* Ronnie *

LenRay

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love to think he would backdoor Russel but it's hard to even imagine I'd be that lucky! It would be great though!

If he's smart he will because it's his best move by far.

If he backdoors Russel Team Jeff will love him again. Also, Team Jessie will not be pissed at him because many of them want Russel out anyway because they think he's making deals with everyone.

Lets face it, Ronnie is already in trouble. He's got a huge target on his back. At least if he backdoors Russel he doesn't anger anyone in the house further whereas if he gets rid of Jeff or Laura he is almost a lock to go up next week if one of Team Jeff wins HoH.

Getting rid of Russel is his "safest" bet right now.

I don't think any of Ronnie's alliances are real.

I don't think Jeff or Laura is his target this week; I believe he intends to backdoor Russell. He's looking for a way to get one of the Athletes to suggest the backdoor so he won't be blamed. If he can manage this, he will have earned the athletes trust and will have redeemed himself with the others. He may not be smooth or sexy, but he is shrewd.

BTW, Dr. Will was not loved the entire season; in fact, for the first few weeks, he was hated.

ronnie one thing i must admit ronnie does stick to his game plan

whatever that might be

if he tells a lie he sticks to it no matter what

he keeps up the lie no matter what

i was loling as he tried to blame the hinky vote on michelle and others when it was so obvious its was him

i still dont think he will make the end but like i mentioned before who knows

I am definitely enjoying this season and Ronnie and Russell are two of the main reasons. Then again, one of my first days of finally getting to watch the feeds was the day when Braden allowed himself to get egged into fight with Lydia and Kevin when he should have been kissing their asses and going after their votes. Hearing him throw out a racial slur was just wrong. I don't care who you are, there is no need for that. And honestly, I would not have voted against my team member. I would be more angry with Michelle for voting against Chima when Chima could be the one to keep Michelle safe if she won HOH.

But then again... I like people who aren't afraid to lie in this game and who switch things up. I hate the sheep mentality and am glad that I have NO CLUE whatsoever about what Ronnie is up to.

I for one do not believe he is all that smart...I DO believe there are a lot of HGs who want to be led and others who want things done for them without getting their hands dirty...I would not buy anything this little dork is selling. He has a ton of tells when he is lying and i cannot believe these ppl aren't picking up on them! He lies with his lips downward and his rosacea (redness in the cheeks) kicks in also...I think his parents must've been cousins or something, yet with all that, he's HOH???? At least his so-called aligned ppl have to look at him when he talks...that's perfect punishment

I know there are some gamers here that might find this of interest. I checked the WOW forums for Ronnie and found a very small discussion about him. It would appear that he has a very small guild, 14, and it looks like at least 3 of them are probably his toons. He is probably a little putz online too.

I for one do not believe he is all that smart...I DO believe there are a lot of HGs who want to be led and others who want things done for them without getting their hands dirty...I would not buy anything this little dork is selling. He has a ton of tells when he is lying and i cannot believe these ppl aren't picking up on them! He lies with his lips downward and his rosacea (redness in the cheeks) kicks in also...I think his parents must've been cousins or something, yet with all that, he's HOH???? At least his so-called aligned ppl have to look at him when he talks...that's perfect punishment

I agree Jordan looked at him ,like blow smoke up someone's else's ass not mine, when he said you are safe for 3 weeks believe me :animated_rotfl:

I do not like rats like him ,Casey is in a secret deal with him right ?

ronnie one thing i must admit ronnie does stick to his game plan

whatever that might be

if he tells a lie he sticks to it no matter what

he keeps up the lie no matter what

It's called "lie and deny". (And I won't believe you unless you have video proof with a signed, notarized statement that it is authentic.) :)

If he's smart he will because it's his best move by far.

If he backdoors Russel Team Jeff will love him again. Also, Team Jessie will not be pissed at him because many of them want Russel out anyway because they think he's making deals with everyone.

Lets face it, Ronnie is already in trouble. He's got a huge target on his back. At least if he backdoors Russel he doesn't anger anyone in the house further whereas if he gets rid of Jeff or Laura he is almost a lock to go up next week if one of Team Jeff wins HoH.

