* Ronnie *

LenRay

I made the comment last night he is eating up all the attention he's getting from the jocks. If he's so good at the game he probably thinks this would be too soon to go after any of them but IMO that's not the case. They pick off the "normal" people one by one and pretty soon there's nobody there to help him get them the intimidators out of that house.

The thing which gets me about this season is how quick these people are to show their hand. Ronnie has made no attempt to do anything covert, it's all out there for the whole house to see. I understand he wants to put the spotlight on both sides of the house so they'll be at one another's throats. However, I do believe he's going to regret it.

In seasons past a lot of people looked at those endurance challenges when deciding who to put up. Shockingly, this season started with an endurance challenge.

Note to Ronnie;

Ummmm, at the end of this game there is usually an endurance challenge. You have two that you know, and in the house right now, that are good at them.

You are not good at them.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man, i'd kill to know what his wife thinks about the way he's playing.

His wife may be just like him!!

OK Ronnie has roped Michele in his new alliance with Chima. (well the Offbeats) They are planning on sticking together. Jeff and Laura are going up.

Michelle is all smoozing with Ronnie and saying she will do whatever he wants. She is fine with Jeff or Laura going home.

(guess she has to start playing the game without the dwindling Jeff group)

BB has always been a numbers game and those who forget it are frequently (not always) evicted early. The numbers are not with Jeff's crew after Ronnie voted to evict Braden. The best Michelle can do at this point is stick with the brains wherever that leads.

I would like to see some sub-alliances begin in the large group though, in anticipation of the inevitable.

Sad thing is that Ronnie knows that the dysfunctionals hate Michele and don't trust her and want her out. There is not way that Ronnie will get anywhere near the end in this game. Oh well....

Ronnie is a hybrid slimey snail/sneaky weasel. He said on feeds/BBAD last night (when alone to camera) he will surprise everyone. Well surprise me, slimeball, and put up two Athletes...DUH!!!!

Ronnie is a hybrid slimey snail/sneaky weasel. He said on feeds/BBAD last night (when alone to camera) he will surprise everyone. Well surprise me, slimeball, and put up two Athletes...DUH!!!!

At least we can watch True Blood if all goes south on Sunday.

LOL

Got my wife into the show and she's hooked.

That is correct, chickendirt! Looks like True Blood will be comic relief after watching BB sunday night!!! :animated_rotfl:

Jordan reminds me of Sookie in a way. Love them both!!

Me too. Sookie actress and Bill actor are a couple in real life. BTW, could Sookie and Bill have kids on TB or just have to ...adopt....

The thing is and I hope Jeff thinks about it, if Laura is up with Jeff and Jeff does get taken off the block, they still don't have the votes to get rid of Russell.

*True Blood is a great show but the books are better.*

Off Topic, what is True Blood? Vampire stuff? I love vampire stuff. What channel?

[/quote

OT - it's on hbo sunday nights at nine. Yes, vampire show with a lot of surprises.. Love it!!

Ronnie should realize him making fun of the little people (the ones without numbers) is not a good thing.

I also don't understand why he was still making nice with the Jeff group after the show last night. It's like, you know you're going to nominate two of them. Why are you STILL trying to lie to them and think you're on their side? That will just make matters worse when he puts them on the block. It's like, you already picked a side when you voted with the jocks. And you're still on their side, keeping them safe.

Doesn't make sense.

Archived