* Ronnie *

LenRay

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronnie the Rat Boy is not only playing all the house guests, but all of us, the viewers too. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... :angry:

Shipp,

He better enjoy it while it lasts,as it going to backfire on him soon! How does he figure pissing EVERYONE in the house off ,and EVERYONE distrusting him is going to work?

Made the dog walk pretty fast, didn't you? :running: Beautiful cool night, isn't it?

Yup, love this Chicago nite. Dog is quick. Good boy.

Shipp,

He better enjoy it while it lasts,as it going to backfire on him soon! How does he figure pissing EVERYONE in the house off ,and EVERYONE distrusting him is going to work?

I'm hearing a loud KABOOM followed by a sudden thud, in his near future.

Shipp,

It worked for Dr. Will ;)

#1 - Dr. Will was a sexy beast of a lying manipulative SOB. Ronnie isn't. LOL

But believe it or not, I actually am getting a kick out of Ronnie's behavior. Last season (and many years prior to it) I was irritated by the sheep mentality. Everybody voted for who the HOH wanted out and nobody had a mind of their own. This season we start it out with a BANG tie vote and drama drama drama to follow the HOH competition where the rat became the king of the house for a week. For this reason alone I really like Ronnie because he is the cause of the fun turmoil in the house. Will he last to the end? I doubt it. But hey... I'm going to enjoy the drama while it lasts!!

And then again, since everybody hates the little guy, I might have to play devil's advocate and start supporting him. Though I honestly like Russell's game play so far. Getting Braden to flip out on Lydia and Kevin assured their votes against Braden when the others COULD have turned to vote out Chima. Very smart play on Russell's part.

i don't care for the rat boy but don't sell him short. russ is worried about him & ron knows it. i think he's trying to set russ up for a backdoor this week. that way he gets rid of a threat & stays in good with everyone. rat boy is planting seeds everywhere. he may get busted & leave soon but i think he's gonna be hard to get rid of.

Wow. Well, either Ronnie is continuing to lie to the other side, or he actually wants to backdoor Russell.

He's told Jordan and Casey (thus far) that Nat and Jessie want to get Russell out, b/c he's been making a lot of deals with everyone.

He said Laura will go home unless she gets the veto. If so, he'll put Russell up and everyone will vote him out.

He could do this, b/c then he'd really think he was the mastermind in the whole house and got the biggest, baddest player out.

But who knows.

Ewww, I simply hate this little worm! And it's pathetic watching him interact w/ the closest thing to 'cool friends' that he's ever had. Everything is wrong w/ this picture! I'm living for the moment his crappy house of cards falls in & everyone realizes how stupid they were for believing any whinny word he uttered. This guy is the definition of creepy dork.

Susan.

I'm still trying to figure out why ANYONE in the house would actually BELEIVE a word that comes out of Ronnies mouth. His telling them something is true (like telling Jordan she is SAFE for the next 3 weeks,because he made a DEAL for her exclusively with the jocks) why would she put any stock in what he is telling her,when he stabbed them in the back(actions louder than words).

They ALL know he has LIED to each and everyone of them!

It's hard to know what Ronnie is going to do from one minute to the next. On some issues he refuses to tell the truth no matter what. He's tried too hard to convince people Michelle was the rat who changed their vote instead of him. Even though this season has been set up with four different cliques it's pretty obvious people are still playing as individuals. Ronnie is a prime example.

The one thing I can't stand about Ronnie is the way he turns down the corners of his mouth with his lip jutting out. He really does it when someone is face to face with him when he's been caught in a lie and he constantly denies it.

I may have missed this over the past few hours but I never saw where Ronnie told Jeff and Laura right up front he was putting them up for eviction. What a weasel.

He won't last very long in this game because there are too many huge targets on his back. We've got to hear many of the people who claim to be on his side talking behind his back, mocking him and saying they can't wait to get him out of the house.

If he doesn't back door one of the athletes it's proof to me he really doesn't know how to play this game. If he doesn't target the stronger players he's making a huge mistake IMO.

