* Ronnie *

LenRay

ITA, Marty. The Noms will dictate the tone of this week.

Anyone ever noticed that with BB, every Thursday is like a national election day? We all favor one nominee over the other and can get very emotional over the results. Then the next week, the same thing happens again. Some elections we agree with. Others we can't abide. Thank God we won't have Ronnie as HOH for four frickin' years....

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After I see the noms I think I will not be watching the feeds until next Thursday when we get a new HOH.

You and me both. I can't stomach the meatheads air of superiority. I've tried to watch the flashbacks of last night, in the early am, and I've fast-forwarded thru almost all of it because the meatheads' gloating was nearly all that was shown. These idiots act as if they're ALL going to win as a group. Talk about a nerd herd.

Exactly the Nerd herd is jumping on everyone that comes it their kitchen. Natalie has to get in every conversation and throw the accusations. The fights Natalie are taking over have nothing to do with her.

Exactly the Nerd herd is jumping on everyone that comes it their kitchen. Natalie has to get in every conversation and throw the accusations. The fights Natalie are taking over have nothing to do with her.

Perfectly said, Marty!!

After I see the noms I think I will not be watching the feeds until next Thursday when we get a new HOH.

QFT I think it'll be alright for me to find something else to do for awhile, like read a book, play with my modeling clay, sleep, and maybe just maybe do some work.

This little douche must have some serious issues...he is in a house with guys who would never be his friends, with girls who wouldn't give him a second glance and some people who are just nice people and THIS little Caesar Complex with Peter Pan issues dweeb actually believes that he is winning the game???

I'm sorry... but I don't see the same trajectory that he does..

I don't think Ronnie will be putting up anyone from his side. Even with his conversations with Jordan's group, you can tell he's very careful with what he says about who he'll put up on the block.

Ronnie must feel like the mack daddy in the BB house right now. EVERYONE is bowing down to him, b/c they all think he's on their side.

I used to think Ronnie would be the first one the Jocks would pick off, when it came to turning on their own team members. But I honestly think Ronnie has moved up in the ranks on that side. I think Lydia and Kevin are below him, as far as ranks go with the Jocks.

The jocks know, that Ronnie is scared of them and will do anything they want him to do. He would never put any of them up.

Ronnie was the guy in high school who did the homework for guys like Jesse and Russell... you would think he would have learned by now

Pinkie I was thinking the same thing last night. As soon as they pass the class they will stuff him in a locker.

Pinkie I was thinking the same thing last night. As soon as they pass the class they will stuff him in a locker.

Exactly and he's too blind to see that right now. He's enjoying the attention he's getting.

I can't stand this guy at all! What I don't get and it happens season after season, week after week is the power trip the HOH gets on! It's only for a week and things change so much day by day - I just don't understand the logic behind that and trying to push your weight around. I sure hope he does suprise us and puts up Russell, but since I want that to happan so bad it won't.

I have to agree! Since he helped my side I am :party_smilie:

He is a rat and you still cant trust him. He is looking out for himself. But if he suceeds in his plans to set up Michelle, then I have to give it too him hands down! He needs to get out Casey and Michelle because they are his only threat. Get rid of those 2 he will coast thru...Unless he is backdoored!

America may not love Ronnie now but I do!!! GO RONNIE!!!

Even Jordan figured out Ronnie was the rat :) He is a fool talking to much about Michelle.

Ronnie biggest delusion is that he took that SUPPOSED National Persuasive Speaking title into a house where anyone in their right mind doesn't really beleive/trust anyone else,or at least shouldn't.

These are not academic judges deciding if you won the DEBATE! :animated_rotfl:

That he beleives he has persueded EVERYONE of the lies he is spinning is beyond reality! He actually thinks the alliance he turned on is convinced,and belives he wasn't the rat,and he obviously doesn't know that the jocks KNOW he is a RAT and playing both sides. Russel basically called him out about telling the other side about Branden. I guess Ronnie figured since he didn't go up as the replacement they bought his story? :animated_rotfl: Ronnie is a legend in his own mind!

I really don't understand playing the game as HARD as ronnie is playing it in the second week.

Look at the people who either won or went far in this game,and they ran away from winning HOH's especially in the beginning.

By winning HOH last night all his LIES will catch up with him in Nominations one way or the other! IDIOT!

Archived