Getting rid of Russel is his "safest" bet right now.

I agree. I believe Ronnie is waiting until he finds out who wins the POV before he makes any moves. Since Russell has been consorting with the enemy in Jesse/Nat/Chima's eyes, he would be a prime candidate for the backdoor treatment. Ronnie could start spinning his lies about who said what and turn everyone on Russell. And he'd come out smelling like a rose.

Ronnie has obviously lost credibility due to his multiple game playing techniques, but at least he's willing to listen to others gameplay strategies. He doesn't say "this is my side and I shall not be moved!!" and then totally ignore the others. He is going to keep the game interesting by potentially switching sides based upon what is best for him. Based on what I have seen, he is a decent person outside the house and wouldn't harm a fly. He went there to play the game and he is playing it. At least he's not like some of the whiners who sit on the couch and moan "whoa is me, what will I do... I suck at this game... blah blah blah". People who do that deserve to go home.

Ronnie has obviously lost credibility due to his multiple game playing techniques, but at least he's willing to listen to others gameplay strategies. He doesn't say "this is my side and I shall not be moved!!" and then totally ignore the others. He is going to keep the game interesting by potentially switching sides based upon what is best for him. Based on what I have seen, he is a decent person outside the house and wouldn't harm a fly. He went there to play the game and he is playing it. At least he's not like some of the whiners who sit on the couch and moan "whoa is me, what will I do... I suck at this game... blah blah blah". People who do that deserve to go home.

I think you are half right. I think that Jeff's team were playing it easy at first, and were relaxed. They didn't realize how hard the other side was going to play so early on. I'm even suprised at how early they started playing so hard. Thats what I think happened to Jeff/Laura's team. Now they realize they are screwed. I don't think they deserve to go home for saying woe is me.

I think you are half right. I think that Jeff's team were playing it easy at first, and were relaxed. They didn't realize how hard the other side was going to play so early on. I'm even suprised at how early they started playing so hard. Thats what I think happened to Jeff/Laura's team. Now they realize they are screwed. I don't think they deserve to go home for saying woe is me.

Very true. While Team Jeff was trying to get to know people and make some connection with people, the jocks right off started their bully offensive and Ratboy started his lie and deny runs, working hard to keep both sides at each others throats. And with the jocks having the power and the other nastys crawling all over the power bullies to keep themselves safe, Jeff, Jordan and Laura got the short straw. Jordan tried to rally and would have succeeded if it wasn't for ratboy. So it wasn't that they just sat back and did nothing saying woe is me.

say laura takes herself off the block...ronnie doesn't have the votes to keep jeff over russ, and even if he by some miracle does...laura and jeff are smart enough and will not side up with him again. she wants him gone.

now say jeff takes himself off...ronnie has called laura an "effing bitch" check bbad last night, i had to rewind it, he said it. also he has made it perfectly clear to casey, and jordan that he wants laura out. i don't think he'd risk wanting to keep her in the game. he knows she's a fan and knows almost as much as he does about the show.

regardless if someone is removed from the so called chopping block ronnie is going to just piss off another person. he doesn't want to backdoor russell...that was never his plan.

oh, and i hate him. he's not dr. will, who was a good looking charmer, he's not e.d who was some what of a badass. he's a stupid weasel that came out to strong in the first week and played his hand, everyone is on to him. i'm ashamed that he's from wv...ohio, you can keep him!

piss on you and your dork tee

He's getting the mohawk, Big Brother just said he had to wait until after POV so it wouldn't mess with editing for the televised shows.

Why's he getting a mohawk? To be in with the cool kids? Reminds me of Marvin's joke about Cowboy trying to fit in with the Four Hoursemen Alliance. Scott: "Cowboy, put a sweater on." Cowboy: "Why, am I cold?"

Reminds me of Marvin's joke about Cowboy trying to fit in with the Four Hoursemen Alliance. Scott: "Cowboy, put a sweater on." Cowboy: "Why, am I cold?"

I love that quote! LOL And now that you mention it, Ronnie does somewhat compare to Cowboy. Ronnie has more game strategy, but I do see the comparision.

Archived