves.

Only 6 more hours until I can leave work to go revel in the post-midnight flashbacks....

If Ronald follows his cowardly path and weasels out with a DOR before Thursday night, would that mean that there would not be an eviction this week??

That would be my ideal scenario.

I have to say, last night was finally fun to watch the feeds. I'm so glad Ronnie got his handed to him on a plate. I think the division probably will stay for most of the people but I really thinking everyone will genuinely try to get Ronnie gone next week. However, I think there will be a big fight of who else goes up as the pawns to back door him, and hopefully their plans go without a glitch cause it was allot of fun to watch the house together last night instead of in their two groups bitching and moaning about the others. Lets get Ronnie out!

Archived