*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expected the Athletes to dump Ronnie once he helped them with nominees and let them hang out in his room and share all his food...but the huge fight and attack was a surprise.

Yes, Ronnie played naively. He thought people could be moved around like chess pieces, without realizing all the emotions and personalities involved. He thought he was in control but only because he was doing what the bullies wanted. They were just using him -- and he lost badly. I feel a little sorry for him, but he was too cocky. I watched how he enjoyed being taught how to lift weights and how his ego blinded him. He is smart maybe in brains but not with social situations. I always feel sorry for the under dog. And I do think he's probably a nice guy underneath all the game playing.

I really, really HATE the bully athletes. Russ is SO mean. Natalie is vicious and selfish. Jesse is just pathetic, all muscle and no substance (I think he actually had self-esteem issues). I am not going to enjoy the game if they win.

Michele still is a fave. I think she's been smart holding back, biding her time and trying not to make enemies. I hope she wins.

I expected the Athletes to dump Ronnie once he helped them with nominees and let them hang out in his room and share all his food...but the huge fight and attack was a surprise.

Yes, Ronnie played naively. He thought people could be moved around like chess pieces, without realizing all the emotions and personalities involved. He thought he was in control but only because he was doing what the bullies wanted. They were just using him -- and he lost badly. I feel a little sorry for him, but he was too cocky. I watched how he enjoyed being taught how to lift weights and how his ego blinded him. He is smart maybe in brains but not with social situations. I always feel sorry for the under dog. And I do think he's probably a nice guy underneath all the game playing.

I really, really HATE the bully athletes. Russ is SO mean. Natalie is vicious and selfish. Jesse is just pathetic, all muscle and no substance (I think he actually had self-esteem issues). I am not going to enjoy the game if they win.

Michele still is a fave. I think she's been smart holding back, biding her time and trying not to make enemies. I hope she wins.

He was a sympathetic character for me in the beginning, but that changed when he bacame HoH.

Now he's getting what I think he deserves.

I agree that the bullies need to go. Natalie should be the next one out, but that would be too good to be true.

I hope Casey wins HoH and puts up Ronald against Natalie.

Next best would be Lydiot or Kevin winning HoH, but they can't be trusted to put up Ronnie and Natalie, and if they put up Ronnie and Jordan or Jeff, I don't trust the rest of the bullies to actually get rid of Ronald. The only reason I want Lydiot or Kevin to possibly win is to put a bigger target on their backs.

I have no sympathy...Ronnie would pit people against people. It even came out last night how he put it in Jesse's head that Jordan was gunning for him, in Jordan's how Jesse was after her. Jordan said once Ron told her YES she confronted Jesse...Russ/Jeff over the technotronics ... It came out how Ron went to Russell and said Jeff JUST NOW was bad mouthing you and saying you need to be out...of course this pissed of Russ and he immediately went to confront Jeff...so on and so on and so forth....

Ronnie wants Jordan our cause he found her out as to how well she knows the game, Michelle out because she is smarter than he is, Russ is stronger, Chima more assertive etc etc etc....yes makes for drama and good tv but he always seemed to PUPOSELY pit stronger against weaker, smarter against a little dense...making it so boring to watch good against evil and no one talking to anyone else.....

Did I make any sense.... :animated_rotfl:

I agree that most of the house has seen his true colors and will help get him out. I sure hope so but i wanted to ask everyone's opinion on Jesse...what do you think he is going to do? Last night he said that he didn't want to go up to talk to him for fear of being caught - is that true or do you think he is done with him? I wish Laura could stay - she really is a smart player, and seems to see things for what they are. She would play harder than Jordon and make sure that Ronnie went home! I just can't wait to see what happens today - i'm anxious to see if Jesse is going to stick up for Ronnie or drop him since Ronnie has such a big target now.

So far, Jesse has dropped Ronnie like a hot potato. I hope Jesse/Gnat lose there little imaginary power base...the "sheep" are tiring of Queen Jesse and King Nat...I feel a big trifecta coming on...

At least people like Jeff, Laura and Jordan who were indifferent and fatalistic about the game are reenergized. If I were a HG I'd insist all unanimously vote Ronnie out...to hell with BB rules...sort of a coup d'tat!!!

At least people like Jeff, Laura and Jordan who were indifferent and fatalistic about the game are reenergized. If I were a HG I'd insist all unanimously vote Ronnie out...to hell with BB rules...sort of a coup d'tat!!!

I don't think that could happen, although, if EVERYONE got together and made these next 2-3 days a living hell for him, we could only hope he'd DOR!!! Either way, it'd be the result we ALL want!!!

That would be very exciting! but they never use their heads! they really have BB hostage in a way. If they all agreed about somehting what would BB do?

Tell them they've broken their contract and that not only can they be sued but not paid their appearance fee.

I'm sure that BB would remind them of the contract they signed that they would abide by the game rules and conditions. BB would tell them that if they got played and put two people on the block that they didn't want there, it is their problem.

Here is the clipser of the fight. I haven't watched it yet because I am at work but I might as well save it in the Ronnie thread. Part 1 and 2.

http://www.clipser.com/search.php?search=B...ronnie+called+o

Great stuff. And the tide is turning...Ronnie slowly becomes the hated one. He thought he had it figured out but he doesn't realize it's never figured out till the end.

I like this season 100% more now. Though I feel bad for Ronnie, I don't think he will be able to take all of the hate he created.

He had to have known that all of his double talk would come back on him. For some to have watched BB so much how could be not know.

Burn Ronnie Burn!

He had to have known that all of his double talk would come back on him. For some to have watched BB so much how could be not know.

He thought he was much smarter than any other BB player. He never in his wildest dreams thought this would happen to him and if it wasn't for Laura, it would not have anytime soon.

Burn Ronnie Burn!

Exactly. He's watched every single BB episode, every single season? Then he shoulda known better. He is NOT Dr Will, not even close. :animated_rotfl:

as much as I hate to say this...

I reallly kind of hope that Michelle wins HOH. Ronnie stays another week in misery and Michelle seems strong enought to put up 2 athletes against each other (Jessie/Nat or Jessie/Russell).

If not then the herd can just pick off Casey, Jeff, Michelle and Laura/Jordan and we are left with the athletes and Chima and Lydia.

I would like to know what attracted her to Ronnie.

I don't care how big his bubble wand is, he doesn't have any appealing characteristics.

That was good!!! I hope my boss doesn't hear me laughing in my office!

Archived