* Ronnie *

LenRay

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is just like season 6. hated watching those tools go all the way to the end. i actually stopped watching bb for something like three seasons cause i was so disgusted. same situation here. the tools are in power.

I was made at who won that season. I really hated the winner. No doubt.

Lookin back, the best player really did win that season. Maggie was target numero Uno from the moment Eric left and worked her alliance as pawns to get to the end.

I can at least say that about that season.

I'll also say this.

Ronnie wins this season he does deserve it. Not sure if many people in the house think it's worthwhile nominating this guy when they are HOH. If he's set on Casey he has the right guy in his sites. Casey has had Ronnie as his number 1 target since day 1.

I dont understand him one bit...

He still telling the other side that he voted out Chima...

Ronnie: "That was the hardest thing I had to do, to go in there and say 'I vote to evict Chima', after that speech."

---

What the hell is he going to do when its nomiation time??

It's really dumb for him to keep lying about it. He's going to show what side he's on when he makes nominations. Of course he said he really hopes there's a twist so he can nominate Michele because he truly believes he can make Team Jeff think she's the one that voted out Braden so he doesn't have to get his hands too dirty. What an idiot. Letting Michele win HoH could of bought him a lot more time to "play" both sides.

Jeff's team should just come out and tell him that he should pick a definate side to be on this week.

If he picks them he needs to have 2 meatheads up on the block and the third for Veto backdooring if necessary.

Then tell him that under no circumstances should he be talking 'pawn' if he really wants the jocks gone.

If he does decide to use one of them as a pawn he will be telling them he won't mind being a pawn himself for them next week...or whenever.

Then see what he does.

I also liked Jeff's idea of pretending his friends were going to be sending a banner plane over the house if his team betrays him. B)

I dont understand him one bit...

He still telling the other side that he voted out Chima...

Ronnie: "That was the hardest thing I had to do, to go in there and say 'I vote to evict Chima', after that speech."

---

What the hell is he going to do when its nomiation time??

The fool doth protest too much :)

And what a dweb saying you cannot say Play-Doh :) but corrects them and says you have to to say modeling clay :)

THey should all say to Ronnie "If you're with them, all of us on the other side are pretty much all dead in the water anyway. So if you wanna be with them, anyone one of us that gets HOH is going to target you and you only." Basically scare Ronnie into either balancing the house or get voted out as payment for betraying half the house and trying to blame Casey and Michelle for it.

he is the scum of the earth. Do the meatheads think that Casey is the trator?? or are they just tryin to make Jordan , Michelle and lara think he is when it is Ronnie. ewwee I hate him already.

Wow, Ronnie sure is brilliant. What a great idea to play CHARADES with PLAY-DOH! Gosh, I'm going to try that this weekend. Off to Toys-R-Us.

:D You crack me up!

he is the scum of the earth. Do the meatheads think that Casey is the trator?? or are they just tryin to make Jordan , Michelle and lara think he is when it is Ronnie. ewwee I hate him already.

No. Ronnie told them what he did to Jeff's group and they think it's great. They're just trying to make fool's of Jeff's group by insinuating it was Casey. Ronnie's mad at Casey for accusing him of being the rat.

IMO, ronnie's going to put up the ppl who are the biggest threats to him personally. He knows Laura figured him out because she was dumb enough to tell chima that the whole house was being played by him, and chima ran right to ronnie and told him. Casey made it more than obvious that he figured him out too. Laura/Casey on the block this week, I predict.

wow bb is a funny game

everything last night worked in ronnie favor

booting braden and then winning hoh

a hero to one side and loser to another

i doubt he'll make the end but i have been wrong before

most recently dan

I really need to give BB a break. I was so PO'd last night I couldn't sleep. That's just as stupid as that jerk Ronnie voting for Chim Chim, ummm Chima to stay and then getting HOH.

Totally disgusting. I'm sure this dope thought long and hard about how he was going to play this game, which is unfortunate. I guess he thinks he's making his mark.

