* Ronnie *

LenRay

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if ronnie puts up russell he will leave the following week

Ronnie, you are an idiot. Clearly, the bubbles are from "Six to Ninety-Six" because that poetically sounds better than "Six to Ninety-Seven". Please don't try to be clever again, it's just not working for you.

I don't really think Ronnie has a "real" alliance, other than Ronnie and Ronnie. The only reason he's agreeing to put up Russell is because Lydia just told him that Russell's saying that Ronnie is controlling Jesse and Natalie. Russell has him pegged, just like Laura does. He's going to get rid of the one who knows what he's doing and has a better chance of winning hoh, putting him in danger of being put up. He wanted Laura out an hour ago, with one of Jeff's team up so as not to pi$$ off one of the meatheads.

I wish he would just make a decision and stick with it... every 5 minutes it's something different. I knew he would change his mind about backdooring Russell when Jessie woke up and found out about the plan.

It's too late guys. It's too late. He MUST get rid of Russel. There is no way around it. Please think about this.

Lets say he keeps Russel and Laura goes home. Jordan and Jeff can INSTANTLY go up to Russel in front of all his teammates and say "the plan was, from Chima, Lydia, Kevin and Ronnie to backdoor you and send you home". They can tell him all the bad things he said in front of him. If Russel wins HoH Ronnie is DEFINITELY and if any of the others on his own team AND the other team he just backstabbed AGAIN wins HoH, he goes up.

Ronnie is just telling Jessie what he wants to hear. He's not going to piss off 9 people in the house to keep 1 person happy. He's not stupid.

Archived