* Ronnie *

LenRay

I agree with Ronnie HAS to follow through now.

What is funny is I thought the plan was is to keep this low key until like the last minute. I get up this morning and he done told Jordan, Laura, Gnat, AND Jesse.

Does he truly think they are going to keep their mouth shut? Ronnie dude where is your brain????

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This makes me so mad! Is this the Big Jesse house? Why do they all bow and cower in front of him like he is Zeus come down from Olympus and all things must please him. F**k him! They say this is how it's going down and you can vote anyway you want because we have the numbers. Then next HOH, one of them puts up him and his yapping puppet Natalie. Whichever one is left on the block when all is done, goes too. End of Jesse one way or anotherr.

I agree with Ronnie HAS to follow through now.

What is funny is I thought the plan was is to keep this low key until like the last minute. I get up this morning and he done told Jordan, Laura, Gnat, AND Jesse.

Does he truly think they are going to keep their mouth shut? Ronnie dude where is your brain????

I think the only one he hasn't told is Russel and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't tell him also by the end of the day. Ronnie doesn't have to worry about other people talking too much, he's already got that covered.

Watching Flashbacks from this morning with Ronnie, Lydia, Chima, Kevin and I just love how Ronnie says he can make Laura put up Michelle and Casey if she wins HOH next week :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

These 4 plus Jesse/Russ/Gnat HAVE TO GO HOME!!!!!

Again Ronnie biggest mistake in this game is putting so much stock in that supposed NATIONAL PERSUASIVE SPEAKING title. :animated_rotfl:

He thinks he can convince ALL of them of anything that comes out of his mouth!

His second biggest mistake was winning HOH after betraying them, it made him show his cards.If he had let Michelle win he would still be safe,as she is in his clique,and he could have continued to deny he was the rat! Might not have worked, but nominating 2 people in the conspiracy to vote Chima out , rather than the jocks pretty much sealed his FATE! dumb ass

For someone who was going to go down in BB history as the greatest game player EVER, he sure is running around trying to put out alot of FIRES! :animated_rotfl:

Yes I was listening to Ronnie (in the Flashbacks) in the HOH room and loved it when he asked the others "If Laura wins HOH next week, who do you guys want her to put up" answer was Casey & Michelle, Ronnie's response "I can do that, not a problem"

ROFLMBO Seriously dude?

Then later Laura told Jordan (after talking to Ronnie and agreeing with Casey and Michelle) If I win HOH, I would put up Jesse and Gnat :party_smilie:

This makes me so mad! Is this the Big Jesse house? Why do they all bow and cower in front of him like he is Zeus come down from Olympus and all things must please him. F**k him! They say this is how it's going down and you can vote anyway you want because we have the numbers. Then next HOH, one of them puts up him and his yapping puppet Natalie. Whichever one is left on the block when all is done, goes too. End of Jesse one way or anotherr.

All these hg's CLAIM to have been "fans" of BB...so NONE of them saw Jessie's "act" last year and how he manipulated everyone...people are like leopards man, their spot don't change!

Alll the hg's CLAIM to have been "fans" of BB...so NONE of hem saw Jessie's "act" last year and how he manipulated everyone...people are like leopards man, their spot don't change!

I would never enter a game without investigating what I was getting into (especially a show that has been on for what, 11 yrs?).

Case in point - Gnat not realizing there are cameras in the bathroom, then asking "Is that even legal" OH MY LORD, can I buy a clue?

His second biggest mistake was winning HOH after betraying them, it made him show his cards.If he had let Michelle win

IMO Michelle LET Ronnie win....or I wouldn't be surprised if she did..... her hands are clean and Ronnie is in the hot seat!

Russell will def put up ronnie next week if he won HOH...If ronnie really knows this game he will get rid of russell first. Dumb jesse is willing to let Russell linger on until it's too late...I just want Jesse and Gnat on the block and on slop...that will be fun...Jesse thought he was ruling Ron HOH...if Russ goes home then Ron did run his own HOH...

