* Ronnie *

LenRay

If Ronnie backdoors Russell he won't be cool with Jeff's group again. They'll thank him for it and backdoor him later. It's like with James playing both sides where two alliances that absolutely hated eachother were willing to call a truce and get rid of James because neither side wanted to make any plans with him as a part of them, based on how much he flipped. Ronnie's gone. I could see Jeff and Russell spearheading a move to backdoor him.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that is a ferret not a rat. There are ferret friends out there that would not take kindly to that. <_<

LOL - you're starting to scare me, cause "kats" eat rats and ducks (rodents and birds) I'm going into hiding, :hide: Get Donald not me, I don't have any pants, lol

LOL - you're starting to scare me, cause "kats" eat rats and ducks (rodents and birds) I'm going into hiding, :hide: Get Donald not me, I don't have any pants, lol

Kats don't eat black ducks. That wouldn't be PC. But its OK to eat white ducks. And rats. But not ferrets. :cheshire:

As for Ronnie the Rat, he will do anything for attention. Maybe the razor will slip and he will have to shave his whole head. Ug, the thought of looking at him bald is really gross.

Then why do you wear a towel when you get outta the shower??? I've always wondered that about Daffy and Donald... :animated_rotfl:

To cover up their quackers? Oh, that was a groaner.

LMAO :animated_rotfl:

*Ok, we need this POV to end soon, cuz Shipp is Quackin jokes over here* :smilielol:

ETA: Did everyone hear that Mickey Mouse is Divorcing Minnie???

Apparently she was F***ing Goofy

trailer_park_boys_.jpg This is what I thought of when he was talking about his kittys.

OMG!!!!! I just wet my pants!!!!! That is histerical!!!! You're killing me!!!!

LMAO :animated_rotfl:

*Ok, we need this POV to end soon, cuz Shipp is Quackin jokes over here* :smilielol:

ETA: Did everyone hear that Mickey Mouse is Divorcing Minnie???

Apparently she was F***ing Goofy

LOL LOL LOL, this is all too funny. And we are way off topic, but.........who cares.

It's the Ronnie thread and WE ARE BORED, lol!!!

I'm trying to thing of songs for the other thread (by the way very funny Reaper), but I went brain dead. All I can think of is "be kind to your web footed friends, cause a duck can be somebodies mother".

Oh, no! Dash it all! The bad karma continues for our poor Weanie-weasel boy. His worst nightmare, even with the odds with him, Jeff wins POV!

Yay, yah, yippee hooray!

Let's see how he tries to explain putting Jordan on the block.

He looks so unhappy, poor little fella, most likely having flashbacks to being shoved in a locker.

He just promised Jordon last night she was safe for 3 weeks.

What about all his big talk of back dooring Russel. I know he was lying but he promised Jordon she was safe.

Archived