* Ronnie *

LenRay

How did this half-wit find his way into the "Brains" group??? His synapse don't snap the gap they pretend to snap the gap then go to another gap and pretend to snap that gap then go to........

What a sniveling Mittyesque little dolt. Jordan gave him a dose of reality that was not only far too long in coming but earth shaking for this pusillanimous rat-faced geek. It shook him up so thoroughly that he had to seek out Michelle just to push her around in his last hours of power. What a big tough guy he is in his own mind.

His family must be so ashamed of their little weasel.

Monk

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:cartoon_tinkerbell::animated_rotfl:

Ronnie said tonight on TV he would not play his game based on emotion. He has been planning to get rid of russell all along. If he is the master gamer he thinks he is then he will stick with that plan. So Jordan will go up.

Let's be real. He was never going to nominate Russell. He's trying to look like the big man but he's too much of a coward to even know where to begin. He was waiting for an excuse to nominate either Casey or Jordan in the place of either Laura or Jeff if one of them won the POV...which I'm betting he was hoping they didn't.

Don't lie in your DR sessions Ronnie. Been there, done that (ok, so it was an online version of BB...still). You stink, we can all smell it through our TVs. The rest of the house is on to you as well. You may think you talk a good game, but actions speak louder than words and someone who is telling the truth wouldn't back down and storm out of the yard like a scared little girl.

If there was a locker, I'd stuff you in it!

If its Jordan and Laura up, and one of his side wins HOH again, I am done with the show this season. Especially if Chima or Lydia wins it. Seriously makes me want to throw up. Chima thinks she is so smart but she is the dumbest bitch I have ever seen. I am really hating this season. Last year was more interesting that this bullshit. I hope CBS realizes this and throws in an unfair twist.

Ok, I've been out all day today, had a few beers, or more, but, who's counting, lol... :food-smiley-005: :food-smiley-005: :food-smiley-005:

I haven't read the front page yet, or any of the threads yet, but I was hoping that Ronnie had decided to nominate himself, since he couldn't make up his mind all of last night and this morning... Please, somebody tell me he's gonna make BB history and put himself up!!! *crosses fingers*

*And, grabs another beer* :food-smiley-005: *Now off to get caught up on who's in his cross-hairs now*

Ok, I've been out all day today, had a few beers, or more, but, who's counting, lol... :food-smiley-005::food-smiley-005::food-smiley-005:

I haven't read the front page yet, or any of the threads yet, but I was hoping that Ronnie had decided to nominate himself, since he couldn't make up his mind all of last night and this morning... Please, somebody tell me he's gonna make BB history and put himself up!!! *crosses fingers*

*And, grabs another beer* :food-smiley-005: *Now off to get caught up on who's in his cross-hairs now*

After watching the video I just did of Ronnie and his gay friends I need about 100 of these :food-smiley-005: and then I need my brain wiped cleaned, very disturbing.

Archived