All the people that I like are going to leave. Which then we will have to watch these idiots begin to eat their own.

wow bb is a funny game

everything last night worked in ronnie favor

booting braden and then winning hoh

a hero to one side and loser to another

i doubt he'll make the end but i have been wrong before

most recently dan

I have to agree! Since he helped my side I am :party_smilie:

He is a rat and you still cant trust him. He is looking out for himself. But if he suceeds in his plans to set up Michelle, then I have to give it too him hands down! He needs to get out Casey and Michelle because they are his only threat. Get rid of those 2 he will coast thru...Unless he is backdoored!

America may not love Ronnie now but I do!!! GO RONNIE!!!

I wonder why I let this game get to me...I really was aggravated last night too and now I kicking myself for allowing it to happen...I don't really like any of these people enough to really care who stays or goes.

I really just want to see smart and good game play...hoping that somewhere in Ronnie's :nerd: twisted mind :cookoo: he really has a plan and this past week of playing both sides has been part of his grand plan and he's just been setting up the ground work for the next stage..."hoping" is the key word! I'm really hoping he's smarter than he appears and has been playing...hoping! :pray2:

Ronnie says he wants to turn the house upside down by the end of the week, in his twitter...hmmm...I'm trying to infer what he means by this. The expected thing would be to nom 2 people from the side he just betrayed (probably Laura, Casey, Jeff...???) What would turn the house upside down...doing the unexpected and targeting someone in the Jessie side. Somehow break up the strong side from within?? Maybe he'll nom someone from each side...and let them fight it out??? Geesh...he's so unpredictable...maybe the entertainment will just be in seeing him self destruct!

Please Ronnie...play smart and don't just cave in to Jessie and Nat!

If Ronnie has a good game he will put up Russell and Natalie...the brains and the brawn...if he stays cozy with athletes, they will get rid of him if they win HOH next week. If Ronnie sends an athlete home then he will have the other side to support him in votes...DUH, ronnie!

As much as I dislike Ronnie, I'm happy now that he's finally declared a side. Watching him go back and forth, no one was sure which side he'd take. At least now, you can see his game play more clearly, as you know which side he's lying to.

Ronnie was the best player of week one. Let's see how long it will last.

He told Chima that he was the US Persuasive Speaking Champion. That fool is really going to have to oil up his jaw and get to work. IF he is not found out this week, then I am 100% sure that this is the dumberst group of house guests ever! If I recall right (my sleeping meds kicked me in the tush last night) did they not say that Dan, last years winner was going to be there next week? He would be placed on the brains team because of this IQ and is it just a coincidence that Ronnie (who is on the Brains team) is HoH? Hmmmmmm......

I'm not as emotionally invested in either side this season so I am loving this. I don't think Ronnie will be able to run this game like he thinks he can, but it is good to see someone playing the game! He and Lydia are manipulating, lying and backstabbing. I'm curious to see how far they can go.

Players like Ronnie make BB enjoyable for me. He keeps me wondering what he'll do next, though I fear he's taken up residence in the condo that used to be Jesse's butt.

Oh and if he does decidee to choose a side He would be smart to choose the side of thew outcasts/populars and brains (I'f they'll have them)... get the muscle out of there... he hasn't a pina coladas chance in hell agains the muscle of Jesse and PUSSell.

Oh and if he does decidee to choose a side He would be smart to choose the side of thew outcasts/populars and brains (I'f they'll have them)... get the muscle out of there... he hasn't a pina coladas chance in hell agains the muscle of Jesse and PUSSell.

LOL..PUSSell!!!

laura or someone last night said jesse and russell were like a couple of peacocks primping more than the girls before being camera ready...

If Ronnie is smart he will put up one of the three bad athletes...

Ronnie will NOT be putting up any of the three jocks. He's on their side and he thinks they worship him.

Since I was favoring the other side (yet, didn't hate the jocks) I'm just going to try and look at this week w/o being biased to either side. My opinions here may still be biased, but when watching the feeds, continue to try and see things from both angles.

If I was a bigger fan of the jocks' side, I'd be loving this right now. Ronnie totally played the other side and is getting major props from the jocks. He's loving this and it will be interesting to see how his game goes this week and if he has a power trip (although his jock mates will/have one for him).

Archived