Ronnie is a legend in his own mind, though he does know the game very well. Let's see how many times he changes his mind today.LMAO

Ronnie is a legend in his own mind, though he does know the game very well. Let's see how many times he changes his mind today.LMAO

I agree Joy :animated_wave: also think I would want to be smackin' the crap out of Ronnie in the real world.

I agree Joy :animated_wave: also think I would want to be smackin' the crap out of Ronnie in the real world.

Ronnie would last about 5 minutes in my world too Missy!!

Russell will def put up ronnie next week if he won HOH...If ronnie really knows this game he will get rid of russell first. Dumb jesse is willing to let Russell linger on until it's too late...I just want Jesse and Gnat on the block and on slop...that will be fun...Jesse thought he was ruling Ron HOH...if Russ goes home then Ron did run his own HOH...

Doesn't matter if he does put up Russell, and Russell goes home first. Laura will put him up just as fast a Russell would, so little difference. Ronnie didn't run his own HOH, he is just trying to do damage control at this point, he really wanted Laura out because she had him figured out before anyone else did.

Ronnie has backed himself into a corner,that no outcome of his noninations really work for him IMHO!

I just had a vision of what Ronnie would be like on the block. He would be going like a maniac from person to person telling his lies and trying to turn people against each other. He thinks he can lie and make up stories to get out of his eviction.

He is such a weasel.

So what are the chances he will do what Jessie says and not put up Russell?

I just had a vision of what Ronnie would be like on the block. He would be going like a maniac from person to person telling his lies and trying to turn people against each other. He thinks he can lie and make up stories to get out of his eviction.

He is such a weasel.

He is a follower not a leader. I believe he will listen to Jesse :bash:

Doesn't matter if he does put up Russell, and Russell goes home first. Laura will put him up just as fast a Russell would, so little difference. Ronnie didn't run his own HOH, he is just trying to do damage control at this point, he really wanted Laura out because she had him figured out before anyone else did.

Ronnie has backed himself into a corner,that no outcome of his noninations really work for him IMHO!

Laura has repeatedly stated if she wins HoH she wants Natalie or Jesse to go. She also HATES Lydia and Chima.

So no, I don't thinks he would put up Ronnie.

He is such a weasel.

He will probably follow Jessie.

Just depends on who you would rather see go Russell,or Laura,it won't help Ronnies game either way. If he puts up casey, or another pawn, and laura goes home, Russel will flip to the other side,and they still won't have the numbers like Jessie thinks! So russell or laura leaving this week still leaves Rat Boy out in the cold. Idiot!

I had to work last nite and got home really late, and I am sooo confused. WTH??? Is Ronnie gonna put up Russell or not. geez, this back and forth is killer. Working tonite also so I guess I will see and read later what goes on,lol

Hi, Fatcat...Ronnie, Lydia, kevin, Chima want to get rid of russell this week while they can...Jesse wants to keep russell who will put ronnie up next week...Jesse wants Laura gone (her boobs are bigger than his LOL)...They said on BBAD veto ceremony will be monday so we won't know for sure...if russ doesn't go up then casey will be put up as pawn, laura will leave...

Ronnie! Grow some balls!!

Put up russell like EVERYBODY wants except for Jetalie (jessee natalie)..

Ditto MAN UP Rat Boy! Someone just posted Lydiot - to whoever, love it.

It's too late guys. It's too late. He MUST get rid of Russel. There is no way around it. Please think about this.

Lets say he keeps Russel and Laura goes home. Jordan and Jeff can INSTANTLY go up to Russel in front of all his teammates and say "the plan was, from Chima, Lydia, Kevin and Ronnie to backdoor you and send you home". They can tell him all the bad things he said in front of him. If Russel wins HoH Ronnie is DEFINITELY and if any of the others on his own team AND the other team he just backstabbed AGAIN wins HoH, he goes up.

Ronnie is just telling Jessie what he wants to hear. He's not going to piss off 9 people in the house to keep 1 person happy. He's not stupid.

I love this idea and it'd be great to see happen.

Russel could even join up with Jeff, Jordan and Casey to take on the others.

Jeff and Russel wouldn't be able to go after Jesse and Gnalalie but Jordan and Casey could while Jeff & Russel focused on Ronnie, Chi-male, and Lydiot.

Archived