Okay who is this fat turd morphing around the house and why is he making me unhealthy levels of angry and making me hate the whole big brother franchise. I think he may be slow. I usually say i'm going to quit watching if "fill in the blank" happens but if Jeff goes home there is pretty much no one worth watching. I don't wanna watch a pregnant dork any more.

They don't have the numbers to backdoor Russel or anyone from the evil side.

The house was clearly shown to be evenly split with the last vote, the only way they would have had the numbers would be if 2 meatheads were put up.

One from each won't do anything since there are 6 on the evil side and 5 on the good side and Ronnie in the middle unable to vote..

With Jeff and Laura up, there are 6 evils and 3 goods. Even if he puts up Russel (and that's a big IF depending on the Veto) there will be 5 on 4.

In all likeliness, Jeff is done for.

With evil running everything from here on out I don't even see the point in tuning in to the show anymore.

I've already lost interest. :unsure:

But believe it or not, I actually am getting a kick out of Ronnie's behavior. Last season (and many years prior to it) I was irritated by the sheep mentality. Everybody voted for who the HOH wanted out and nobody had a mind of their own. This season we start it out with a BANG tie vote and drama drama drama to follow the HOH competition where the rat became the king of the house for a week. For this reason alone I really like Ronnie because he is the cause of the fun turmoil in the house. Will he last to the end? I doubt it. But hey... I'm going to enjoy the drama while it lasts!!

And then again, since everybody hates the little guy, I might have to play devil's advocate and start supporting him. Though I honestly like Russell's game play so far. Getting Braden to flip out on Lydia and Kevin assured their votes against Braden when the others COULD have turned to vote out Chima. Very smart play on Russell's part.

I dislike all the hg's right now (well...except for Jordan...but she's kind of a non-entity right now...) so I've been trying to look at it from a perspective of who is playing the best game right now...and agree with you that Ronnie and Russell have been instrumental in creating and instigating a lot of the events in the house so far. Jessie too, to a point, but he had immediate control and the "star" (ick) factor coming into the game. He didn't really have to work or strategize to position himself well in the house.

If Ronnie is sincere about trying to BD Russell...he needs Laura, Jeff, Jordan, Casey or himself to win POV...and then use it. He also needs to fracture the Jessie/Nat/Lydia/etc...side so that a few of them would vote to evict Russell. There's a lot of variables involved...and I can't see all of them coming together to work for him. He's smart to go after his biggest rival/competitor...maybe it's too soon though for a power play...and he's making an enemy of Russell...and Russell is in the process of making friends with Casey and Jeff...people that are instrumental in making Ronnie's plan work...if that even is Ronnie's plan at all. Or...Ronnie is just feeding Jeff/Jordan/Casey/etc side bullsh*t and is really just going to screw them...

In any event...Ronnie's antics have been entertaining to say the least...and he's playing the game, so I'm starting to appreciate him for that.

I dislike all the hg's right now (well...except for Jordan...but she's kind of a non-entity right now...) so I've been trying to look at it from a perspective of who is playing the best game right now...and agree with you that Ronnie and Russell have been instrumental in creating and instigating a lot of the events in the house so far. Jessie too, to a point, but he had immediate control and the "star" (ick) factor coming into the game. He didn't really have to work or strategize to position himself well in the house.

If Ronnie is sincere about trying to BD Russell...he needs Laura, Jeff, Jordan, Casey or himself to win POV...and then use it. He also needs to fracture the Jessie/Nat/Lydia/etc...side so that a few of them would vote to evict Russell. There's a lot of variables involved...and I can't see all of them coming together to work for him. He's smart to go after his biggest rival/competitor...maybe it's too soon though for a power play...and he's making an enemy of Russell...and Russell is in the process of making friends with Casey and Jeff...people that are instrumental in making Ronnie's plan work...if that even is Ronnie's plan at all. Or...Ronnie is just feeding Jeff/Jordan/Casey/etc side bullsh*t and is really just going to screw them...

In any event...Ronnie's antics have been entertaining to say the least...and he's playing the game, so I'm starting to appreciate him for that.

Great perspective ImIn...

Sorry as hard as I might try I just can't appreciate Ronnie. All I can do is dislike him. I can't stand his type of person even if it is a game.

Archived