* Ronnie *

LenRay

:lipsrsealed2: Well that video confirms it for me...Phoney Ronnie the Rat has a LOT of issues!

Maybe he needs a mental hosp instead of BB11...you know there is a THIN LINE between genius and INSANITY!

He doesn't need a mental hospital, he needs to be locked up. He's a perv. He is neither genius or insane, he's evil.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The fact that ron is arrogant enough to post such a vile film show he is probably a sociopathic seriously sick individual...WTF is wrong with CBS?

That's the word I was looking for Len, sociopath, and no matter what attention (medical) they can't be changed. Sociopaths just don't care.

It isn't Ratboy who posted the video. The guy who did is/was in some film school and Ronnie is just one of the "actors" along with his wife. Doesn't excuse him or the video but just wanted it known that he wasn't the filmmaker or the poster.

That's the word I was looking for Len, sociopath, and no matter what attention (medical) they can't be changed. Sociopaths just don't care.

I had to look it up as synonym to pshcyopathic....

Does anyone still believe this creep is really a teacher? Would a teacher be allowed to make films like this???? No way is Ronnie a teacher I don't care what he says or any thing on his web sites say. Surely someone who knows this guy or who's kid is being taught by this guy or his wife will be emailing this to the appropriate school authorites.

I haven't seen this posted here yet...

Ronnie's :nerd: you tube vid...Chip and Zach

uhm...wow...just...uhm...wow...

not suitable for children...even though it's subject matter is "how to obey your parents"...

Dear Lord... :shocking:

No matter how hard I try...I...I can't un-see it.

Rotten-Ron has outdone himself.

He's one sick little freak.

:no:

i never seen such a disorganize hoh run in bb history

i had to turn off my feeds because his back n forth was making me dizzy lol

seem like he was trying to be a wannabee dan with copying of dan pov roulette game

What a surprise. It seems that Ronnie is both non-persuasive AND a coward. His "puppet-master" skills are limited to the finger-puppet up his own nose. You do not do BB proud, Weanie-weasel boy.

I just can't see how everyone doesn't see through Ronnie's obviously fake persona. He sighs too much when he wants people to think he's frustrated but isn't, drops too many emphasized swear words when he wants them to think he's pissed but really isn't. It's like watching a bad high school play. If he's the national persuasive speaking champion, he must have won by default after everyone else dropped out.

Ronnie telling Natalie and Jessie he is putting up Jordon. Jordon called him out on his crap so Ronnie is being a baby.

Ronnie is the worst HOH i've seen ever! He's like a dying fish... does nothing but flip-flop. Soon he will have the persona of a prison B**ch. Damn -I will be glad when Thursday gets here. I will pray that Russell gets HOH, if he's still with us.

Ronnie is an absolute idiot! He is a follower and it is sickening. I hope, I HOPE he is put on the block next week and is sitting at home watching the rest of Big Brother the following week. I feel so sorry for his wife, she must be getting a lot of crap because of him being so stupid.

Archived